Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Biz (1193 Views)

HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. / Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Biz by youngtrace: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Good evening, please I really need someone to introduce me to a very Legit online money making platform (that with requirrs no capital to start). Pls i would be very grateful if anyone can introduce me to one. thanks.
Re: Online Biz by gentlekeny(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Since you are a newbie i will guide & teach you the following:

(1)How to Make €64

(2)How you can make $1.5 for each email leads you send to a company (imagine how many emails you can send per day)

Maybe subsequently, You will learn how to design Mobile Apps but for now you can start with d first one the 3weeks later, we enter the 2nd one....agreed?

If you are ready, send me an email to: KENOBIKRUKRU @ GMAIL.COM so i can send you the first tutorials
Re: Online Biz by youngtrace: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Agreed sir. will send the email shortly
Re: Online Biz by DrPlato: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Let me show u a reliable system that has been working for me for 2yrs.
Send me an email for free info at decentmoney2013@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Dollar Online (discussion) / Ready To Invest N8000 And Earn Over 1.2 In 6 Months? / Christmas Came Early For The Ladies #everything 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.