Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,249 members, 7,860,574 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win (3301 Views)

Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / Sars Reply Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Brutality....Wicked-est....uppercut....
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by Terrorsquad101: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2017
modath:

Atiku will still be crying in his silk versace sheets by now for sure...This isn't even savagery, this is digital homicide..
cheesy grin
. modakeke midakeke. so you are still around. i heard you are on maternity leave. i don miss you tire

how is our baby boy?
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by CarlosTheJackal: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
modath:

Atiku will still be crying in his silk versace sheets by now for sure...This isn't even savagery, this is digital homicide..
cheesy grin
To those that think Sarrki is a buhari stooge, this Lady here was the number one fan and the biggest Z on Nairaland then but the change has made her to start selling ITunes cards online.

APC don Change dis one life finish.

@topic, Atiku might turn out to rule this country soon since buhari was able to rule us
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by TheMainMan: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2017
this is so uncalled for
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2017
But wait o....in what aspect has Arsenal failed. Am still wondering because in their worst season, they took 2trophies but in chelsea, man u, liverpool, man city worst, no trophy. Even in Tottenham's best season, no trophy
So Arsenal has passed all odds to be a great team and a threat with the little they have but some clubs spend heaven and earth and still win nothing

Abegi Arsenal try joor
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by facelessangel: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Abi him play bet9ja. Arsnal to win grin grin grin
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by Samunique(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am speechless for words to say. This young man with small change in his pocket and internet connection thinks he can start insulting anybody and anyone on a public forum. Sometimes we should uphold courtesy in our dealing with others. We all have ego. I am not Atiku but I am pained by this senseless comment from this nobody. These are the people pulling others down with discouraging comments. Because adult plays with you, automatically you become age mates.
That guy lacks proper upbringing.
A f00l for that matter !!!
Insulting a man who's old enough to be his father just bcs he expressed his joy. Not just an insult but very expensive and damaging one !!!

1 Like

Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by quenton02: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am speechless for words to say. This young man with small change in his pocket and internet connection thinks he can start insulting anybody and anyone on a public forum. Sometimes we should uphold courtesy in our dealing with others. We all have ego. I am not Atiku but I am pained by this senseless comment from this nobody. These are the people pulling others down with discouraging comments. Because adult plays with you, automatically you become age mates.

Lol, that how the world works.
Atiku would simply agree to his statement and reply back
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by holuwapopsh(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Jesus dat guys didnt just say dat yyyyyy dats a Fuckery way of insulting d runner up Man dat`s a BLAST
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by az2012(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2017
God's time computer venture is oftering a cheap and direct uk used laptop of any series like HP,dell,Toshiba,Acer,Asus,lg,Samsung,parckabell,advent and more of any series and the version because we have duacure,corei3,corei5 and many more at affordable ptice and we also do repairing of laptop in the field of hardware and software engineer so any interested customer to patronice us should reach us on +2347035560643 or Whatsapp us on the same number as well
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by Fidelismaria: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2017
will comment when this get to FP
Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by adexdon(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2017
ayam lafin

Re: See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win by tribalistseun: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
modath:

cheesy grin
there's nothing savage there, what's savage it's that Atiku will sleep in an air conditioning room, why that Afonja will sleep in a face me I face you compound

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO Pregnant Widow Sobs Over Casket Of Her US-Soldier Husband Killed In Niger / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari, Jibrin Again / Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.