Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) (83915 Views)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Amadaz(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2017
bannykel:

I disagree. When u are MAN ENOUGH, dis shit ain't gonna happen.
are you trying to attribute the increasing cases of quarrels and divorces in relationships to the husbands not being man enough? I totally disagree
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2017
sinaj:
Take it from her gently.
you fine die. abeg marry me na.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by haykay2005: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by mezebel(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kennyprince:
There is no way my wife ll be pressing phone while we are in bed.....that's a terrible insult
make I hear word jare!
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by AyodeleAkindele: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
That is totally rubbish..... I can't tolerate something like that..
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
I will just blame Buhari for it
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Godfavorite(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Blueeyedboi:
Take my car keys from the table..drive out and go catch some fun with my side chic...
what if side chic is not in the mood?
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah, hopefully when your partner disrespects/cheats on you, as is usually the case with the insatiable being that is a woman, another moorroon would come write an essay to justify it, as you've beautifully done.

All these morroonic women asslickers on nairaland are as repulsive as it gets.
How deluded can you be? Is being stupid the only talent you have ?
I earlier stated that you should not attack me for airing my opinion. But I knew some nitwit and imbecilic individual like you would still come out and bark like a sahara breed dog.
If your woman cheated on you,how is that my concern ?
If you don't trust women base on what you have personally witness,why should you blame me for that?
The fact that you have monopoly to be stupid doesn't mean you should drag me along.As a matter of fact,I won't come down to the level of your enormous naivety. I'm too big for that..!
You seek for my attention and I'm sure you have got it.
Work on that loaf of bread you called brain next time before you quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rolly83:

Nice points!! You really got it real good..@OP wait ooo,are you a lady Coz you sound like one!
Lol,I'm just like a man that studied womanology.
In order to avoid stories that touched when I finally got married. grin
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Dnockeror333(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
What did you do to her to bring her respect of your manliness so backward?

Tha she is still in tg same room with you , mean the gate is still open for dialogue...

That she is holding a phone does not mean she is emotionally away in Lagos while both of you are physically in Ondo!

There is just on key she need to turn out her web, to pass through her door, to make her cry, to bring love off from within her closed breast.

Go down to the ground for 1). her creator, confess to him what ever ou might have done, tell Him of what you cannot do, everything. Yes! Ask Him to forgive and grant back your home to you.

Let her hear you while you talk to your Father, her Father! Tell him you are sorry admist sobs.

Then get up... Winner-man, get up, dust your knee...

Go to your bedside...
And sleep like a baby!
Tomorrow you will feel her arms beside you!!!

Because you are Adam, except you did something to her very self, you did not need to do the second option: on your knee to her!

Turn your life around for her GOD.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Nackzy: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Give her head she'll leave the phone by force
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by alagba333(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
u start pressing dat phone wit her now. pick more interest in wat she does and start ur handjob from d top. she will drop d phone n join u. no fight biko
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
#justwondering. Time for sex indeed. There's no time for sex, it takes a process... It can happen anywhere, anytime, when we're in the mood, every other thing waits! U don't need to say it
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by 400billionman: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hollicom:
You want to have sex with your wife she started pressing her phone what do you do

Press her breast.

Are you not seeing that the cat is out of its bag ?
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is the phone stuck to her hand ni?
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by 400billionman: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:
I'll leave her and sleep just to avoid what happen in 2015

In the PDP era..
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by holuwapopsh(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
mthewwww DAT IS SIMPLE COLLECT THE FONE N THROW IT AWAY (2) HOLD HER LEGS SPREAD IT SHE WILL THROW D FONE AWAY (3) FINGER HER PUSSY SHE WILL SURENDER HER SELF
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by GindoX(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:

Biko, werin happen in 2015?
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Archweird(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Join Her Online...Chat A Little And Reveal Your Intention In Between The Convo...Trust Me..Its Gonna Be Fun
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Angelsss(f): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
sinaj:
Take it from her gently.
Oh ma Ga this comment is the bomb so damn romantic...
"just drag it gently"
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by omaolowo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:

The story below could give a clue to what might have "happened in 2015"!

WHAT HAPPENED IN 1967 WILL REPEAT ITSELF

An elderly man boarded a bus at Race Course Bus Stop in Lagos heading home to Ikeja one bright evening.

Typical of Lagos bus stops, and the rushes by commuters to get on board, this 80year old smiled as he struggled in to get a seat. Just as he sat down he discovered his wallet had been stolen from his back pocket.

As the bus moved on quietly into the night, a loud voice was heard from the back of the bus "WHOEVER TOOK MY WALLET SHOULD RETURN IT: OR ELSE, WHAT HAPPENED IN1967 WILL REPEAT ITSELF O". He repeated this again and again much louder.

The noise was from the 80 year old man someone explained. Sudden dead silence and fear engulfed everyone in the bus.

Voices in whispers were heard in the bus asking "What happened in 1967". Everyone in the bus started begging whoever did this to please bring it out.

The man that stole the wallet became afraid. He quickly dropped the wallet and kicked it near the old man: and in a short while, a fair young lady shouted pointing underneath the seats.

"Sir, see the wallet!" Great sigh of relief it was with the find.

The old man came down at Ikeja and continued his homeward journey. An inquisitive young Youth Corper who was on the same bus, and who also came down, walked briskly close and asked the old man, "Sir, sorry sir, but, What Happened in 1967?"

The man replied..."Son, in 1967 a similar event occured and you know what... I TREKKED HOME!

����
grin

So who knows our NEDFED could have dropped off and dreamt of skiing atop of Mount Kilimanjaro in 2015....?!?

grin
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
My love wait lemme finish dis text. Need to send this to 1,500 clients. Hehehe
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by greatermax77(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
....Pls are u married? U wife will do it & u will not do any thing.
Women are confused set of beings that do not really know what the want some times
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Water101(f): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
I will face the other side of the bed and sleep
Homeboiy:
so that u will start having wet dreamz...
Homeboiy:
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Homeboiy: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Water101:
so that u will start having wet dreamz...

Are u married?
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by augustine: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
And have the sex in your dream abi?
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Angelsss:

Oh ma Ga
this comment is the bomb
so damn romantic...

"just drag it gently"
u drag it gently while kissing her tongue
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
sniperr007:

Runaway love.
I didn't run jore. You did because of dat calabar girl sad
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by alizma: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Blueeyedboi:
Take my car keys from the table..drive out and go catch some fun with my side chic...
my brother, one bottle for you. life is too short to be unhappy over someone's stupidity.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sniperr007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
sinaj:
I didn't run jore. You did because of dat calabar girl sad

No.. I got my eyes only on u.
Please reach me on rickiedominic@yahoo.com
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Ashley86400: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:
What happened in 2015?
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Skoopy:

On point
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.