Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole (3759 Views)

Yoruba Betrayed The South For Ordinary VP; Buhari Picked Igbo Man 2 Times / Cultural Day: Fulani And Igbo Kids Insist On Their Friends' Native Attire. / Igbo Kids In Enugu IDP Camp Dance To Phyno's Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by EmekaMD(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
stonemasonn:
Gowon the supreme commander (still alive) is left to scale free but of course Awolowo gets the whole blame for ensuring victory.

Anyways next time plan better before going into war (Biafra) because there are many Awolowos to burst your war bubbles.
yes you're right..
Next time we'd make sure Yorubas are drawn in to war and attacked extensively.. we'll make sure Yoruba land becomes a battle ground also..

We'll make sure the "Awolowo" is cut and sliced into pieces before he actualizes his wicked plan on us..

We'll make sure they didn't cause a war and chicken out like a coward only to be giving satanic advises that's against an international treaty even in wars

1 Like

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by EmekaMD(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Stop lying, nobody fall to that trap again. All these victim cry can't help you. You hates yorubas and they hate you back. It is called to for tat.
they hate us agreed (which is my point here though), but we have no time for hates. We're more focused on hard work and other things more profitable (like coming first in waec, becoming the most successful people, making progress in all sectors despite ur hate and the hurdles u throw in our routes).
We still love u anyway. I love u especially.. maybe not u but my good Yoruba people.
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by MasterKim: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaMD:
Blah blah.

Lemme tell me you, Igbos does not and has never hated on the Yorubas.
It's the Yorubas has been hating the Igbos (the Awolowo hunger and indigenization policies come to mind). The phone conversation between Govs Shetima of Borno state and kunle of Ogun state (against the Igbos)
The comment Madam Kemi (finance minister) made on her Twitter handle about the Igbos being relegated on the financial sector of Nigeria.
The Oba Okiolu Lagoon comments. And many more..

I personally would love to see a sincere political collabo between the Igbos and the Yorubas because we do not see them as enemies. We see them as people whom we share common enemies with.

But they keep betraying us. They keep hating us..

They have never deemed it fit to apologise for the many defenceless Igbo children Awo killed with his hunger policy.

They thought it didn't matter to us that Awo conspired with the North and stole from us our monies in Nigerian Banks before the war and giving us only 20 pounds no matter how many millions u had there before..

They thought we shouldn't be agrived that Awo conspired with the North to deny the Igbos of their legitimate right to partake in the Indigenization policy that made Yorubas own many Nigerian industries today..

The truth is that we have legitimate reasons to be angry with the Yorubas but we chose not to be. We forgave them even without any apologies from them. But they haven't loved us back yet..

I love the Yorubas personally but I doubt if I can trust them political an otherwise..

now I knw u easterners re dumb. U dnt want him to go against u as a smart man but u want to destroy his fathers land while he sits and look at u ravaging it.
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:
Where is madridguy, next prince,omenka,jetlee and wristbangle sef
don't you know epl is on live now.
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by EmekaMD(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
MasterKim:

now I knw u easterners re dumb. U dnt want him to go against u as a smart man but u want to destroy his fathers land while he sits and look at u ravaging it.
you're the dumbest dude.. do u know that wars have rules of engagement?

Wars aside. Was the Indigenization policy done after the war or during the war?
Answer these questions if you still have some neurons left up there..
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Sagay212: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ipods are our babies. We decide what is good for them. They can cry from now till Jesus comes. Yorubas have always be saving their hateful and bitter ass all the time even though they are ungrateful. We teach them how to be civil whether they like it or not. That's why anytime they come to lagos or any south west state, their way of thinking changes and they learn how to be civil because we discipline them.

They only time they make noise is when they are in their village breathing toxic air and running after kanu the king of PIGS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by stonemasonn: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaMD:
yes you're right..
Next time we'd make sure Yorubas are drawn in to war and attacked extensively.. we'll make sure Yoruba land becomes a battle ground also..

We'll make sure the "Awolowo" is cut and sliced into pieces before he actualizes his wicked plan on us..

We'll make sure they didn't cause a war and chicken out like a coward only to be giving satanic advises that's against an international treaty even in wars
Nahhh...instead you'll be beaten again because you've learnt nothing from history

All is fair in war ask the United States.
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by MasterKim: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaMD:

What are the rules of engagement sir.

