Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

"When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) (47174 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by sulexrio(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Narldon:
What should I Fry?

Whatever comes to your mind!!!!
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
skarlett:
Na why e never marry undecided
women and marriage, na by force to marry? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by xreal: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Good.

Before u yab am, he don yab himself.

1 Like

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by gidzbobby: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by lilliesboy(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Na face set-up.
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
desquad:

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
...and still no changes even now.
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
desquad:

Wetin do women and marriage undecided

That's sexist bruh
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by kingsaif(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2017
what?

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by refreshrate: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Make OBJ catch you. You're claiming his picture as your own abi?

1 Like

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Yuji: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
At least you get money as a man na your pocket make you fine. So no wahala. If say you poor,na suicide mission be that cool

1 Like

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Alaenyieby(f): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Actually, the resemblance is there.
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by laborious(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Check my signature
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Unclebrutus: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Narldon:
What should I Fry?
ur nipples!!!
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by itchie: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
demefa:
RIP English

And what is wrong about the sentence you highlighted?
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by itchie: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2017
skarlett:

Wetin do women and marriage undecided

That's sexist bruh

Oh it's sexist to say women and marriage but it's not sexist to troll every post about don jazzy with questions as to why he isn't yet married right? You modern day feminists are all clowns

1 Like

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by akmath: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2017
In Dbang's voice 'it's don jazzy again.

2 Likes

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by demefa(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2017
itchie:

And what is wrong about the sentence you highlighted?
When I was 7, This is my face.Its past tense that is should be was

1 Like

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=itchie post=59427655]

Oh it
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2017
itchie:

Oh it's sexist to say women and marriage but it's not sexist to troll every post about don jazzy with questions as to why he isn't yet married right? You modern day feminists are all clowns

No bruh, assuming a female is behind the account because of the assigned gender (f) and dp and concluding that women love marriage reeks sexism. It could very well be a man commenting, how will you know because last I checked this is a faceless forum cheesy cheesy

in any case, bruh I'm female and just having fun, I'm not behind your bitterness this beautiful Sunday morning so please bruh don't carry out your frustration on me...life is not that serious smiley
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by mmachi96(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Wesporting:
Mavin boss, Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy took to Instagram to share funny photo with captioned: " When I was 7. #FBF This is my real face. I'm tired of using make up and filter. Make up is too expensive nowadays"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtYLp-DxgB/

The reactions grin

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/when-i-was-7-this-is-my-real-face-don-jazzy-hilarious-photo/
Idonbelivit
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by itchie: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2017
skarlett:

No bruh, assuming a female is behind the account because of the assigned gender (f) and dp and concluding that women love marriage reeks sexism. It could very well be a man commenting, how will you know because last I checked this is a faceless forum cheesy cheesy

in any case, bruh I'm female and just having fun, I'm not behind your bitterness this beautiful Sunday morning so please bruh don't carry out your frustration on me...life is not that serious smiley

Typical response from your likes, you point out their hypocrisy and they accuse you of being bitter and frustrated. If you are not a bitter and frustrated fellow yourself, why do you go about casting aspersions on someone you have never met and who doesn't know you either just because he isn't yet married?
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2017
demefa:
RIP English

It is a trademark joke of Emmanuella. She uses 'is' and so Don Jazzy did. Don't be too quick to pick out error where none exist.

1 Like

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Dunno why I don't find this funny
Shrugs
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=itchie post=59428434]

Typical response from your likes, you point out their hypocrisy and they accuse you of being bitter and frustrated. If you are not a bitter and frustrated fellow yourself, why do you go about casting aspersions on someone you have never met and who doesn
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2017
itchie:

Typical response from your likes, you point out their hypocrisy and they accuse you of being bitter and frustrated. If you are not a bitter and frustrated fellow yourself, why do you go about casting aspersions on someone you have never met and who doesn't know you either just because he isn't yet married?

Wow, you're really pained on Don Jazzy's behalf grin grin

Like I said earlier, I was just having fun. If you don't like that, I'm in my house tongue
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by muller101(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2017
That's young Matthew aremu
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by wtfcoded: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Narldon:
What should I Fry?
Fry my worn condom cool
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by jeff1607(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2017
that's a face a mother wouldn't love, smh
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by walezon(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Those times wehn he was growin, there were no mobile phones now, that pics looks like it was snapped with a phone!
They cant call a camera man and snap that kinda pics na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.