Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) (2201 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Unconfirmed Report Says Igbo Were Rejected At The Nigerian Embassy In SA / B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by onpoint247: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
BREAKING NEWS :

PERHAPS SHEKAU ARRESTED AND THE THREE UNIVERSITY LECTURERS RESCUED:

Reports reaching my desk indicated that the most wanted leader of Boko Haram Abubakar Shakau has been arrested in Maiduguri, while the three kidnapped lecturers of the University of Maiduguri are also been rescued.

Anonymity information reaching my desk from Maiduguri the Borno State Capital this morning revealed that the Leader of Boko Haram Abubakar Shakau is perhaps in the hands of the Nigerian Security. One of his legs is injured.

He was arrested in Maiduguri at the residence of Fomer Governor of Borno State Late Alhaji Mala Kachalla KolKol House along the Bye Pass in Bulumkutu.

And the three lectures of the University of Maiduguri that were kidnapped along Magumeri - Gubio road last month by the Boko Haram insurgents, unfortunately during the kinapp, about 69 lives were lost (RIP).

However, in one of the recent Videos released by Shakau, captured him saying "......you are looking for me? You don't know may be I am behind your house. ...closed to you. ..." and were he was arrested is very close to the JTF Headquarters along the Bye Pass in maiduguri! Imagine?

Yesterday information came that kitchen cabinet member in the state, was sighted moving with Gana Must Go full of cash begging Clerics to pray for this development not to go public, but they refused.

And now we await the release from the Security for the full version of the discovery. Thank You God! You are Protector, Wise and the Almighty.

For the Nigerian Security, Cudos for the wonderful performance may God bless you.

To God be the glory.

Alhamdulillah and thanks.
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by 9jii(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
We
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by mbhs139(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Even though I know this news isn't true, I pray that one day it should be real. Particularly the part that said #Shekahu has been arrested. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Joeoku5: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rubbish!! How many times has he been captured and killed by the Nigerian soldiers
Which means govt has been lying that Boko haram leader Shekau was never captured and killed all these while
We can't trust the military any longer because they are liers and afraid to die leaving their ill gotten wealth behind

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Justiceleague1: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Whatever,buhari must GO.
They want to deceive and draw away ppl's attention from the vegetable in london again. They can only deceive psy barbarians. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by paBuhari(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Another propaganda. grin
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Bossontop(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
And den we wee nw nw see him 2mao abi.....no tnx not 2dae

Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by limeta(f): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Shekau
There is no body like that
Made up name any body can be shekau
We were made to chase a ghost
Muslim intelligence
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Conner44: 1:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Op how dare you post about shekau and forget to post the source?

don't you know that man has died 5 times already? Ask Nigerian Army
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:11am On Aug 12, 2017
That's the rumour here in Maiduguri for now.

All International NGOs had to call of all work activities yesterday for fear of the unknown cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Godbest(m): 2:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by tit(f): 3:08am On Aug 12, 2017
buhari is finished
they have open his yansh
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Jabioro: 3:16am On Aug 12, 2017
This news has 75% untrue pages and the same time had another 25% to survived the rumours.. I will still keep my fingers cross..
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Onyenna(m): 3:41am On Aug 12, 2017
mbhs139:
Even though I know this news isn't true, I pray that one day it should be real. Particularly the part that said #Shekahu has been arrested. Amen!

Seconded!
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Onyenna(m): 3:45am On Aug 12, 2017
...and your source is...?
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by tuniski: 4:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Jabioro:
This news has 75% untrue pages and the same time had another 25% to survived the rumours.. I will still keep my fingers cross..
100% lies. The army has refuted it.
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Okoroawusa: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Op,this ur news na wa o!
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by Jabioro: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
tuniski:
100% lies. The army has refuted it.
Good..a lie died at birth..
Re: Breaking News Shekau Has Been Captured (unconfirmed Report) by ruffhandu: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Rescued the lecturers abi paid the ransom?

(1) (Reply)

"APC And Buhari Keep Making Mistakes After Mistakes"- Dele Momodu / Beyond Political Aspirations, Chief Felix Idiga Is More / Ademola Adeleke Isn't Prostrating For Omisore, See The Real Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.