Indegenization...
I want to ask if the war started overnight.
Why didn't you make arrangements to withdraw your funds before leaving

and if the war had favoured you then, the indeginization policy would have been your action.
You can eat your cake and have it. You lost the war
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by sarrki(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
don't you know epl is on live now.

grin
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by MasterKim: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaMD:

Did Yoruba take over conpanies in the east, North or any other region?
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by MasterKim: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Awolowo only saved the country from unnecessary spendings.
He showed the North and the east that war isn't always won by the strongest but the most intelligent
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Michael004: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaMD:
they hate us agreed (which is my point here though), but we have no time for hates. We're more focused on hard work and other things more profitable (like coming first in waec, becoming the most successful people, making progress in all sectors despite ur hate and the hurdles u throw in our routes).
We still love u anyway. I love u especially.. maybe not u but my good Yoruba people.
Who cares if you love, most successful my ass. It is now you do not have time to hate, you people started it and it is pay back time. It is not possible for someone to hate you if you don't hate the person. You people have sold a Sandy goods. So why are you crying now that they are paying you with stony money.

1 Like

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Oloriburuku, Omo Ale omo yeeboe, I bet you don't know who Tai Solarin is or that wole soyinka went to prison for supporting Biafra

The thing pain u die. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
You child of a flesh eater.
You're such a dumb kid never to have heard of the exploits of Tai Solarin. Rather than a sense of history, seeds of hate & bitterness was sown in y'all.

Spit on Osu skull.

Child of perdition and children of afonja from the land of skull mining keep distorting history and propagating falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Nationalman: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
AbelDjassi:
[s][/s]

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is ~ Winston Churchill

Source: http://taisolarin..com/2013/10/the-good-that-sheila-solarin-did-lives_21.html

Image source: http://dailyglobewatch.eu, http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/delta-monarch-warns-ipob-against-infiltrating-domain/
Dispute this if you can
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by mightyhazell: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
woodcook:
Afonja the "rewriter" of history has come again.

Video testimonies or it never happened! grin grin
lol!

That's how they said one yoruba officer hosting ironsi gave himself to be shot,instead of ironsi! but Hausa soldiers DAT carried out both murders have time n again refuted DAT fairy tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by mightyhazell: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Customer80:
can you lot mention the names of tai solarin's benefactors
good question,..

Cos I can also get up one day and claim my great uncles were present in the ilorin invasion and actually saved a whole yoruba village from total anihilation by marauding fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Ballmer: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaMD:
Blah blah.

It's the Yorubas has been hating the Igbos (the Awolowo hunger and indigenization policies come to mind). The phone conversation between Govs Shetima of Borno state and kunle of Ogun state (against the Igbos)
The comment Madam Kemi (finance minister) made on her Twitter handle about the Igbos being relegated on the financial sector of Nigeria.

I personally would love to see a sincere political collabo between the Igbos and the Yorubas because we do not see them as enemies. We see them as people whom we share common enemies with.

They have never deemed it fit to apologise for the many defenceless Igbo children Awo killed with his hunger policy.

They thought it didn't matter to us that Awo conspired with the North and stole from us our monies in Nigerian Banks before the war and giving us only 20 pounds no matter how many millions u had there before..

They thought we shouldn't be agrived that Awo conspired with the North to deny the Igbos of their legitimate right to partake in the Indigenization policy that made Yorubas own many Nigerian industries today..

The truth is that we have legitimate reasons to be angry with the Yorubas but we chose not to be. We forgave them even without any apologies from them. But they haven't loved us back yet..

I love the Yorubas personally but I doubt if I can trust them political an otherwise..

To hell with you n your entire tribe.

1 Like

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by sarrki(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
good question,..

Cos I can also get up one day and claim my great uncles were present in the ilorin invasion and actually saved a whole yoruba village from total anihilation by marauding fulanis.

We have seen Igbos that have made billions from our great country calling it zoo
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by janefarms2015: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
DaniDani:
Interesting article I must say. I got cracked up when I read "Finally, he prayed to God to abstain from his next
Mathematics exam. He said he practised with
several past question papers and he passed without
God’s involvement. Since then, he regularly prayed
to God to remove His hand from whatever he
wanted to do, and most of the time, he said he
recorded success".

