Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? (496 Views)

Have You Read The Bible From Genesis To Revelation In A Year Before? / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2017
By God's grace the Bible is one of the books I have to my credit. I started it on 4th April and finished on 11th August, this year.

I read with understanding, it was very interesting, the historical books, the Jews, prophets, Pentateuch, the Gospel, letters, etc.

Heretofore, I've been reading the Bible and all that but I just made out time and was determined to study all the wordings.

Lastly, I urge you to do the same because you will learn a lot.
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by seunlayi(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Yes, very interesting and enriching

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by Mynd44: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017

(1)

RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement / Is Their Really A Second Chance After Rapture? / ......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.