Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Aspiration, My Commitment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Aspiration, My Commitment (447 Views)

LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency / Kashamu To Ogundele: My Commitment To Reconciliation Is Total / My Commitment Is To Fix Nigeria, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aspiration, My Commitment by TheHonourable: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
In the last few weeks, I've had to answer more questions than I've ever had to, in my entire life. I've talked about my life, my beliefs, our nation, the Amazing Project 2017 and Many other Topics.

I grew up very close to the grassroots, walking some 2km the primary school, fetching firewood, running the sloppy path to the stream we got our drinking water from, and living my daily life without electricity.

I had the opportunity of acquiring Education up to the university level. I also had the opportunity to build capacity, develop myself and through much Grace and hard work, I became an entrepreneur. But around me were kids who didn't go to school. Around me were families, stricken by extreme poverty. I saw pregnant teenagers, able bodied young men who lacked skills and means of livelihood and also children who still died of preventable diseases in the 21st century.

I grew up to see that everyday, we lived face to face with increasing insecurity, youth restlessness, bad roads, high unemployment rate, and an epileptic power supply. We've had fewer government that have put in much efforts than those that have failed us.

Our long years of political instability, corruption and various forms of conflicts, have all led us to being that country, we wouldn't be too proud of passing to the next generation.

We therefore come face to face with the reality of the fact that we must take responsibility and acts swiftly in positive directions, to see that we bring about positive changes.

People in government, civil servants and officers in public domains, and indeed all Nigerians, must see that in making policies and in implementing them, and in carrying out our various responsibilities, we all work toward our educational system being improved, being more skill based and more impacting, our public health care system becoming better, more affordable and accessible, transparency and accountability becoming a norm, the security of lives and properties becoming more guaranteed, power and other infrastructure restored and stabilized and more jobs being created to reduce the rate of unemployment.

I ARISE to be a voice for youth at the grassroots; To create more opportunity for those at the grassroots and in my ward. To be an advocate of of Job creation, youth and women empowerment, enlightenment and engagement. To solicit for better education for our kids of both gender. To commit everything possible to ensuring that both the nigeria of today, and that of tomorrow, is BETTER.

The Amazing Project is beyond November 11, it is about Nigeria.

So Help me GOD.

I am Samuel Udoh, and I solicit for your Prayers, support and advice. And I pledge to hold it close my my heart and never to disappoint the TRUST.

My Local Government is Oruk Anam, and my Ward is Ndot Ikot Okoro 1.
Re: My Aspiration, My Commitment by TheHonourable: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm contesting the November 11, Local government elections in Akwa Ibom state.. I'm Aspiring to Represent my Ward as their councillor..
Re: My Aspiration, My Commitment by KingSHUAIBU(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Best of luck bro... Don't forget this space when you win cha cux winning is yours insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: My Aspiration, My Commitment by aquadude15: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Go chop and clean ur mouth 2
Re: My Aspiration, My Commitment by TheHonourable: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2017
aquadude15:
Go chop and clean ur mouth 2

There's more to do, than just chopping..

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Attack In Borno. 27 Reportedly Killed / South East Groups Present Names Of Igbo Politicians Ahead Of 2019 Presidency. / Rate Of Corruption/bribery By Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.