Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce (34411 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce / Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos / Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For Enugu Governorship Election 2019. Declares (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce by goodnews777: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chemical engineer ? Be very afraid my friend. From frying pan to fire
Re: Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce by baddosky1: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2017
I know this guy very well. Very arrogant, pompous and talks aand acts childishly. The second marraige is likely to crash
Re: Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce by pocohantas(f): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2017
LordKO:
I wish him all the best. However, citing connotations of his said pronouncement, it's obvious to my insightful self that, he didn't understand the reason why his first marriage failed, thus, he didn't learn anything from it. In him I see a man who hasn't achieved self-realization. The statements "she's God fearing, she love me scatter, she's a chemical engineer" are just superficial, they're not concrete mutual good attributes that can form a bond that will sustain a healthy marriage.

LOL! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce by agbonkamen(f): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2017
This is why I fear marriage a lot because I hate divorce, it makes society see you as a failed man or woman. God pls I need an understanding man, who will see my flaws and still Loves me. Who will be patient with my bad side....Amen
Re: Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce by LordKO(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you had a great weekend. Meanwhile, I want to believe that you aren't among the class of people that haven't achieved self-realization. LOL.

I wish you a fruitful week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka, Bode George's Son Display His Sexy Figure On Instagram. / Mr Eazi Falls From Stage While Performing At Manchester (video) / Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.