Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? (1740 Views)

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / Where Is Mama-gee / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Freiburger(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
I personally ain't got anything against her but i found out the she hardly go away freely with her replies to topics and aven her own topics without getting one or two disses. grin
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.
what is your point here?
and this has to do with Romance, how?
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by TedBundy1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
Because she is Half-Amoeba, Half-Salmonella.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by ayettymama(f): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2010
i like her

she gives me jokes!!!
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Freiburger(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.
what is your point here?

Why not do the locking yourself? don't worry u might be the next t**get.
Since your I TOO KNOW can't be controlled,
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2010
you haven't answered my question.
what are you trying to accomplish by making this thread?
there is no point behind it.
okay you have nothing against her??
how about you stop inflating her head and creating threads for her.
its called "silence"
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by tbaba83(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2010
ayettymama:

i like her  

she gives me jokes!!!
yo baby why did u go and report. hehehehehehehehe
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Magz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2010
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by jenibayo(f): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2010
Make una live my mama_gee for me oooooo.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Freiburger(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you haven't answered my question.
what are you trying to accomplish by making this thread?
there is no point behind it.
okay you have nothing against her??
how about you stop inflating her head and creating threads for her.
its called "silence"

Alrigt, the reason why i created tha thread is what is actually heppening now, infact i'm so happy seeing u defending her. In addition i guess i 've heard other user's name on other threads n it's not the first time. and why 're you sugesting a blockage to the thread?
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
Freiburger:

Alrigt, the reason why i created tha thread is what is actually heppening now, infact i'm so happy seeing u defending her. In addition i guess i 've heard other user's name on other threads n it's not the first time. and why 're you sugesting a blockage to the thread?

na drainage? grin
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Freiburger(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
MrPrsdent:

na drainage? grin

lol grin
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
POINT OF CORRECTION, I AM NOT DEFENDING HER.
I DON'T SEE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF OPENING THREADS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.
for *&%^$# sake!
whatever, out.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by maedan(f): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
Funny enough, I kind of like her cheesy. She's quite talented in forming topics!!! In fact, she's got spunk. She'll grow on ya, don't worry, lol.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by tbaba83(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
say wot u want shes fine tho. nice legz u just want around u ummph
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by madlady(f): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2010
@Poster, I  think she's very funny and if you do not iinsult her she will give you lots of laughs, which is more than I can say for  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by dani1luv: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=15pt]Useless thread. . .[/size]

THE AMAKA:

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.
what is your point here?

[size=15pt]Seconded[/size]
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Freiburger(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2010
dani1luv:

[size=15pt]Useless thread. . .[/size]
[size=15pt]Seconded[/size]

I'm still waiting to see it blocked.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2010
what happened to my stalkers- croaker and company?

Its very strange posting on NL without an irritant in tow

I'm serious

thought the fellow said he's here to torture me?
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by SeanT21(f): 4:54am On Feb 17, 2010
I see you are wondering why Mama-Gee font is hated by most. She's a comedian 2 me.. grin
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
People dissing mama gee ! I wouldnt know where u got that from ,on the contrary i think people like her, i personally do like her to a fault.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by agathamari(f): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
because her opinions are diff from thier and they cant deal with it
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:18am On Feb 23, 2010
does it matter? this is just the internet, doesn't matter if nobody likes you tongue for me I don't give a 1 cent if anybody like me here or not. I only come to catch my fun and leave. hating on the internet is for losers.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 23, 2010
What did Mama gee do to you people na? grin will you just let her be.
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by ayettymama(f): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
I dont no why u all take her seriously and start crying on her posts!!

she is winding you up!!!!

dayuum i thot u were all nigerian??

since when could nigerians no longer handle sarcasm
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by MrCrackles(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
tpia.:

what happened to my stalkers- croaker and company?

Its very strange posting on NL without an irritant in tow

I'm serious

thought the fellow said he's here to torture me?
T-pia watsup wink
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by 190: 4:29pm On May 04, 2010
mama-gee my love
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Gabry(f): 7:22am On May 05, 2010
People dont like her cause their so dead jelous that she is funny, whacky and she gets the attention of most people on this forum! Its the truth so too bad for those jelous fools. cheesy
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Mobinga: 8:23am On May 06, 2010
I like her! Thats why i love dissin her!
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Mobinga: 8:23am On May 06, 2010
I like her! Thats why i love dissin her!
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by won90: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
cos shes an ashawo in italy undecided
Re: Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Mama_gee not liked by most Nairalanders?

Hmm, I dunno. I don't dislike her, she's mildly irritating at times, barking mad (funny) the rest of the time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

River In China Mysteriously Turns Red Overnight / See how wicked a human can be (Photo) / Shameful Act! Mother Almost Drowns Her Daughter While Twerking In A River -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.