Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager (1273 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by arinze198(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2019
A teenager, one Moruf Wasiu, arrested and convicted for stealing in Lagos, has confessed that he had been stealing for a long time and had dreams to be a big time armed robber.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Wasiu made the confession at the Ejigbo Magistrates Court where he was arraigned for stealing and he pleaded guilty.

The Ogun State-born robber revealed that he started stealing after his mother died and his father, who lives at Ijegun area, was unable to stop him from stealing before he went deeper into it.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/dream-big-time-armed-robber-teenager/

Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by youngest85(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2019
Rip in advance
Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by VulgarLee(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2019
Typical Afonja boy

Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by ceejayMAX(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2019
Afonjas sef ehn

Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by Friendlyfire: 7:29am On May 30, 2019
Oh what a choice! I just saw an example of a reprobate mind. Now, he would be convicted for theft, serve some months in jail, and be released to go and practice the profession that his mentor, the devil has planted in him.
God pleas3 save us o.
Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by dingbang(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2019
Seun please can you make me a mod to instill sanity and effectively get rid of ethnic bigotry on this forum.

Dont pay me, i'll just assist effortlessly

Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by ultimatekint(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2019
VulgarLee:
Typical Afonja boy

fools like you.

Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by dayowunmi(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2019
dingbang:
Seun please can you make me a mod to instill sanity and effectively get rid of ethnic bigotry on this forum.

That guy really needs to do more to sanitize the forum. Its hard to find a thread without tribal dissent. I guess he doesn't want to lose subscribers that's why he doesn't want to go tough.

Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by dingbang(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2019
dayowunmi:

That guy really needs to do more to sanitize the forum. Its hard to find a thread without tribal dissent. I guess he doesn't want to lose subscribers that's why he doesn't want to go tough.
nairaland has come to a stage where it won't lose if ethnic bigots are chased out

Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by BlackfireX: 12:43pm On May 30, 2019
We know Afonja boy....

Is in your blood, and other afonja ,after all the first pioneer armed robber that was. executed in broad day light is an afonja.
Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by BlackfireX: 12:45pm On May 30, 2019
dingbang:

Keep quite and enjoy the show,
Re: My Dream Is To Be A Big Time Armed Robber - Teenager by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
PM express and weird news.

But where is Cyriacus Executive self?

How I Was Raped By Cultist "Federal University Of Oye Ekiti Undergraduate" / Muslim Groups In Abuja Burn US Flag, Donald Trump React / My Suicide Note.