Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Satanic Verse - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Satanic Verse (1044 Views)

Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself / The Tafseer Of This Verse And The Death Of Corper Zainab. / What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Satanic Verse by Aimshigh(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
The satanic verse is said to be about two verses of the Quran-surah Najm-acknowledging three gods of Arab( Lat, Uzzah and Manat) . It was said that when the Arabian did not stop torturing the Muslims, Muhammad mentioned the three gods as intercessions with Allah. Muhammed was said to have amended his mistake by disclosing openly that Satan had tempted him and inserted the words into his mouth. The question now is; If Satan could insert some words into the prophet's mouth, how are we sure that most of the words in the Quran are from Allah? This has being a site of criticism for the atheists or non-muslims. I was sweft off balance myself when I got to know about this, that I almost began to doubt if the Islamic creed is a reality. Friends I would be pleased to get reasonable objections from you because I wish to satisfy and make steady my iman. Assalamualaikum.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Verse by iamgenius(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm sorry bro, you're a fool to believe that claim without proof. Bring out the verse you claimed up there and where the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said it.
Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2018
iamgenius:
I'm sorry bro, you're a fool to believe that claim without proof. Bring out the verse you claimed up there and where the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said it.

You don't have to call him a fool....

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Aimshigh:
The satanic verse is said to be about two verses of the Quran-surah Najm-acknowledging three gods of Arab( Lat, Uzzah and Manat) . It was said that when the Arabian did not stop torturing the Muslims, Muhammad mentioned the three gods as intercessions with Allah. Muhammed was said to have amended his mistake by disclosing openly that Satan had tempted him and inserted the words into his mouth. The question now is; If Satan could insert some words into the prophet's mouth, how are we sure that most of the words in the Quran are from Allah? This has being a site of criticism for the atheists or non-muslims. I was sweft off balance myself when I got to know about this, that I almost began to doubt if the Islamic creed is a reality. Friends I would be pleased to get reasonable objections from you because I wish to satisfy and make steady my iman. Assalamualaikum.

Na'am some scholars of tafseer do bring a narration that Satan tempted the prophet to say some words that are not befitting and Allaah wiped it off, some scholars say the narration is authentic some say its not, but I'm not gonna enter that as I am interested in the underlined.

سورة الحج, الآية 52:

وما أرسلنا من قبلك من رسول ولا نبي إلا إذا تمنى ألقى الشيطان في أمنيته فينسخ الله ما يلقي الشيطان ثم يحكم الله آياته والله عليم حكيم

Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before you, but; when he did recite the revelation or narrated or spoke, Shaitan (Satan) threw (some falsehood) in it. But Allah abolishes that which Shaitan (Satan) throws in. Then Allah establishes His Revelations. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise:

(محسن خان)

عبر برنامج iQuran

So it means the Quran is pure from whatever shaytaan throws in, so assuming that story is true, then you should know that what shaytaan threw in has been abolished, and if it ever happened again, it was abolished as well, except if you don't believe in this aayah, and it happened to all prophet, not only Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam. Now why did Allaah allow such? He explains in the next verse...

سورة الحج, الآية 53:

ليجعل ما يلقي الشيطان فتنة للذين في قلوبهم مرض والقاسية قلوبهم وإن الظالمين لفي شقاق بعيد

That He (Allah) may make what is thrown in by Shaitan (Satan) a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy and disbelief) and whose hearts are hardened. And certainly, the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) are in an opposition far-off (from the truth against Allah's Messenger and the believers).

(محسن خان)

عبر برنامج iQuran

Then Allaah continues to explain that the Quran, all of it is from Allaah

سورة الحج, الآية 54:

وليعلم الذين أوتوا العلم أنه الحق من ربك فيؤمنوا به فتخبت له قلوبهم وإن الله لهاد الذين آمنوا إلى صراط مستقيم

And that those who have been given knowledge may know that it (this Quran) is the truth from your Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may submit to it with humility. And verily, Allah is the Guide of those who believe, to the Straight Path.

(محسن خان)

عبر برنامج iQuran

Then Allaah makes it clear that some people will still continue being in doubts regarding the Quran:

سورة الحج, الآية 55:

ولا يزال الذين كفروا في مرية منه حتى تأتيهم الساعة بغتة أو يأتيهم عذاب يوم عقيم

And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt about it (this Quran) until the Hour comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the torment of the Day after which there will be no night (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).

