Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist (1272 Views)

Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by ThisTrend(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2017
An herbalist in Osun State, Usman Mohammed, has been arrested by policemen in Edo State for duping his victim of N6 million. The victim allegedly gave the herbalist the money and asked him to help increase it to N12million.

Mohammed told journalists at the Edo State police command headquarters that his victim was duped because she was looking for “what she did not keep.” The herbalist confirmed that he received N3million from the N6million while he shared the remaining to other members of his team.

He said: “I live in Osun State. I was arrested in Osun State. She is from Benin. She patronized my office because I do medicine for her. Before she requested for money ritual, she said I should do something to make her business to grow.

When she requested for money rituals I said she must bring the money. She said she has N6 million. I told her to bring a big bag and the money. I told her to keep the bag somewhere and the money will double to N12 million. That was what she requested for.

She kept the bag in her room for three days and the day she opened it, there was no money inside. I told her she was responsible for the inability of the money to increase. I got N3million. Other people ran away. She is looking for what she did not keep. She is ole (thief).”

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/i-duped-her-of-n6m-because-she-is.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by Nairalandaire: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2017
grin Good for her. If the juju man sabi double money, na so im go dey look like suffer head?

4 Likes

Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by FemiEddy(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Birds of the same feathers

1 Like

Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by gabinogem(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Lol suits her fine... Some women & diabolic means cheesy
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by holatin(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2017
yeah she is greedy, if not ?

you wey get 6million, can't you use that yo finance a business and see it multiply with ease and rest of mind.

God why do you give a lot of fools money, why why

just 1 million, just a million
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by muller101(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2017
They are coming. Breakfast is served
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by ThisTrend(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by bunmiannie(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
serves her right........what goes around comes around
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by Lanretoye(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2017
she for come meet me make I multiply the money.
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by Sweetmom: 4:12am On Aug 13, 2017
It is said that The foolish man and his money are soon parted, but the question is how did they come together in the first place?
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by EmeeNaka: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Someone that have 6m is still looking for doubling? Is it difficult to use the same method used in acquiring 6m to acquire 12m?
Stories like this should teach us something.
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by agbonkamen(f): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2017
She deserved it tongue
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by aolawale025: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Shouldn't there be honour among thieves?
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by favourmic(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
I can't just stop laughing thief meet criminal who to be blame now
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by VanBommel(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by IgboticGirl(f): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Afonja
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by ameri9ja: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Thief
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by omobabalawo: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2017
This woman getvthat kain money for account and she is not content. greed still full ha body. me that my acc balance is lyk someones date of birth how will i cope
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by ruffcoin09(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2017
In this recession....Na wa ooo
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2017
This Mohammed wasn't given serious beating at all. She is greedy but you're and your colleagues are the thieves. Let's see who's going to be remanded in prison.
Warning!!! Never patronise any of these people (Alfas, Pastors or Herbalists) for any reason because majority of them are conmen. You go to them for anything that has nothing to do with money ritual, they would a way to hypnotise you into seeking money ritual, making you to forget about the problem that brought you to their place in the first place. That's always the case.
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2017
And I was even planning to come n double my 200naira to 400naira!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Killed Two 4yr-old Pupils With A Cutlass In Ogun State (graphic Photos) / My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager / Man Almost Got Killed During An Acrobatic Flip In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.