Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties (61828 Views)

Corper Pascaline Madueke's Death: Doctor Remanded In Nasarawa / Diezani Alison Madueke A Fraudster Caught in U.K Commiting Another Crime / Did Diezani Alison-madueke Really Embezzle $90 Billion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Omo dz woman looting 2 much na. She must be the wife of Satan, so heartless. Walahi if I be president and ur found guilty of looting dz kinda loot mehn na firing squad direct. Ahah even if you 1 loot atleast loot with conscience.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by demefa(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2017
scooby12:
And how we supposed to know these properties belongs to her?
RIP English
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2017
At least during her time we bought fuel for 87 naira,yet in this era of saint immortal Buhari of no thievery we buy fuel for 147,sahara reporters the online version of lousy Efcc,go take a hike José nonsense noise makers
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by TijaniAbu: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Viola2017:
What does it take to apply for and get this woman extradited back here to face charges. More so, the present govt can simply pressure and get her prosecuted in the UK like in the case of Ibori. If the govt cannot do any of these two things, I suggest they stop disturbing our ears with Diezani this Diezani that

The billion dollar question. Why can't efcc request Diezani's extradition?

The 2 billion dollar question. Whose money is beautician Aisha Cassandra Halliburton using to "rent flat" in London while visiting self-suspended President Muhammadi Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by ephraimite20(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed[i][/i] person get this kind property and her people are dying of poverty God de
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2017
TheHistorian:
Patiently waiting for the Children of hate popularly known as the PIGS(Courtsey of Dilector Kanu) to come and show their solidarity for corruption as they have always done.
while this was going on gej was supervising.

Chaiiiiiiiiii,see what this tribe has done to this country.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2017
ehie:
At least during her time we bought fuel for 87 naira,yet in this era of saint immortal Buhari of no thievery we buy fuel for 147,sahara reporters the online version of lousy Efcc,go take a hike José nonsense noise makers
Look like you are one of those that moses saved from Egypt, you seems to like melon.?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Milestones: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2017
SHE MAY NOT BE THE DIRECT OWNER OF ALL THESE PROPERTIES, SOME WILL END UP TO BELONG TO GEJ, JUST WAIT YOU WILL SEE O. OBJ WARNED GEJ DONT MAKE THIS WOMAN MINISTER OF PETROLEUM, WHAT A WISE MAN WILL SEE WHILE SITTING, A FOOLISH MAN CANT SEE IT WHILE ON TOP OF A TREE. GEJ THE ATM WITHOUT SECRET PIN!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by thaoriginator: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Oh Lord! And i'm here looking for just 250k to rent a crib at Awoyaya. cry
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Fourwinds: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2017
d greed was extreme
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by columbus007(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
scooby12:
you are so right,i don't believe it and I will never believe,if the Apc governmt are against any1,it takes joining the party for the person to have his or her life back undecided
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by zabuur: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2017
scooby12:

Just a simple sentence, your grammar was still awful. For the sake of those that you have been misleading with your English. It's " How ARE supposed to know THAT these properties BELONG to her?

And to your actually answer your question which was senseless anyway, Apply for a U.K. visa, purchase your ticket, go on and find out. Remember, you'll need an international passport if you don't have any
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by FrankGiel: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Good question. Nigerians are dumb. No evidence of any kind and they will foolishly believe. They think you can easily own a structure of that significance in a developed country. Ordinary $100k sef, them go seize am until you prove your source of income. Imagine such an edifice. Chei! Ourmumudondo really. cry cry cry cry cry
U are the dumb one.. History as shown that it's very possible to own a structure of significance in developed countries without proof. Just ask james ibori and Kola Aluko
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by undefeateds: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Zico5:
Ha! Haba! And some misguided youths who could not afford 100 megabites to browse will come here to support this bastard thief. I pray that the ailment this woman is faking in London shall be the portion of anyone supporting her henceforth.
u are a fool and pls show me d evidence DAT this things belongs to her
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by poweredcom(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2017
this woman should be hanged
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by CornelG(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2017
scooby12:

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Abbotp: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2017
zabuur:

Just a simple sentence, your grammar was still awful. For the sake of those that you have been misleading with your English. It's " How ARE supposed to know THAT these properties BELONG to her?
And to your actually answer your question which was senseless anyway, Apply for a U.K. visa, purchase your ticket, go on and find out. Remember, you'll need an international passport if you don't have any

Please use your brain. Random pictures of houses in UK were posted without no evidence to back it up. Any sensible person should ask the same question that I asked.

How ARE supposed to know
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by sarahade(f): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2017
abelprice:
This is a good example between a man's lie and a woman's lie.... undecided
Shut your mouth before I slap you.
Men have been ruling this world and the world is a mess.
This woman is not a saint but compared to the likes of tinubu , obasanjo, saraki lai Mohammed she is.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by abelprice(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2017
sarahade:

Shut your mouth before I slap you.
Men have been ruling this world and the world is a mess.
This woman is not a saint but compared to the likes of tinubu , obasanjo, saraki lai Mohammed she is.

Y xo serious... yeah dey stole but dey Did it gradually.. I. e small small lie till dey amassed a lot of lie (wealth )... but she 1 jst acquire everything once.. undecided... that's xo like most ladies if not all of them wink
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by johnnynikky(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Ah! This woman, dis woman! God is watching o, u want to thief our money finish and form ur own country ni. Like seriously Goodluck Jonathan shouldn't have been this weak. Yes, I know it happens in every government but the looting in Jonah's government is just way way too much.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by johnnynikky(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Biko kidnap her, her own too much. Na she go first thief Nigeria money ni, y she come thief am like say she go fit thief am finish sef.

As she well come back ehn, b4 Nigeria government go go for her, abeg help us kidnap her. You have our support.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by jamace(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmm. No cause for control, everything is under alarm. shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Zico5(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2017
undefeateds:

u are a fool and pls show me d evidence DAT this things belongs to her
Its ur father that's a fool. Bastard
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
bbbabes:
This woman should rot in jail. She is greedy
Forget E... What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2017
The spot light is now on Diezani.Obviously, all other looters are saints.Foolish,greedy hypocrites.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by wawale(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Yet, these children of criminals will be blaming President Buhari for the present state of the country.Only enemies of this country LL vote for PDP in 2019
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by surgical: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Eluwilussit:

From the hospital? Person wey de battle cancer na she go come deny allegations? Same reasons Buhari can't address us.

Honestly, if you offer her the chance to be healthy and lose all these things, we both know which she will choose.

Now, i am not saying she didn't steal, we need to prosecute her and also extend this same treatment to people like Amaechi and all past governors and ministers. Even head of states. grin
you are talking like this because you have not been hypnotised. The other thing that can make people react like that is lack of education, it make one to be unable to subject events ,news e.t c to thorough scrutiny, what happens to hearing from the other side and they went gaga and its not that this sources have any credibility. If they are serious arraign her in court present the evidence and get a conviction, it's only the court that can do that, all these they are doing is just to entertain a section of the public because its not everybody that believes this bullshit until the court makes a pronouncement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by surgical: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2017
texazzpete:

Kai, so you're one of the gullible ones that believes she really has cancer?
So its only buhari that can get sick. ?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Augiiee(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
This woman should be shot by firing squad...

how are we suppose to know you are the one who wrote this trash?
Broz dis ur response is dope � ��

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by possibility99: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Bondesniger(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
we are just shouting Madueke Alison Madueke Alison

what of Saraki ?
what of aunt pepe?
what of Mr Erastus Akingbola?
add the list...........
all of them are same same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.