(محسن خان)

عبر برنامج iQuran

So don't be among those who doubt the Qur'an's authenticity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Verse by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2018
It's best if you try and learn more of your deen rather than listening to the whispers of the Shaytan! They are only out to corrupt the weak Muslims. I'll advise you to seek knowledge. Even mere opening the verses in Qur'an 53 vs 19-22 explains the matter clearly. Anyone with elementary knowledge about the early days of Islam in Mecca would know that Lat, Uzza and Manat were common idols from the times of ignorance!

And there are verses in the Qur'an which can be explained with another verse, some can be explained with the hadiths....

Do not let atheist and non-muslims bring you down to their level! Stop arguing with them and try to increase your knowledge.
Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aimshigh:

First of all, am very sure it's either you are ignorant or you are a kafir.

Alleging rosul of kufru... You are seriously mad.. In fact crazy.. First khawarij never said up to this before his life was doomed in earth, grave and hereafter..

.. Now quote where in Quran or hadith where rosul made intercession with tohgut
Re: The Satanic Verse by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Alleging rosul of kufru... You are seriously mad.. In fact crazy.. First khawarij never said up to this before his life was doomed in earth, grave and hereafter..

I think i said it.....

Manners and Etiquette = 0%

Takfeer= 90%

Sawm, Salat, etc = 10%

Keep sharing the certificate!

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I think i said it.....
Takfeer= 90%
Sawm, Salat, etc = 10%
See this stupid boy o.

When you don't understand tawheed..
If you do, you won't be calm about the nonsense he said..
A supposed Muslim asking that kind of question..
And I categorized it, either a kafir or an ignorant..
Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I think i said it.....

Takfeer= 90%

Sawm, Salat, etc = 10%

I will keep sharing it as long as it have dalil in Islam...

That's exactly how Umar shared it to quweziroh
How rosul shared it to khawarij and every sect
How Allah shared it to whoever falls short of tawheed and whoever innovates into the deen
Re: The Satanic Verse by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abuheekmat:

See this stupid boy o.

When you don't understand tawheed..

If you do, you won't be calm about the nonsense he said..

A supposed Muslim asking that kind of question..

And I categorized it, either a kafir or an ignorant..

O ti da fun e bayen o! You are the one that created the stupid boy? You are the ignorant one here!

`A’ishah (ra) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said, “The most hated person with Allah is the most quarrelsome person.” (al-Bukhari).

Any Most of us here know you as a quarrelsome person.

“The believer does not defame, abuse, disparage, nor vilify.” (al-Tirmidhi, sahih)

“When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally.” (Qur’an, 4:86)

Ibn Abbas commented on this and said, “He who greets you return his greeting in better words even if he were a Magian.1 He also said, “If Pharoah were to speak nicely to me, I would do so to him.”

I hope you will change for the better one day cos you portray Jabatawiyyah not Salafiyyah!

3 Likes

Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

O ti da fun e bayen o! You are the one that created the stupid boy? You are the ignorant one here!

`A’ishah (ra) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said, “The most hated person with Allah is the most quarrelsome person.” (al-Bukhari).

Any Most of us here know you as a quarrelsome person.

“The believer does not defame, abuse, disparage, nor vilify.” (al-Tirmidhi, sahih)

“When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally.” (Qur’an, 4:86)

Ibn Abbas commented on this and said, “He who greets you return his greeting in better words even if he were a Magian.1 He also said, “If Pharoah were to speak nicely to me, I would do so to him.”

I hope you will change for the better one day cos you portray Jabatawiyyah not Salafiyyah!

Ode.. Go carry those hadith you quoted meet Allah who makes takfir of sects, of those who worships anything besides HIM, those who Sujud to greet, those who mock rosul, and show it to Umar who make takfir of 1st khawarij and don't forget to show it to Ali to killed them too..

Stupid boy..

If not that eeman in your body has gone patapata.. Someone said rosul falls into kufru.. Ara o de ta e.

That word lasan is kufru..

.. I don't expect you to know.... It's hatred of kitab wa sunnah that's filled your heart.. That's why no eeman is left in you
Re: The Satanic Verse by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Ode.. Go carry those hadith you quoted meet Allah who makes takfir of sects, of those who worships anything besides HIM, those who Sujud to greet, those who mock rosul, and show it to Umar who make takfir of 1st khawarij and don't forget to show it to Ali to killed them too..

Stupid boy..

If not that eeman in your body has gone patapata.. Someone said rosul falls into kufru.. Ara o de ta e.

That word lasan is kufru..