Anyway, I am an Igbo man, and sincerely, I don't like the beef between Igbos and Yorubas. The two regions are the pillars of this country. In Education, Sports, entertainment, economy etc. We ought to be in harmony and use our high IQs to cooperate and prosper.

One of the few intelligent comments on nairaland, God will bless you brother.@ sarrki, be matured and stop replying all anti buhari comments, president Buhari will come back soon and wax stronger, shame will come to unreasonable Nigerians, president Buhari is God's sent and he will live longer than those who want him dead. #refrain from tribal politics
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Smoothie01(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
RIP to you Sir Tai Solarin , continue to rest peace
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Chemcrown: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
MasterKim:
Awolowo only saved the country from unnecessary spendings.
He showed the North and the east that war isn't always won by the strongest but the most intelligent
... And he (AWOLOWO) never suggested restriction of food distribution to the civilians but to the soldiers but the savagery soldiers will not allow the food to get to the civilian. Check how the warlord and soldiers are growing fat while the civilian are dying of hunger.
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by mightyhazell: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:

We have seen Igbos that have made billions from our great country calling it zoo
and dey suppose to owe u some kinda gratitude for dia own success or wat?
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Obdk: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:

Dr Wale Omole
Twenty-three years after his demise, friends and admirers of the late educationist and critic, Dr Tai Solarin, still speak about him glowingly. One of his staunch apostles and former student, Dr Wale Omole, tells part of the untold story of the life of the activist, in this interview by KUNLE ODEREMI.

WHAT is so remarkable about the life of Dr Tai Solarin, who died 23 years ago?

Tai Solarin lived and died for the Nigerian child, the poor, the uninformed and the downtrodden as a whole. His life was remarkable in words, actions and deeds.He gave Mayflower School to Nigeria with education for self-reliance. The school has produced more scientists in various disciplines than most of its contemporaries as there has been no second Mayflower since 1956. He educated several Biafrans, South Africans and Liberians free in their days of crises without discrimination. During the Biafran Civil War, Dr Solarin went on a hunger strike for weeks to protest against the malnourished children of Biafra, who were dying in their thousands. He starved himself so much that he looked like one of those children. He went to the East several times with lorry loads of food. He took some children out of the war front to educate them from primary school till they became university graduates. Many of them are professionals. Today, these people are blessings to Nigeria. He gave scholarships to indigent but brilliant students.

He wore his battle dress of khaki shirt and a pair of shorts till death and he was buried in his battle dress.

He fought a lost battle on free education for all Nigerian children. Who is fighting for them now? No one. As the Acting Principal of Molusi College Ijebu Igbo in 1955 he promoted himself to the post of full Principal and the Ministry of Education, Western Region approved it. He was the only Nigerian leader who had the gut to resign as a commissioner after being found guilty of driving a car without carrying his licence with him. He resigned his appointment in order to remain honourable. He also resigned his appointment as the Peoples Bank Chairman because of uncontrollable corruption. Only few Nigerians could resign from these exalted offices.

Today, dead bodies litter our streets. In his days, he was the only one picking corpses from the streets to avoid epidemics. No one is being arrested today for drinking or being in possession of locally produced gin called ogogoro. He had to surrender himself to police for arrest and prosecution to prove a point. Today, it is legal to produce or drink ogogoro.

Tai Solarin would also be remembered for his literary work. He maintained columns in Nigerian Tribune and Daily Times for well over 40 years. His work on agriculture, if copied, maintained and sustained by other leaders, would have, by now, bailed Nigerians completely out of hunger. Today, how many social critics have the guts to challenge the civilian government when they misrule? In his days, he challenged the most treacherous military juntas and spit fire to their faces while waiting for the consequences. He was courageous, dogged and rugged. He was arrested and locked up in prisons several times not for crimes but for saying his mind.

What would you consider as the major the missing link in the nation’s education sector today, with the hindsight of the ideas and ideals he propagated on education?

