Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Firoq In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Firoq In Islam (1213 Views)

Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya / Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Salam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakahtuhu
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Firoq is an arabic language. Firoq means "sect or islamic group affiliated with Islam". The real name of the "sects or group affiliated with islam" according to Shariah is HIZBIYAH. People do call them jammah also.. Examples are khawarij, sufi, shia, ahmadiyah, tabliq, murjiah, qodariyah, izala, tijaniya, saziliyah, acadip, m.s.s.n, t.m.c, tadomun, nasfat, quoreeb, ansardeen and every other sect you also know of...
Re: Firoq In Islam by Empiree: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
why is salafiyah missing from your list?. Isnt a sect also?
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
The First Firoq in Islam is "KHAWARIJ". We all know the hadith of khawarij.. when quweziroh ( a muslim and a sahabah ) insulted and show his disloyalty to rasul by challenging rasul authority... when the booty of war is been shared then, he( quweziroh ) said "that rasul did not share the booty equally" .. Umar asked rasul permission to cut of quweziroh head.. ( its only kafir that can only be killed by beheading, meaning that quweziroh has become a kafir after he was a muslim.. we can deduct here that, 1. a muslim can become a kafir. 2. there is kafir am0ng muslims. 3. we#muslims# can make takfir of muslims who did or say kufru words or actions ) ..but rasul told umar that he should not kill quweziroh because 1. people might say he(rasul) is killing his sahabahs. 2. that a nation(people) will come out of the generation of quweziroh, that they will know. 1. how to read quran,. 2. lots of beard. .3 .be performing salat and all these ibadah will not be accepted from them. . . . . .ut . . . . . . . . . .6f
Re: Firoq In Islam by Empiree: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Firoq is an arabic language. Firoq means "sect or islamic group affiliated with Islam". The real name of the "sects or group affiliated with islam" according to Shariah is HIZBIYAH. People do call them jammah also.. Examples are khawarij, sufi, shia, ahmadiyah, tabliq, murjiah, qodariyah, izala, tijaniya, saziliyah, acadip, m.s.s.n, t.m.c, tadomun, nasfat, quoreeb, ansardeen and every other sect you also know of...

Your list got k-leg. Highlighted are not sect at least when they were founded. They are groups that simply promote Islam. But a while back when i said "73 sects" should not be taken literally, you said sects are based on different aqeeda. I said back then that technically sects in Islam are more than 73 but you disagreed. Now, in this thread of yours, you consider mere groups to be sect. In that case, there are definitely countless sects in Islam if we are to count every Islamic groups in societies needless to say countries. You sound like a joker though cheesy

***Modified***

Sheikh Bin Baz did not consider your list to be sect. He said group like anwardeen, ansardeen etc are meant to promote Islam base on this ayah of Quran

Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful. Q3:104
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
Salafiyah, Ahlusunnah, Ahlulihadith, Firqotun Najiyah simply means those who follow kitab wa sunnah . . the reason they were not among the sect of 72 that is going to hell is that; 1. they were upon what rasul was upon . 2. their leader in which they follow his fatwa is rasul 3. their founder is ALLAH, amir is rasul and righteous predecessors... like its said in quran; FOLLOW ALLAH and FOLLOW RASUL. . . . And currently, people who follow the teachings of rasul do n0t have amir..since after ALI.. when we have amir, his duty is to uphold sunnah and fight, preach and kill the ahlu bida(kufar) just like abu bakr, umar, uthman and ALI did. . and on the sects i named and their aqeedah and numbers. .nasfat and its likes, tijaniyah and its likes, tabliq are all 1 = sufi, sect with the same manhaj and aqeedah will be classed into 1. . therez n0thing wr0ng with the hadith or its numbers..itz correct
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
What sheik said is correct. . m0st sect think they are pr0m0ting islam but in real sense, they are qoing against islam and destroying people kn0wledge about islam. ..that is why there are so many bida. . there are plenty of quran verse and hadith that warns and forbid creating or joining sect. . . . ALL THAT IS REQUIRED OF A MUSLIM IS, FOLLOW ALLAH AND RASUL. . rasul sahabah loves islam and rasul than we do. . they didnt create group or do anything or prefer another person fatwa to what rasul said or did or preached for or aqainst. . p
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
And rasul said, if the khawarij sect were to emerge when he is alive, he will fight and kill them...and if they emerge after he is dead, sahabahs should kill them. . . Khawarij sect emerged during the time of ALI and he killed them . . also is shia sect, they emerged during ALI era, he killed them also
Re: Firoq In Islam by Empiree: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Majority Muslims going to Hell right?. And in your wild ideology, only you and your sect are paradise bound?. And you gonna tell me you are not in the same ideology with alhusunnah guy aka deathstroke007. All those groups or sect call people to islam one way or another. Take it or leave it. salafism is said to be only 6% of Muslim population. So you deviate from majority. You are literalist ppl. How come you claim to follow Quran and sunah but fail in other aspect of islami ?. Your ideology cant stand test of time. You are still a joke.