.. I don't expect you to know.... It's hatred of kitab wa sunnah that's filled your heart.. That's why no eeman is left in you

No eeman is left in me? where is the "eemanometer" that you used in measuring my eeman? What's your eeman level?

You can't even communicate without abuse (saying "ode", Stupid boy, etc).

I quoted Kitab and Sunnah and you said i hate Kitab wa Sunnah.....

Who will now take Islam from you? I wonder how your family will be like! It will be divorce upon divorce and Takfeer upon takfeer! That is if you even have the guts to criticise your family like you do online. Heekmat ma ti rogo!

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

No eeman is left in me? where is the "eemanometer" that you used in measuring my eeman? What's your eeman level?

You can't even communicate without abuse (saying "ode", Stupid boy, etc).

I quoted Kitab and Sunnah and you said i hate Kitab wa Sunnah.....

Who will now take Islam from you? I wonder how your family will be like! It will be divorce upon divorce and Takfeer upon takfeer! That is if you even have the guts to criticise your family like you do online. Heekmat ma ti rogo!

You quoted what suits you NOT the truth.
If you do have eeman left in you, you will know the gravity of what he said.. Baba adama keferi yen.. He kuku said worse.. And he's still a Muslim to you..

My family knows me and am hard on them on what is kufru.. That's how rosul also is..

Am not like you people, always shielding your family without even doing any dawah for them..

Who knows if you still Sujud to greet at home.. Tsw
Re: The Satanic Verse by Alhajiemeritus: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abuheekmat:

You quoted what suits you NOT the truth.
If you do have eeman left in you, you will know the gravity of what he said.. Baba adama keferi yen.. He kuku said worse.. And he's still a Muslim to you..

My family knows me and am hard on them on what is kufru.. That's how rosul also is..

Am not like you people, always shielding your family without even doing any dawah for them..

Who knows if you still Sujud to greet at home.. Tsw
You were not as worse as this before.
You are getting worse every year.
Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

You were not as worse as this before.
You are getting worse every year.

Who be this one.. Is this not Mr comparative religion
Re: The Satanic Verse by inagbe1: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is serious, eran ti dapo mo ero
Re: The Satanic Verse by tintingz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

What's Kafir, someone who's a disbeliever.

Now what's Muhammad and Muslims in the sight of Jews and christians? Kafir, yes?

Why are you pained like this. cheesy
Re: The Satanic Verse by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
tintingz:
What's Kafir, someone who's a disbeliever.

Now what's Muhammad and Muslims in the sight of Jews and christians? Kafir, yes?

Why are you pained like this. cheesy

who is this confused fellow.. you are in serious pain.. tsktsktsk
Re: The Satanic Verse by tintingz(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

who is this confused fellow.. you are in serious pain.. tsktsktsk
grin grin grin
Re: The Satanic Verse by HajimeSaito(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
It's best if you try and learn more of your deen rather than listening to the whispers of the Shaytan! They are only out to corrupt the weak Muslims. I'll advise you to seek knowledge. Even mere opening the verses in Qur'an 53 vs 19-22 explains the matter clearly. Anyone with elementary knowledge about the early days of Islam in Mecca would know that Lat, Uzza and Manat were common idols from the times of ignorance!

And there are verses in the Qur'an which can be explained with another verse, some can be explained with the hadiths....

Do not let atheist and non-muslims bring you down to their level! Stop arguing with them and try to increase your knowledge.

They were the daughters of Allah. Allat is the feminine form of allah.
Re: The Satanic Verse by HajimeSaito(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
December 1975 , over 200 pilgrims killed
July 1987 , more than over 400 pilgrims killed
July 1990 , 1,426 crushed to death ( day of the Stoning of the devil" ritual .
May 1994 , 270 pilgrims killed ( a stampede)
April 1997, 343 pilgrims killed
April 1998 , 119 pilgrims killed
February 2004 , 251 pilgrims killed ( stampede
January 2006 , 362 pilgrims killed
September 2015 , 310 pilgrims killed ( crane crush
September 24, 2015, 717 pilgrims killed
Re: The Satanic Verse by tintingz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
December 1975 , over 200 pilgrims killed
July 1987 , more than over 400 pilgrims killed
July 1990 , 1,426 crushed to death ( day of the Stoning of the devil" ritual .
May 1994 , 270 pilgrims killed ( a stampede)
April 1997, 343 pilgrims killed
April 1998 , 119 pilgrims killed
February 2004 , 251 pilgrims killed ( stampede
January 2006 , 362 pilgrims killed
September 2015 , 310 pilgrims killed ( crane crush
September 24, 2015, 717 pilgrims killed
What's your point here?
Re: The Satanic Verse by HajimeSaito(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
tintingz:
What's your point here?

