Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years (30765 Views)

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by rolams(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:
cool

Aderonke Apata

Afonja are the worst being on earth. They prosper in things like gay, rape, rituals and all forms of immoral acts.

*spits*

What do you stand to gain in this comment now? Are other tribes not affected too?
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:

Until you comment where and when appropriate, you will keep getting what you deserve for being a chameleon or maybe a not-so -smart pacifist who has no idea about what she is dabbling into.
You have a right to comment wherever, the same way others have a right to eviscerate you for commenting bullshit.
If you don't want to get in the line of fire, stay away from issues that does not concern you ,since genuine pacifism is beyond you.
From this rubbish you have written i can see you're a die hard, shameless tribalist. The internet really brings out the animals in people.

How can we be respected as Nigerians abroad when we can't even respect ourselves here?

Fire on, you hear? Fire on online while they keep harassing Nigerians at the airports, killing us in their countries and jailing us everywhere.

Backward negro. Get out of my face, barbarian.

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by chuose2: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenatorM:
You forgot to add Denrele Edun
na true talk
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
rolams:

What do you stand to gain in this comment now? Are other tribes not affected too?
cool

Affected??
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nbote(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Ogbeni why you dey lie? Why you come bold am? cheesy

Na d name bold itself ooo
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by cstr1000: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

From this rubbish you have wrI can see you're a die hard, shameless tribalist. The internet really brings out the animals in people.

How can we be respected as Nigerians abroad when we can't even respect ourselves here?

Fire on, you hear? Fire on online while they keep harassing Nigerians at the airports, killing us in their countries and jailing ua everywhere.

Backward negro. Get out of my face, barnarian.

I am a tribalist, fine. I don't deny.
But please don't ever play the hypocritical high ground with me. You are a shameless hypocrite with no sense.
Calling me backward? This is coming from the same nincompoop that shamelessly tried to justify the slaughter of innocent people because they were protesting for sovereignty.
I have tried to be very temperate with my words. If you take it up a notch again, i will beat your as$ down.

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nbote(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Ogbeni why you dey lie? Why you come bold am? cheesy

I'm innocent ooo... Na d name shine itself
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Jerrypolo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
gidimasters:
Brand New Hp laptop for sale in lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/3913777/brand-new-hp-laptop-4gb#59405277

If you truly have the fear of God, "BRAND NEW" and that laptop picture I am seeing are not suppose to be in the same sentence.
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by CarlosTheJackal: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

*chuckle*

So in your mind this rubbish you wrote makes sense to you?
Taa gbafuo. Agadi ekwe nka
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by gidimasters(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jerrypolo:

If you truly have the fear of God, "BRAND NEW" and that laptop picture I am seeing are not suppose to be in the same sentence.

Mr man, that's the sample for doubting Thomas like you....

Did you check the link at all? I uploaded only that so I won't get banned
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by CarlosTheJackal: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:
I can't believe what I'm reading here. When did Nairaland degenerate to this extent?
shut up again. Climb down from that high ground you set yourself because you are not different from those tribalist
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:

I am a tribalist, fine. I don't deny.
But please don't ever play the hypocritical high ground with me. You are a shameless hypocrite with no sense.
Calling me backward? This is coming from the same nincompoop that shamelessly tried to justify the slaughter of innocent people because they were protesting for sovereignty.
I have tried to be very temperate with my words. If you take it up a notch again, i will beat your as$ down.
I should have known I was exchanging words with an IPOB yoot. Now some of it makes sense!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

3 Likes

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Taa gbafuo. Agadi ekwe nka
Back to sender
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by CarlosTheJackal: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Back to sender
Ga nuo di. Agadi nwaanyi
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by ActionsShure: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Geh off mai dick
No homo
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Ga nuo di. Agadi nwaanyi
Lmao! Oya bring your vagabond friend for me to marry na, so that I can transform his life. Anu ugboko
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by CarlosTheJackal: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! Oya bring your vagabond friend for me to marry na, so that I can transform his life. Anu ugboko
Even vagabond has not proposed to you at this your menopausal age and you are feeling fly
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by pweetiedee(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:

cool

You are advising me on tribalism and you are still calling names and tribes!!

I called you what you are
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. Please remain there where you can freely practice your perversion. We don't want gays and homos further polluting our already highly polluted society.

Modified:

Mynd44, these tribalists below me have started their rubbish again. They pollute every thread with their nauseating and primitive tribalism

Me myself I don't mind lesbians do long as I'm invited and I'm the center of attention...but gay men should have their kini chopped off angry
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by pweetiedee(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
you fine like winsh! wink
You too.
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by pweetiedee(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Who is this Bobrisky leftover again embarassed

Do you know the meaning of leftover?
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by cstr1000: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

I should have known I was exchanging words with an IPOB yoot. Now some of it makes sense!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

IPOB yoot?
What does that mean?
If it means much better education, much better experience on life, and much better sense than you, then yes, i am an IPOB.
We are talking about your hypocrisy and lack of common decency, and this nigress is talking about IPOB. Is Amnesty International also IPOB?
Have you ever seen an IPOB in your life in that your surelere jungle or wherever the fucck in lagos you are?
Olodo oshi.

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by demorise: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:

cool

did i mention all afonjas

besto50:

cool

did i mention all afonjas

You guys utter all these tribalistic comments because you enjoy the anonymity provided by social media. Let me ask you a question:

Would you be proud to make these comments or be associated with them if you were being interviewed for an international position for a multinational? Would you be proud to post these comments on your linkedin profile?

I just used that as a scenario. You should really consider if you want to be associated with these statements in several other scenarios where your image and what you stand for can be called to question. Social media is not as anonymous as you might think. Just think of the possibilities provided by hacking.

Always remember that the Internet never forgets.

No fight bro, just a food-for-thought. All the best.
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Even vagabond has not proposed to you at this your menopausal age and you are feeling fly
Ehen! Is that so? cheesy

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

I called you what you are
cool

You just made a mockery of yourself!!
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Godstraight(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pidgin2:
Why is the West always encouraging this nonsense
human right,because homosexually has been thoroughly verified by scientific principle to be naturally, they dont have time for religion that pleadges Africans stupid and backward

2 Likes

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Eaglesence: 1:07am On Aug 13, 2017
eDoctorr:
To be a gay is far better than a ritualist.

NO ONE OF THE TWO IS BETTER. HELL STRAIGHT FOR THE UNREPENTANT
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by linearity: 3:09am On Aug 13, 2017
thickminaj:
shocked I'm nt homophobic but all her shenanigans was just for a green card.. Once she gets it.. She'll become straight... The thirst is real undecided
UK no get Green Card, try again.
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by marvis13(m): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Yoruba and gay are like rice and beans
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by omoiyalayi(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Is she related to dj Lambo? Cos dey look alike.
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
ChappyChase:
I only came here for One Thing and now that I have seen that One Thing.. ..... . Na waka get me..
NCAN executive president spotted
PEPPER THEM Gang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Man Uses Fake Bank Alert To Steal N5m / Cultists Kill Four At Igbogbo, Ikorodu , Shoot Two-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.