Honest Nigerians know that the quality of education in Nigeria has grossly declined when compared with what we had in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s Nigeria had one of the best educational systems in the world. Foreign students were found in our universities like Ibadan, Lagos, Ife (OAU), Benin and Zaria. Only those candidates, who were not qualified for university admission into Nigerian universities were the ones going to foreign universities. Certificates from Nigerian universities then were highly respected. The were gold! Today, our certificates do not qualify for the worth of bronze. Tai Solarin’s preaching on education for self-reliance; education to use hand and brain, education for all, free education for all Nigerian youths at all levels, government grants and scholarships for indigent students in higher institutions, educating parents to bear fewer number of children, and so on, are completely lost. What is the nation’s budgetary vote on education now? Who cares whether or not a Nigerian child goes to school or hawks groundnuts on the streets? Who is going to wear his battle dress to protest that there must be free education at all levels? Who is going to fight the corruption in the education sector and other areas? For a long time to come, Tai Solarin’s crusade on education will be missed.

He wrote the article, The beginning of the end in 1974. Given the subject matter, corruption among public officials, he sounded like a Prophet. What could have been his response now that corruption has almost destroyed the fabrics of Nigeria?

Blaming the present-day corrupt officers without blaming their ‘fathers’ is partiality. The corrupt officers are practising what they inherited. Unless something is done today, the level of corruption tomorrow would be worse. The aim of every Nigerian is to be rich. Unfortunately many people do not believe that they can be rich without being corrupt. In July, 1974, exactly 20years before he died, (he died on July 27 1994), Tai Solarin wrote the article. He believed that the level of corruption in the government then was enormous to crash the country into pieces. The article was prompted by the action of the military regime that it would no longer hand over power to the civilians. That nation infuriated Tai Solarin and other honest Nigerians. They alleged that the military regime was very corrupt. But when events started to unfold after the change of guard, he realised that in comparison, the then administration was more angelic than Satanic they all thought it was. Then he wrote another article The Beginning of the Beginning, meaning that the worst corruption was just beginning. He predicted the current level of corruption in the country. This is what Nigeria is facing today as corruption is now a way of life in Nigeria. Youths see it as normal and they are already warming up for their turn. The whole world acknowledges this fact. In all his years till death, Tai Solarin’s blood pressure never rose above normal. I am sure if he were to be alive today, Solarin would be nursing high blood pressure for the present level of corruption in the country. The quest for money coupled with insatiable wealth is bedeviling the nation. If corruption has to stop in Nigeria, the first place to start the battle is in the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

As one of those that were very close to him and his family, why do you think Dr Tai Solarin chose to be an atheist?

Dr Tai Solarin was born into a good Christian home. He attended Christian schools in Iperu, Ilesa and Ibadan. He lived with his uncle, an Anglican priest, Rev A.S. Solarin, who also trained him. He was trained and partially sponsored by Rev W.F. Mellor, an English missionary, who lived, died and was buried in Sagamu, Nigeria. Tai Solarin was a regular church goer. In fact he was a worker in the church. He studied the Bible. He did some Bible courses and became a qualified Lay Reader. He read the Holy Bible from Genesis to Revelation several times. He knew and quoted the Bible passages. He was prayerful. He loved Christian hymns. He was always happy singing Christmas carol with his students in December. I think his atheism began when he started to read books on other religions like Judaism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Grail messages, and so on, and especially when he thought that his prayers were not being answered. He admired natural forces as they control things. He studied books written by great authors on religions. He visited all the continents of the world. He was versatile. He offered prayers for certain things and he believed the prayers were not answered and came to a conclusion that there was no God. But he believed in nature. He noted that there were some forces controlling certain things. He appreciated the chronological sequences of things. He studied animal and plant behaviours. He studied how a grain of corn germinates and gradually grows to fruition. He studied behaviors of termites, bees and ants and gave kudos to the nature for the organized lives these insects live.

When asked if that nature was God, he said people always give different names to nature depending on where they are born in the world. He said all religions are based also on faith; not on what we see or experience alone, but on what we hear, see, experience and believe. He compared the level of development in irreligious nations with religious nations and arrived at the conclusion that many of the irreligious nations were even doing better. He prayed to God to make him pass his Mathematics examination several times but he failed each time. Finally, he prayed to God to abstain from his next Mathematics exam. He said he practised with several past question papers and he passed without God’s involvement. Since then, he regularly prayed to God to remove His hand from whatever he wanted to do, and most of the time, he said he recorded success. All these experiences culminated into his atheism and declaration that “there is no God.” He said in practice, there are many atheists, who go to church not because they are convinced that there is God but to avoid alienation by the people.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/solarin-picked-igbo-kids-warfront-trained-omole/

Cocck and bull story designed by afonjas to deceive unsuspecting readers and meant to rewrite history and portray afonjas in good light...

