Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Pls Come And Give Me "Belle"- Yoruba Girl Cries Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Pls Come And Give Me "Belle"- Yoruba Girl Cries Out (688 Views)

Difference Between Belle And Pregnancy / Davido Vs Yoruba Girl And Davido Vs Igbo Girl / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Pls Come And Give Me "Belle"- Yoruba Girl Cries Out by Eka111(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2017
When a lady is in love she goes extreme to get her man. A picture had surface online of lady begging leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra Nnamdi KANU to come and get her pregnant.

In the video she could be heard saying you 'are my hero.. I don't mind being your second wife'

Could this be love or lust ? Well it is not something new besides the guy is handsome.
What do u say to her?

Watch video and share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Pls Come And Give Me "Belle"- Yoruba Girl Cries Out by myners007: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Why na the Afonja wan used the witch take kill this innocent man
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Pls Come And Give Me "Belle"- Yoruba Girl Cries Out by Flatties: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2017
But the lady in the pic above is having flatheaded facial markings, Nsukka to be precise.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Pls Come And Give Me "Belle"- Yoruba Girl Cries Out by sagerasaq: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Where this one come from See marks for face like Zebra line!! Make I see Response wey Igbo people go fire you sef. Ma own comment go come wen dem don finish yu

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Pls Come And Give Me "Belle"- Yoruba Girl Cries Out by Flatties: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2017
sagerasaq:
Where this one come from
See marks for face like Zebra line!!
Make I see Response wey Igbo people go fire you sef.
Ma own comment go come wen dem don finish yu

Idoma people have similar facial marks but this one is definitely Nsukka.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think A Asked The Right Question [pics] / Make Your Whatsapp More Fun With / I Will Spend Money Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.