Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Business Advise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Business Advise (259 Views)

Sad About My Gpa. Advise Me Please. Save My Career / Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg / Advise: Does Getting 2:1 Really Matters In Every Course In Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advise by abbah123: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm a new manager in my company and I just discovered that my company have lost partnership with so many of her customers as regards the prices of our products. Please which best steps should I take to win back the hearts and trust of our customers?
Re: Business Advise by charleff512(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Go out and woo the old customers and collate their griviances,therafter discuss new incentives with the management and you are sure to get some back

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Embark No Indefinite Nationwide Strike / Nigeria Government And Elites Knowingly Sabotage The Educational System / University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester Due To ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.