Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) (23190 Views)

President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by Tiwaz2: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
LETTER OF CONDOLENCE from President Muhammadu Buhari to former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido over the death of his daughter, Hadiza.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/buhari-sends-letter-condolence-sule-lamido-daughers-death-read/

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by researcherdotcom(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls ftc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by Flashh: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
This letter wasn't drafted by Buhari.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by Victornezzar: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
They should come up with another lie joor
Next

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
God Bless you sir, May God grant you good health and revive all that is ailing within you. Warm regards, Prince of Princes.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Great
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by Richkid97(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Are you talking about the vegetable?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by NCANTaskForce: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
shocked

Buhari is using blood of Innocent Nigerians to buy himself more lifetime in his occultic kingdom,

Hit like if you want Buhari to die,
Hit share to transfer it to Sarrki,

embarassed

29 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by headhunter1: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
wait ooo
is this old sick vagabond still performing presidential duties?
i no understand ooo
so we now have two presidiots

chaii later the drunk and smoking bastards cone head zombies will come and tell us that there's no vacuum left
as far as I understood the constitution this man according to the constitution is just like ordinary citizens until he officially resume his duties.

i now understand the full meaning of this coordinating president which the coward tribe of fallen angels took as ordinary words. grin
they think the abokii are not wise grin

chaii Osinbajo is really a vagabond cheesy

kiss the truth

cc
sarrki
omenka
ngeneukwenu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by eleojo23: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
This Buhari sef..

We are truly back to 1984 o
Who still sends letters these days when you can simply make a phone call?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by bannykel: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
That's good.
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by DickDastardLION(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by rozayx5(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
This country self

The mata just tire me

Invisible President sending letter's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by swiz123(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
APC and lies are like

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by nairaman66(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
If indeed he wrote the letter! He should show himself.. RIP to the departed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by taylor88(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Deadmen sending message on behalf of a dead daughter

Lamido hope ur drafting urs to give Aisha

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by wolesmile(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oga Buhari,
I stand here as your loyal subject. I supported your ambition. I canvassed votes for you, not for your party, cos I believed in you. I still do.
But to be candid, sir, YOU DEY FALL MY HAND!
How come we never get to see you address us, even from there yonder? How come your only address was just a recorded voice? How are we to believe that was your voice in this age of technological advancement when anybody's voice could be cloned? How come we never get to see videos or pictures of the visits of people that come to visit you from Nigeria? How are we to believe that messages purportedly being sent by you, are truly from you? Take this letter now. Is it from The President, or from The Presidency?
Please, Mr President, come back home. If not for anything, at least to silence Fayose, FFK and Igbos who think you're already a vegetable.
And if peradventure, their assertion is true, let our leaders do the needful, that the country might move on.

God bless the President
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
the dead shocked at death

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by cyborg123(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
So?
I won't be surprised if buhari is not even aware he 'sent' this letter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by baike: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
so Dead man can send letter to the living?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mr President
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by cristianisraeli: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
no bi buhari write the letter..lol...cabal things...
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by takenadoh: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Letter when Garba Shehu write lol
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by 6mouse60: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
sad
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
what kind of nonsense signature is that...is he still alive?
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by EXLOVER(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
very soon Sule Lamido will send letter to Aisha Buhari... i didnt say anything oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by manchester1: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
buhari is very confused. were u elected to send condolence messages..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by nolvera(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
APC are full of surprises with their invisible Presido
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by dakeskese(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2017

This signature no hard na. My pupil Haruna Bebeji fit drop dis siggie!
#CabalThingsOshi

BuT

His last statement :" ...may He forgive us when our [his] time comes" suppose to be a prophesy of an imminent event?

God help us!
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by sweatlana: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Flashh:
This letter wasn't drafted by Buhari.
Drafted ke??

It wasn't even signed by him
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by obidevine(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
From where please?
Re: Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) by cyborg123(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin
I guess the 'presidency' can't handle this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nobody Knows The Population Of Nigeria - The Economist / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.