Those groups or sects you mentioned still fall within imran 104

They all have these:

Shahadatain

Salat

Ramadan

Zakat

Hajj

What makes you different from them. Alhusnnah will be here to soon to say you arent salafi or alhhadith or alhusnnah. So at the end of the day, it is all a joke
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
Majority Muslims going to Hell right?. And in your wild ideology, only you and your sect are paradise bound?. And you gonna tell me you are not in the same ideology with alhusunnah guy aka deathstroke007. All those groups or sect call people to islam one way or another. Take it or leave it. salafism is said to be only 6% of Muslim population. So you deviate from majority. You are literalist ppl. How come you claim to follow Quran and sunah but fail in other aspect of islami ?. Your ideology cant stand test of time. You are still a joke.

Those groups or sects you mentioned still fall within imran 104

They all have these:

Shahadatain

Salat

Ramadan

Zakat

Hajj

What makes you different from them. Alhusnnah will be here to soon to say you arent salafi or alhhadith or alhusnnah. So at the end of the day, it is all a joke
SHAHADAH,SALAT,RAMADAN,HAJJ OF AHLUSUNNAH DIFFERS FROM OTHER SECTS COZ THEY(other sect)NEVER FOLLOW RASUL WAY OF IBADAAH. .
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nobody said majority of all muslims are going to hell; why would they go to hell? haba... as long as people turn back from bida, as long as they do not die a kafir. . . why would THEY GO TO HELL? ven?
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Firoq are the fitnah of islam. Sunnah become bida and bida become sunnah because of these firoqs.. and instead of them to submit to sunnah, they will go against it and thereby making sunnah look like bida .. they have separated the ummah with different aqeedahs and ibaadahs that is n0t of islam... and these firoq never love or accept eachother but they always come together to go against sunnah of rasul..
Re: Firoq In Islam by Aminu212: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
And rasul said, if the khawarij sect were to emerge when he is alive, he will fight and kill them...and if they emerge after he is dead, sahabahs should kill them. . . Khawarij sect emerged during the time of ALI and he killed them . . also is shia sect, they emerged during ALI era, he killed them also
This your killing is too much na! or are you one of bokoharam?.
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
HASSANBANA, SEYID QUTUB are the founder of khawarij of these days. .example, boKo haram, al qaeda, isis and others . . 1. any group that do go against government(killings,bombings,protests,abusing the government) are khawarij . .2. everybody is a kafir and they do call sinners kafir..(drinking alcohol, adultery, telling lies, rape, embezlement, killings, not using hijab and other sins you could think of)... both seyid qutub and hassanbanna instigated terrorism in their b0oks..
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
ALAWEE, IBRAHIM NIYAS, AHMAD TIJANI, BULALA OFFA, ONIKIJIPA, IMAM OFFA, ADAM ABDULLAH AL ILORY, HABEEB ABDULLAH AL ILORY, BABA KAMALI, YAHYA SOLAATY and others are founders and followers of sufi. .. their aqeedah, manhaj and ibadaah is against everything islam st0od for..and sufi is the m0st p0pular firoq here in nigeria.. 1. aqeedah sufi ( they believe ALLAH is everywhere in HIS presence, they worship their sheiks and graves, they do tawaxul with ther sheiks(both dead and alive), they do jalabi, they believe so much in voodoo and do proud with it, they do not believe in hadith, they do not believe ALLAH has hands, they value their sheik words than ALLAH and rasul, they do n0t believe in hell or jahnah, they believe everything existing is ALLAH and so many more) 2. ibaadah.(they turn quran to an0ther thing, they turn every suras in quran to dua, they turn sura iklas to dua for the dead and other suras they attached each importance with,they do say amin after saying dua, they do say dua in jama after salat..
Re: Firoq In Islam by adejaresalami1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
soofee nie Ni? grin
Empiree:
soofee nie Ni?
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
..they do read salatu fathi in salat and after dua, they do asalatu every sunday, they use tesubah, they do m0re than 100 dikhr, they do n0t accept hijab, they reject sujud as kufru coz they always do it for their sheiks, they do kubura, they go kaola, they do zikr in jammah, they do say aniyah out loud in salat,fasting, they believe in dreams as a sign of taking evidence of religion from, they do perform hajj in different way, their zakat is also different, their dawah is different, interpretation of quran is different, they believe they know ilm ghuhyb and other things . .. .. read the books of ahmad tijani and their other sheiks & you will see their dolal.. absolutely no proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah. . baba adam believed there was a rasul that later became kafir, he said he know ilm ghuhyb, he said sujud for human being is nothing, he wrote book where he practised the ilm ghuhyb, he believed there is no hijab in islam, he does jalabi, BULALA nko? he do n0t perform salat,he is worshiping jinns. . . .5po
