Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic (2136 Views)

President Buhari Declares Lagos Theatre Open For Public Use / Setback For Atiku As Yar Adua’s Group Declares Support For Buhari / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by cathodekazim: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2017
A group with the acronym LASFYE ( Lagos State For Youth Emancipation ) has ordered the united nation to immediately declare Lagos as a country. Lagos Richland Republic. This is coming with the spate of different agitations in Nigeria by different group.
The group claimed Lagos state generate almost 70% of Nigeria's GDP and decries the neglect of the federal government on the state.
More details shortly.
Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lazy Asses

6 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by MasterChen: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Tell them to drink monkey tail and sleep grin

The whole secession thing has now become a joke lol. All man just dey make noise, no strategy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by richidinho(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2017
osun and Ogun indigenes be claiming Lagos since 1902

5 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by BigDealz: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin ooo my my... Everyone agitating these days... Chaii... I guess I should also form my own group soonest... Emancipation of Ekiti and Ijesha Youths Assembly. To declare Peoples Republic of IJEKITI on September 31st 2017. Lol

1 Like

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Omofunaab2: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2017
richidinho:
osun and Ogun indigenes be claiming Lagos since 1902

And what's your fooking business if any yoruba man from any yoruba state decides to claim lagos another yoruba state?

Y'all are still wondering how an indigene of Ondo ends up becoming commissioner in Osun and an indigene of Osun ends up becoming the chief of staff to the governor of Ogun state. Or why Ogun state doesn't sack workers of Oyo state origin from its civil service... All these nonsense are applicable in your Godforsaken states... . We don't do that shiit here

We are all Yorubas and lagos is our collective patrimony.

You can hit your head on a wall if you ain't happy about that

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Prouddevil(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Many are roaming but most are crazy, I thought osogbo has the best weeds but lagos weed is taking over. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by richidinho(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:

And what's your fooking business if any yoruba man from any yoruba state decides to claim lagos another yoruba state?

Y'all are still wondering how an indigene of Ondo ends up becoming commissioners in Osun and an indigene of Osun ends up becoming the chief of staff to the governor of Ogun state. Or why Ogun state doesn't sack workers of Oyo state origin from its civil service... that is applicable in your Godforsaken states... . We don't do that shit here

stop fooling yourself Lagos is a no man's land

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Omofunaab2: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
richidinho:

Well, if that will make you bleep your sister very well tonight . Then no problem

16 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by yemmight(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Joblessness everywhere created by Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
richidinho:

Omo ofo, omo adanu Igbo olori pelebe. You would have said Lagos is an Igbo state na, no be only no man's land.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Saintsquare(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2017
richidinho:

You see your shameless self?I have never seen any tribe lay claim in any potor city,but look at y'all always shouting Lagos is no man's land, I'm sure your forefathers will be ashamed of you,don't go and develop your village.

13 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by goodmorning40: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Noise makers, empty barrels
Nnamdi Kanu have dashed u people small sense, u are now talking, republic koor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by RisingSun1: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
The name "Lagos" is Portuguese Language
The name "Eko" is Bini Language
If Lagos is Yoruba. Then what is the indigenous Yoruba name for Lagos?
I guess Lagos will soon be included in the recent Bendel Republic by the Binis

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Markfemi2: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Y'all are still wondering how an indigene of Ondo ends up becoming commissioner in Osun and an indigene of Osun ends up becoming the chief of staff to the governor of Ogun state. Or why Ogun state doesn't sack workers of Oyo state origin from its civil service... All these nonsense are applicable in your Godforsaken states... . We don't do that shit here

Send me your account number
We are not like Abia that will sack non Abia

7 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Markfemi2: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
RisingSun1:

The word Biafra is a Portuguese word
The word onisha is a Benin word

Is biafra truly Igbo
What does it mean in Igbo
What does onisha mean in Ibo

11 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Markfemi2: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
richidinho:

Onisha is a no mans land

11 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by chernest2002: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Divide and rule is coming with many strategy to make the agitation a child play but it won't work for them biafra must go.

1 Like

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Yyeske(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Those are IPOB pigs and idiots resident in Lagos trying to cause wahala there because they know they'll be pushed out of Lagos soon.

3 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by SHAKABOOM: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Hahahahaha! I shakaboom will soon declare ogun statez independence..I will name it skull mining republic..COWARDZcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by RisingSun1: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

The word Biafra is a Portuguese word
The word onisha is a Benin word

Is biafra truly Igbo
What does it mean in Igbo
What does onisha mean in Ibo
Tell me what the word Biafra mean in Portuguese language and I will delete my nairaland account.

Use any means possible including Google translate

Stop typing RUBBISH

5 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by 9jakool: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2017
RisingSun1:

What is your point?
Eko is also the word for farm in the Awori dialect.
In fact, you can find towns across Yorubaland with the name "Eko."

9 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by SHAKABOOM: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Those are IPOB pigs and idiots resident in Lagos trying to cause wahala there because they know they'll be pushed out of Lagos soon.
Yu are a typical afonja Coward..Yur coward brother wey threaten nigeria from London the other day na ipob angry

5 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by BiafranBushBoy: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Lol. ..what of Oduduwa republic
or are they trying to say that Lagos is not a Yoruba land??

3 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Markfemi2: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
RisingSun1:
Tell me what the word Biafra mean in Portuguese language and I will delete my nairaland account.

Use any means possible including Google translate

Stop typing RUBBISH

This is why it's good to have sense of history

It's the same portugese that named Lagos Port Novo Escravos that named Biafra sorry ehn lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Markfemi2: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Yu are a typical afonja Coward..Yur coward brother wey threaten nigeria from London the other day na ipob angry

Shut your mouth did kanu not start from London

4 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by RisingSun1: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

This is why it's good to have sense of history

It's the same portugese that named Lagos Port Novo Escravos that named Biafra sorry ehn lol grin
Stop running from pillar to post.

You have been given a challenge

Produce the meaning of the word "Biafra" in Portuguese language OR remain silent forever.

3 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by SHAKABOOM: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Hahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by SHAKABOOM: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Hahahaha..Im pain the skull mining coward. tongue

1 Like

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Markfemi2: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2017
RisingSun1:
Stop running from pillar to post.

You have been given a challenge

Produce the meaning of the word "Biafra" in Portuguese language OR remain silent forever.

Biafra is not an Ibo word

6 Likes

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by SHAKABOOM: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol. ..what of Oduduwa republic

or are they trying to say that Lagos is not a Yoruba land??

Lagos is bini land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic by Markfemi2: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha..Im pain the skull mining coward. tongue

grin look at this church bomber

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda / Nigerian Army Bans Nigerians From Wearing Camouflage Clothes... / Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.