Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) (55949 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Ajekuiya:

So sad you only see what he has done for himself or acquired for himself, media will only report that, how about free electricity for his community, tution scholarship for qualified canditates in his country, employment for lot of youths, you can't be so good in all aspect of life, people talk about something to toy with the mind of other people so you think otherwise.

That is his fault. It is he who arranged his cars like books in a shelf, took the photos and uploaded them. You can see him banging away on his phone. No one put a gun to his head. He asked for it. His lack of wisdom brings the church into disrepute. Apostle Paul warned about our appearance and conduct. It is important how we live our lives with or without blessings so that no evil report is pronounced in our name.

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Go and check his iPad fraud miracle on YouTube.

That guy is a mockery of the grace of God.

It is jst good to know that there are plenty gullible people in Africa than we think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2017
honestly I need to open myself a church.
most lucrative form of yahoo in town.
too many magas are just willing to invest.

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2017
begwong:
End time god of men. And 99% of his impoverished members are the ones coughing out the dough. But come ooo $12m dollars? This man must be a drug dealer!

Seconded
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2017
MTKbudapest:
no comment.
Who am i to judge him?
Our works always follow us when we die, be it good or bad.
True... Am with you on this one. Let God be the judge, i have no further comment

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by mightyneta9(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2017
planetx:
Nowhere on earth is that mansion worth $12 million.
my dear help me ask oo. even with d fleet of cars don't worth such amount.

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Bloggers thunder fire una head ; How major 1 take relate to Zimbabwe . He's frm Malawi his church in SA
gbam
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by seguno2: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
WHILE PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING AGAINST HIM AND SPREADING STORIES HE IS BUSY MAKING MONEY AND GETTING AHEAD IN LIFE....

That is how success looks like....

What you are seeing there is FAILURE.
Failure to be a Christian, talk less of being a leader of Christians.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by khain(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
so it's no more about heaven, repentance or righteousness? now it's about so much money and businesses, this is why I don't go to church! you all so called christians are hypocrites!
You don't go to church then that is your problem not the pastor or prophet fault; moreover, who are you doing it for? So because he is a prophet or pastore he should not do business? when you will be the first to castigate him of ripin off his members money.... Beware of what you say about Men of God. Do urs and let God be the judge
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2017
khain:
You don't go to church then that is your problem not the pastor or prophet fault; moreover, who are you doing it for? So because he is a prophet or pastore he should not do business? when you will be the first to castigate him of ripin off his members money.... Beware of what you say about Men of God. Do urs and let God be the judge
grin grin this man isn't a man of God! infact he doesn't know God! atall! he is a crook! and gullible people like you make him relevant, who made him man of God? did God tell you she made him her man? are you not God's woman? every one is a man of God. did you witness God making him her man? you are one lost Soul! and I pity you! anyway! i believe you are female, females are easy to manipulate, i bet you go to church every day praying and fasting for some sort of miracles to happen in your sad and miserable life grin grin grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2017
khain:

Pls sorry to interrupt!!
There is nothing like men of God please..
And again Christianity as you believe and also the believe of most nigerian's..(Christianity is not a religion)
So I wonder why you talking like that
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin this man isn't a man of God! infact he doesn't know God! atall! he is a crook! and gullible people like you make him relevant, who made him man of God? did God tell you she made him her man? are you not God's woman? every one is a man of God. did you witness God making him her man? you are one lost Soul! and I pity you! anyway! i believe are female, females are easy to manipulate, i bet you go to church every day praying and fasting for some sort of miracles to happen in your sad and miserable life grin grin grin

This people are decieving themselves I wonder who told them to call them men of God..
They don't even know the meaning of Christianity..
Sometimes I wonder when Christianity turns out to be a religion
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

This people are decieving themselves I wonder who told them to call them men of God..
They don't even know the meaning of Christianity..
Sometimes I wonder when Christianity turns out to be a religion
Try telling those gullibles grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by khain(f): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin this man isn't a man of God! infact he doesn't know God! atall! he is a crook! and gullible people like you make him relevant, who made him man of God? did God tell you she made him her man? are you not God's woman? every one is a man of God. did you witness God making him her man? you are one lost Soul! and I pity you! anyway! i believe are female, females are easy to manipulate, i bet you go to church every day praying and fasting for some sort of miracles to happen in your sad and miserable life grin grin grin
I can see You Are the lost soul here and i don't have time for fools and stupid idiot like you.... What do you know about me? Come and let me give u work to do, maybe it will ease ur fustration life.... Insane.... May God have mercy on ur miserable life..
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
Try telling those gullibles grin

You those human's their brains are no longer controlled by them anymore I think and sure it has been hacked..
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by khain(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Nov6:

gbam
No mind them, He is not a Zambian but Malawian but based in South Africa
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Topgainer: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2017
khain:
when you will be the first to castigate him of ripin off his members money.... Beware of what you say about Men of God. Do urs and let God be the judge
The Occultist, Shepherd Bushiri is not anything man of God. Every true Christian is a man of God and none who is taken in error is above reproof. The day he will be caught in many of his atrocities, I am sure you will be there to tell the security agents that they should beware of men of God and you shall tell the Court to let God be the judge.
Those saying he has this and that business, you are right he invested the money he extracted from his ECG followers wisely, and continues to invest. Before his ECG business began he was broke and later became a servant of Archibishop Angel Uerbert where he learnt the arts.
I have no issues with him enjoying his luxury and with all the black population of South Africa turning up at his Entertainment center every week. I do not have complaints about the charges/levies they pay him for the entertainment. I think it is very wrong for any thoroughly hypnotized follower to say the unrepentant Magician is a Christian or a man of God. I will challenge that with facts.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

You those human's their brains are no longer controlled by them anymore I think and sure it has been hacked..
Na! their brains are not hacked, they are poor and poor people will go anywhere and do anything just to seek help and these crooks called pastors have sold them false hopes.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by bayusman: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Dicksonnet:
U actually need DELIVERANCE and May the JESUS CHRIST deliver you in JESUS name amen!!!