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
What of yaya solati, he said rasul practised magic, he said rasul father aint in hell, he said one can use the dead body of animals for jalabi, What of onikijipa? seems that one is clear. . ibrahim niyas na da solatu fati si le . . and so on
Re: Firoq In Islam by Empiree: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
SHAHADAH,SALAT,RAMADAN,HAJJ OF AHLUSUNNAH DIFFERS FROM OTHER SECTS COZ THEY(other sect)NEVER FOLLOW RASUL WAY OF IBADAAH. .
liar
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Komeni too propagate shia, iran is their base. .they do kill salaf, they hate sunnah of rasul, they hat sahabahs, they do curse abubakr,umar,uthman and others, they make takfir of sahabahs, they hate aessha, they said and beleive she did adultery, they do call ali ALLAH, they hate malak jubril, they hate rasulullah, they believe ali bel0ngs to prophet hood, their adhan is different fr0m rasul own, they stil practise temporary marriage which is zina, they believe their imams have final say in any matter, they do aim to overthrow government, they believed that as l0ng as you n0t a shite, u a kafir, their salat is different from ours, they do n0t believe in our quran, they have different quran, they have different hadith,..and so many more. . .they are the sect that started moulid nabiy to m0ck rasul, they believe they are direct descendant of house of rasul, and so many disghust things they believe. .
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
That is exactly how sects have different beliefs. . THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR FIROQ AS PART OF ISLAM, ISLAM PROHIBITS IT. . . . to my suprise, people do not even know what firoq is talkless of understanding it. . . SOME WILL SAY THE NAME OF THE FIROQ DOESNT MATTER THAT IT IS WHAT THEY DO OR PRACTISE THAT MATTERS ..as long as people come together in the name of islam as a group and (1). bears a name, they are firoq..(2) has a leader they call ameer, ameera, they are firoq.. (3)..that they only follow fatwa of their amir or ameera even when its against quran and hadith, they are firoq . . .(4) people that come together as a group in the name of islam and they all had different perspective of islam (some do naming cerem0ny, s0me dont, s0me do p0strate to greet, s0me d0nt...and things like that) yet they are in the same group. . they are firoq. .)5( people or s0me0ne that claims n0t to belong to any firoq but do relate with firoq(by attending their lectures,meetings,make friends with them) is also a firoq.....keguj
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hadith hudaifah ibn yaman (bukhari&muslim) said it all. . "that some people will rise and claim they are doing dawah but they are leading people to hell, whoever follows them will enter hell too, they are am0ngst(from) us(islam), they speak arabic(read quran, hadiths and scholarly book).. when the time of those people comes, muslims must follow their amir(leader of muslim ummah), if we do not have amir, WE MUST STAY AWAY FROM EVERY FIROQ (Bukhari 7084), Muslim 1847) . . QURAN SURATUL AN'AM VERSE 85 .."DO NOT BE WITH KAFIR, THOSE THAT DIVIDE THEIR RELIGION AND TURN THEMSELVES INTO SECTS . . . Hadith Abu Hurairah(bukhari&muslim).."that christians,jews and muslims will be divided into sects.. and 1 will enter jahnah.. al-jamaa't" that al-jamaa't will be underst0od as people who f0llow quran and hadith fr0m the hadith hudaifah ibn yaman and other hadith that said we muslims should stick to his sunnah with our molar teeth..4th1
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Abu dawood. . hadith of abdullah ibn moshood " rasul draws a straight line and he said, this is my path, the path of ALLAH, and he drew another lines with different path(means different sects) and he said, that is path of shayton
Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
We should stay away fr0m sects. . we should always listen to lectures and follow the kitab wa sunnah proof given to support that masalah . . asalam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu
Re: Firoq In Islam by Empiree: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Oh I 'd thought he was abdelkabir the way he started off this thread. Abdelkabir also seems to have identical moniker like this.