That inspite of stoning the devil for 1400 years, he can still butcher poor MUDSLIMES like flies.
He doesn't seem to be moved by the fact that they pray in his direction 5 times a day grin
Re: The Satanic Verse by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:

That inspite of stoning the devil for 1400 years, he can still butcher poor MUDSLIMES like flies.
He doesn't seem to be moved by the fact that they pray in his direction 5 times a day grin
Well, this shows there's no God protecting anybody or he caused thier death or Satan did it, which ever it's it falls under a paradox.
Re: The Satanic Verse by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

They were the daughters of Allah. Allat is the feminine form of allah.

If you have no evidence for this statement of yours then it's either you are extremely ignorant or just extremely asinine!
Re: The Satanic Verse by tintingz(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

If you have no evidence for this statement of yours then it's either you are extremely ignorant or just extremely asinine!
These gods/goddess were among the patheon of the Arabian Gods and were worshiped before Muhammad install Allah has the only God claiming there's no other Gods, this same system was also done in Jewish/cannanite history, they install Yahweh as the only God and eradicate other Gods meanwhile El was the chief God.

People should start doing research about the origin and history of Gods in religions and cultures.
Re: The Satanic Verse by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
tintingz:
These gods/goddess were among the patheon of the Arabian Gods and were worshiped before Muhammad install Allah has the only God claiming there's no other Gods, this same system was also done in Jewish/cannanite history, they install Yahweh as the only God and eradicate other Gods meanwhile El was the chief God.

People should start doing research about the origin and history of Gods in religions and cultures.

Please i am not here for baseless argument you call research! Allah has no feminine as he claimed, period!
Re: The Satanic Verse by Alhajiemeritus: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2018
tintingz:
Is Allah a male?
Kul uwa lahu ahad Alhau Samad Lam Ya lid Wa lam Yu lad Wa lam Yakun lahu Kufuan ahad
Re: The Satanic Verse by tintingz(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Kul uwa lahu ahad Alhau Samad
Lam Ya lid Wa lam Yu lad
Wa lam Yakun lahu Kufuan ahad
How does quoting Surah Al-Ikhlas answer the question?

You mean the "He" used for Allah in the verse is the answer?
Re: The Satanic Verse by Alhajiemeritus: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2018
tintingz:
How does quoting Surah Al-Ikhlas answer the question?

You mean the "He" used for Allah in the verse is the answer?
Allah, may He be exalted, cannot be described as masculine or feminine in any true sense; rather that (use of the masculine pronoun) is necessary for the purpose of communication in human languages and what people need in communicating ideas about Allah. Everything that is either masculine or feminine is something that is created and Allah, may He be exalted, is the Creator of the masculine and feminine.
“And that He (Allah) creates the pairs, male and female”
[al-Najm 53:45] .
Exalted be Allah above having any rival or peer, spouse or child.
“He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.”
[al-An ‘a am 6:101].
Allah tells us about the believers among the jinn that when they heard the Qur’aan, they believed in it and acknowledged their Lord, may He be glorified:
“And exalted be the Majesty of our Lord, He has taken neither a wife, nor a son (or offspring or children).”
[al-Jinn 72:3].
Re: The Satanic Verse by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Allah, may He be exalted, cannot be described as masculine or feminine in any true sense; rather that (use of the masculine pronoun) is necessary for the purpose of communication in human languages and what people need in communicating ideas about Allah. Everything that is either masculine or feminine is something that is created and Allah, may He be exalted, is the Creator of the masculine and feminine.
“And that He (Allah) creates the pairs, male and female”
[al-Najm 53:45] .
Exalted be Allah above having any rival or peer, spouse or child.
“He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.”
[al-An ‘a am 6:101].
Allah tells us about the believers among the jinn that when they heard the Qur’aan, they believed in it and acknowledged their Lord, may He be glorified:
“And exalted be the Majesty of our Lord, He has taken neither a wife, nor a son (or offspring or children).”
[al-Jinn 72:3].
So why does Allah refer himself as "He"?

(1) (Reply)

The Day Of Judgement / 15 Things Muslims Should Avoid Doing On Social Media / Whats The Essence Of Ramaddan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.