Imagine d ignorant writer had d guts to say he took truck loads. How did he do dat. Something red cross and caritas couldn't do..

D ignorant mofo forgot about d food blockade initiate by rat poison legend finance minister....

Shame on afonja history revisionists...
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by gberra: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Smoothie01:
Imagine a case of giving 10 coins to Mr. A, while indirectly getting a hundred coins out of him.

While you yapped about how generous you were with ur 10coins, Mr A soon realises you just made him 90coins poorer. He starts to despise you and ur only defense is ur 10coins generosity cheesy

And to the topic, RIP to you Sir Tai Solarin , continue to rest peace
You're such an ungrateful ass. Even when your ordeal was nobody's fault but your bane...

Rmr, I own you.
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by gberra: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Obdk:

[s]Cocck and bull story designed by afonjas to deceive unsuspecting readers and meant to rewrite history and portray afonjas in good light...

Imagine d ignorant writer had d guts to say he took truck loads. How did he do dat. Something red cross and caritas couldn't do..

D ignorant mofo forgot about d food blockade initiate by rat poison legend finance minister....

Shame on afonja history revisionists[/s]...
Go ask your great grandfathers at the corner of the nearest part of the plane. They would recount the selfless efforts & sheer sacrifices of Dr.Tai during the war.
It was a fact that Ojukwu diverted to himself truckloads of food & relief materials meant for the dying civilians... dumbo.

1 Like

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Obdk: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
gberra:
Go ask your great grandfathers at the corner of the nearest part of the plane. They would recount the selfless efforts & sheer sacrifices of Dr.Tai during the war.
It was a fact that Ojukwu diverted to himself truckloads of food & relief materials meant for the dying civilians... dumbo.
[/s]

Afonja u guys re still learning..... Your lies i mean every single one of them. D ones you re yet to propagate WE WILL BURST EM.. take dis to d bank..

Afonja lies will no longer stand...
Imagine a cowardly tai solarin northern muslim servant helping his masters enemy. How stupid can one be. Stinks being afonjaezy

Even yoruba christians now burst ur afonja muslim way

1 Like

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by Obdk: 1:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Lionjungle3000 how far wetin u get to say to afonja lie lie pants on fire

Producers of lie Mohammed and bobrisky
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by MasterKim: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Chemcrown:

... And he (AWOLOWO) never suggested restriction of food distribution to the civilians but to the soldiers but the savagery soldiers will not allow the food to get to the civilian. Check how the warlord and soldiers are growing fat while the civilian are dying of hunger.
No mind dem.
Shouting £20 upandan like he forced dem to leave it before leaving. Ojukwu got his whole savings but d mumu sheeps won't get a dime because dere leaders claimed everything belonging to dem. Dey won't blame dere leaders for anytin but stupidly blame Yorubas for their shortcomings

1 Like

Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by MasterKim: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2017
EmekaMD:
yes you're right..

Wicked plan dat he didn't allow u to ravage his Yoruba land.
U guys re d dumbest set of human
Re: How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2017
EmekaMD:
Blah blah.

Shut your mouth there and move to the side! Me chi onu! Zip it!

Which kin collabo, with who? We are going to give them directives on what we want and they must follow and get it done or they will be in hot peppersoup everytime they disobey. Time for collabo is past. We are frucking in charge now!

Two things will happen in short succession.
Number 1 we will vacate North and invade Yorubaland. Number 2 if Yoruba try nonense we are ready to die in a fight to own Lagos. Lagos will be a battle ground, not Kano or anywhere in North. We want and must get Lagos by force.

Lagos is the price and who controls Lagos controls the future of commerce in West Africa, and likely even in Aftica. If we cant get Lagos we are ready to bring it to ruin. Write it down. Nwafor, lift up your head and carry your self as a proud Ndigbo. Whats wrong with you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The New Nigerian Political Map? / Nigeria About To Experience A Tough Economic Situation — US Government / Pic: Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding An APC Party Card….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.