Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register (8756 Views)

INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot / Okorocha Wins as INEC Removes Sen.Hope Uzodinma's Name From Published Guber List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by WizzPoll: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
UNDERAGE VOTERS?
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
INEC sef. Just 190? What of those from Sahara desert that voted for Buhari? We know that they are more than 190 shaaa!
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by neuron100(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Do you people think that is really needful...I doubt cos there ain't no 1 Nigeria in short time to come..
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by dallyemmy: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Why are not use National Identity Card for such registration?
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by davades(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
wtf
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by heryur(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
ijobaooorun:
How did try got there to start with
End time grammar
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by golddust6000(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
canada. What are you going there to do? You have a very slim chance of working there.
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by bejeria101(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
What of the other ghost and spirits?
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by Pinkfeet: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
190 non Nigerians names
they might no be Nigerians but they live in this country. i can't see any reason their names should be remove.
they might not be Nigerians but they are Nigeria citizen
so why do u deny der right
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by Chukazu: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
. H
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by Chukazu: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just 190 people... How?

Of all the numerous Niger Republic citizens, Chadian citizens been added to the northerners undecided

The Benin Republic and Togolese citizens joining South West undecided

The "Mami water"shocked Republic joining Ijaw people, and all they could find was paltry 190 people... undecided
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by dasparrow: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

Canada would be my choice if I were you. Go and see if you can apply for Express Entry using work experience. Good luck!
Re: INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
SandraJane:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) said it has ordered the removal of the names of 190 non-Nigerians from the country’s Voter Register as part of measures to clean up the register.

The commission disclosed this in a statement issued by its Director of Voter Education and Publicity, Mr Oluwole Osaze-Uzzi yesterday in Abuja.

The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recently retrieved several Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) and National Identity cards from foreigners who were alleged to have registered as voters.

Osaze-Uzzi reiterated INEC commitment in ensuring that the Voter Register was free from unqualified registrations. (NAN)

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/inec-removes-190-non-nigerians-from-voter-register

Cc; lalasticlala

How did their name get to that register in the first place...

I know a Tiler in Enugu that voted bubu, he has PVC

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Sowore Gets Support From Home Front / Over 30 Communities In River State Relocated To IMO State - Pics / BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.