Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja (27130 Views)

Loads Of Fun Today At Npower Situation Room,tea, Coffee And A Dose Of Laughter!! / Do Not Take The N-power Job If… / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Gabbyayo(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Olalekan95:

DAT one deep o....maybe u sud use a system den
Answered all questions last night. Thank God
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
lofty900:
please i took the test but logged out without taking the skill test' can i log in and proceed with the test
Yes sir
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2017
fmjackng:
please someone help!!!!
I logged into my account in N-power teach on the 9th of this month which is Wednesday but my details was invalid. Yesterday a friend of mine gave me a link on whatsapp and immediately i click on the address, i was directed to n-power page then I logged in and the story change from invalid bvn to BVN verification on-going, check back later. my question now is that is there still hope for me to do my assessment test because so many of my friends that applied for the same programme had started their test?
Refresh the page or use another browser or computer .
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:

what's ur real name

and beware of any citizen of Ogun and osun beside u

Why if I may ask?
Am from SE
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Michael004:
Are you among those called?

Yes
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:
Only 3 igbo names and numerous hausa and yoruba

it's aiit

There is nothing like tribalism in this selection.
Am from SE. My name came out because I showed interest. Many people did not because u will pay for ur transport.
The platform was open to all.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
toprealman:
Eliza, Benedicta or loveth!

Chinwe
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
pesinfada:
HaHaHaHaHa

U think fed govtmnt will give anything free.

#u are joking

And did I tell u I was expecting anything FREE.
Grow up.
Am no begger.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by toprealman: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
perfectchoice:

Chinwe
Ngige na your papa...wetin be the biz with npower Chi?
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by ibnkamal(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Any latest of those who have done their test so far
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
toprealman:
Ngige na your papa...wetin be the biz with npower Chi?

Lol
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by NSK4U(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
plz npower reply me ASAP cos I need diz job more than anything now.

I've written & submitted the online test for N-TAX, yet received no information on what to do next. plz what do I do?? Thanks
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by toprealman: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
perfectchoice:

Lol
na lie I lie?
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Michael004: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
perfectchoice:

Yes
That nice o. Make una do am well o. We all dey wait the appointment o.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by echson21: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
NSK4U:

I've written & submitted the online test for N-TAX, yet received no information on what to do next. plz what do I do?? Thanks
Did N-Tax have special skills test too?
And what next like you asked.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by jibs4lv(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
jibs4lv:
pls i applied nt longer dan 2mnths nw bt nt yet hear any info pls,secondly wen i was on registration,i was'nt able to copy that last reference number pls,is dia any way i can get it tnk u.
pls Npower respond to my quetn ,let me knw if am stil in d game.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Marley40(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2017
@Perfectchioce pls hola
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Marley40:
@Perfectchioce pls hola

Hi, whats up?

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Deeja16: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Pls npower I did the test, but was not able to click on the device section. Please hope there is no penalty for that. Reply me
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by noskybanj(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Pls guys. I wrote the Nhealth test. Av they started contacting successful candidates??
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Mizjemie25: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
got this message in the 8th, what does it mean?

Dear Volunteer,

Congratulations! Your N-Power qualification status has been investigated and resolved. You are now qualified.

Kindly note that resolutions happening on or before the 12th of each month should expect payment by the end of the current month.

Stay N-powered!
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Marley40(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lerstalk on fb.. Im visiting d situation room @perfectchioce
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by davies4(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sir you have abandon we that is writing validate bvn try again later no hope God is our strength
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Marley40:
Lerstalk on fb.. Im visiting d situation room @perfectchioce

Chinweugwu86@gmail.com
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
senatordave1:

Sir please i have not yet gotten the text to proceed for the nteach test.what am i to do?
Sir you can log in and attempt the Assessment test. www.npower.gov.ng
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
NSK4U:

Just be patient. communication would be made available in due time .

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by NSK4U(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
echson21:

Did N-Tax have special skills test too?
And what next like you asked.

I don't know if they have special skills test but I did answer some questions online abt N-TAX.
what I meant by next was, no communication as to either I made it in d test or........
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
noskybanj:
Pls guys. I wrote the Nhealth test. Av they started contacting successful candidates??
No sir
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by NSK4U(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
npowerng:
Just be patient. communication would be made available in due time .

ok, thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? / Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.