I had a deliverance and i am free. You better check yourself to know if you need one
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
Na! their brains are not hacked, they are poor and poor people will go anywhere and do anything just to seek help and these crooks called pastors have sold them false hopes.

Oh I see but don't you think the rich people are also caught in such false hopes
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2017
khain:
I can see You Are the lost soul here and i don't have time for fools and stupid idiot like you.... What do you know about me? Come and let me give u work to do, maybe it will ease ur fustration life.... Insane.... May God have mercy on ur miserable life..
you are no different from all the females I ve come across very easy to manipulate and provoke I am not surprised, i don't need to know you from your utterances I can tell how easy it would be to con you, and how sad you sound.
yes! please! I really need a job, can you please give me the job today. infact I would like to work for gullible people like you. grin grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:

Iffa tell you what these pastors are doing hmmm even this so called Christians will feel embarrassed
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I see but don't you think the rich people are also caught in such false hopes
the rich people who are caught up are the ones who their riches are not genuine they must have committed one crime or atrocities to acquire their riches so they go to pastors or churches giving donations believing that God or pastors will give the the assurance that they will go to heaven, because they are frightened of what would happen to them because of their ill gotten riches. so pastors are just telling them what they want to hear, it's like you paying me to tell you that you are intelligent so ofcourse! i am going to keep telling you that you are intelligent everyday the more I tell you that you are intelligent the more you pay me grin grin

If anyone is genuinely rich they don't need pastors or churches. but no one is ever genuinely very wealthy
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
you are no different from all the females I ve come across very easy to manipulate and provoke I am not surprised, i don't need to know you from your utterances I can tell how easy it would be to con you, and how sad you sound.
yes! please! I really need a job, can you please give me the job today. infact I would like to work for gullible people like you. grin grin

Hahahahahahahahgringringringringrin
And you want me to marry such ladies,now am glad you have confirmed it here...
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahahgringringringringrin
And you want me to marry such ladies,now am glad you have confirmed it here...
but i didn't tell you to marry her! besides she could be a nice person, she is just gullible and ignorant that doesn't mean she can not be nice as you can see she even offered to give me a job grin grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
the rich people who are caught up are the ones who their riches are not genuine they must have committed one crime or atrocities to acquire their riches so they go to pastors or churches giving donations believing that God or pastors will give the the assurance that they will go to heaven, because they are frightened of what would happen to them because of their ill gotten riches. so pastors are just telling them what they want to hear, it's like you paying me to tell you that you are intelligent so ofcourse! i am going to keep telling you that you are intelligent everyday the more I tell you that you are intelligent the more you pay me grin grin

If anyone is genuinely rich they don't need pastors or churches. but no one is ever genuinely very wealthy

Hmmmm yeah you are right..
I see very very correct...
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
but i didn't tell you to marry her! besides she could be a nice person, she is just gullible and ignorant that doesn't mean she can not be nice as you can see she even offered to give me a job grin grin

Hahahahaha yeah indeed she's nicegringringrin am glad she's portraying the nice in her grin

Yeah you never told me to marry her but 80% of ladies are like her gullible and ignorant..

Don't you see the population of ladies in churches it has superseded that of men..
I wonder why it has turn out to be so??
Well like you said gullible&ignorance
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by twingidd(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2017
thoollz:
Na small small, eye go dey clear. Business man my foot. most pastors r business men even if u don't know what business they r into. This is the part of d world where pastors can thrive because poverty, suffering and d belief of person dey do me is huge.

Just Pay your Tithe and leave the Rest of God,how your tithe is used doesnt affect your rewards
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm yeah you are right..
I see very very correct...
it's easy if some one comes to me as a crooked pastor for prayers to win elections ofcourse! i will tell him that he will win the election if he give me 50000 naira donation and in the end if you didn't win the election I will tell you it's because of your enemies give me another 50000 naira so i can pray against your enemies and once the pastor tell them that they have enemies they begin to panic and scared and give more money to pastor to pray against their enemies, and because the rich guy believes he has enemies he keeps running to pastors all the time and pastors are reaping them off more and more and making them more scared an on an on it goes. it's just a con like 419 I know! i had friends who do this. most of these African rich spare parts dealers are not very educated they would believe anything the pastor says
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by tommysparks: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
johnreh:
that guy that asked about the pope, I'm no catholic though, but one thing i knw is, despite being the richest single human on earth, the pope never flaunt his affluence like our penticostal pastors do!
and the Pope does not own property, all properties belong to the church. Unlike our modern day pastors who register their churches with CAC as a family business Ltd.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
it's easy if some one comes to me as a crooked pastor for prayers to win elections ofcourse! i will tell him that he will win the election if he give me 50000 naira donation and in the end if you didn't win the election I will tell you it's because of your enemies give me another 50000 naira so i can pray against your enemies and once the pastor tell them that they have enemies they begin to panic and scared and give more money to pastor to pray against their enemies, and because the rich guy believes he has enemies he keeps running to pastors all the time and pastors are reaping them off more and more and making them more scared an on an on it goes. it's just a con like 419 I know! i had friends who do this. most of these African rich spare parts dealers are not very educated they would believe anything the pastor says

Yeah I agree,it true..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.