Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,997 members, 7,849,007 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Watch Live Foriegn Tv,bbc,and Others In Your Sagetel Mobile Phone In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Live Foriegn Tv,bbc,and Others In Your Sagetel Mobile Phone In Nigeria (920 Views)

BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin / How Can I Download Nigeria And Ghana Movie On My Mobile Phone ? / Startimes Launches Mobile Phone TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Foriegn Tv,bbc,and Others In Your Sagetel Mobile Phone In Nigeria by princeemm: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN WATCH LIVE FORIEGN TELEVISION SHOW IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE, SAGETEL WITH ANYLINE OF YOUR CHOICE IN NIGERIA.

YOU CAN WATCH UPTO 10 FORIEGN TV STATION OF YOUR CHOICE,
LISTEN TO LIVE FORIEGN TV NEWS AND MOVIES FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE WITH ANY MOBILE LINE, MTN AND OTHER.

WATCH STATIONS LIKE BBC, AND OTHERS WITH EASY ACCES WITH YOUR SAGETEL MOBILE PHONE ONLINE.

YOU CAN E MAIL US AT, emmy35_2009@yahoo.com FOR ANY QUESTION
OR CALL PRINCE , 08067300200 FOR DETAILS.

(1) (Reply)

This Guilder Celebrity Ultimate Search: Talk Ur Mind About Am Here / Ini Edo’s Movie “memories Of My Heart” Premieres This October / Funds And Grants For Filmmakers, Photographers And Film Festivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.