iamgenius:
I see Deathstroke007 has dis monicker,

I began to suspect his style of writing in his subsequent posts, resemble alhusunnah a k a Deathstroke007 . So this is alhusunnah dude shocked someone who is not sure of his own aqeeda creates multiple moniker to create confusion. undecided nonsense undecided

This moniker was just registered today. I said it before this guy is fraud. You cloned abdelkabir's other moniker. He has exact same one. You are a clown

Attached profile is real AbuuUthaymeen with double Us(1st pix). Yours is single U (2nd pic). I had thought I was talking to abdelkabir other profile. Well served him right anyways.

Albaqir, come see cloning

1 Share

Re: Firoq In Islam by AlBaqir(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Empiree:
Oh I 'd thought he was abdelkabir the way he started off this thread. Abdelkabir also seems to have identical moniker like this.

I began to suspect his style of writing in his subsequent posts, resemble alhusunnah a k a Deathstroke007 . So this is alhusunnah dude shocked someone who is not sure of his own aqeeda creates multiple moniker to create confusion. undecided nonsense undecided

This moniker was just registered today. I said it before this guy is fraud. You cloned abdelkabir's other moniker. He has exact same one. You are a clown

Attached profile is real AbuuUthaymeen with double Us(1st pix). Yours is single U (2nd pic). I had thought I was talking to abdelkabir other profile. Well served him right anyways.

# Oh boy! You be good detective o.

grin grin grin Talk about being caught nappy. I told you those guys are desperate. Each one of them has more than one fraudulent moniker.

1 Like

Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2017
My accounts got blocked.... if you do not like the idea of me having another username and you call it fraudulent. . well, that is your problem....... you never said anything on the topic but m0nicker ... #typical kafir#
Re: Firoq In Islam by ikupakuti(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Empiree:

FBI ! I hail o grin

The guy is so desperate & even shameless @ it. Just look @ how he cloned someone‘s monika so perfectly. I think reason is, the first thread he created on his firoq was deleted by the Mod. So, he had to disguise as someone else to get this through.

He go soon get another ban.

1 Like

Re: Firoq In Islam by Empiree: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
ikupakuti:

FBI ! I hail o grin

The guy is so desperate & even shameless @ it. Just look @ how he cloned someone‘s monika so perfectly. I think reason is, the first thread he created on his firoq was deleted by the Mod. So, he had to disguise as someone else to get this through.

He go soon get another ban.
Definitely he is gonna get banned again. He doesn't think enough to realize the reason behind getting banned frequently. Creating new accounts after another doesn't solve that problem. Allah doesn't change condition of people unless and until people change what is in themselves. Q13:11

His multiple account will not change anything if he doesn't change his bogus manhaj. He will soon get tired of himself, and have the options of either leaving NL or refute himself by dumping his nonsense ideology undecided

1 Like

Re: Firoq In Islam by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
This thread is for people who are concious of ALLAH . . we gave u pr0of and explanati0ns to leave sufi, shia and others . . . . all y0u c0uld discuss about is banned nick . . people already kn0w you as kafir.. well, like i said, FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CONCIOUS OF ALLAH

(1) (Reply)

The Satanic Verse / Pls Can Eye Drop Administered During The Day Nullify Ones Fasting? / Why Muslims Don’t Eat Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.