Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

"Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians (25107 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Paul Enenche Speaks On 2019 Elections, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by eyesoflagostv: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2017
STOP COMPLAINING' - ADEBOYE TELLS NIGERIANS

Nigerians must stop complaining but praise God in the face of daunting life challenges, General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye, stated yesterday.

He spoke during the 65th annual convention of the church at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

Speaking on the theme of the convention Halleluyah, Adeboye said it simply means praising God regardless of whatever one is passing through.

Adeboye said as long as Jesus lives, Christians should remain confident of a better tomorrow.

He noted that praising God guarantees victory, success, dominion and abundant supply from heaven.

Founder of Living Faith Ministries, otherwise known as Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, stressed Christians should cultivate the act of praising God to access His presence and glory.

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/stop-complaining-adeboye-tells-nigerians.html

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Ok
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Mologi(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Enu oshee

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by LOVEGINO(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2017
No b him fault. Despite d hardship Maga still dey pay.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by haykayjay(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Same way my chelsea people are complaining about yesterday

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by GoldenWhyte(f): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Complaining is natural to humans. Is it possible for any human not to complain as Buhari is president?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by emmayayodeji(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Alright now
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by awa(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Ok MoG. I know RCCG would ordinarily shy away from saying some certain things during this regime.
But one MOG I have developed more respect for during this regime is Papa David Oyedepo for his outspokenness.

11 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
This man they smoke bomb

Drive private jet with our money now telling us not to complain

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by toocoded: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
haykayjay:
Same way my chelsea people are complaining about yesterday
LWTMB
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by ProfEinstein: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
I don't blame you Oga pastor na because your magas still dey pay for this recession na why u open mouth dey yarn shiit. Truth is Nigerian and Africa as a whole is still living in abject poverty and their only source of hope and strength remains in the church where they go to get their opium that's why we prefer to listen to these scammers than use our heads to think for ourselves. Rubbish

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by KayDEAN(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry we don't all have private planes like you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2017
this is very easy to say when you have private jets at your beck and call, live in mansions, can afford to buy almost anything buyable and virtually seen as a god by your people, you really would have nothing to complain about

try being the average youth for a moment who graduated in the last half a decade or so and has no job, his parents are really struggling to get by as they have been either forced to retire, fired or the company they work for went out of business due to the harsh economy and let's see if you won't complain

and I honestly see no sense in this charlatan's words, how does complaining stop one from praising god? are they mutually exclusive? infact, Nigerians can do both simultaneously lol; how many times have we listened to a Nigerian complain and end it with "I give thanks to God for my life cuz it could be worse"

Adeboye......

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by MadCow1: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Says the Nigga with a private jet. grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2017
cool
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by smartdaction: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2017
no be him fault recession or no recession maga still dey pay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by OkpekeBeauty: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2017
unfortunately most Nigerians read only headlines and make decisions that's why they keep accusing the church for things they've not done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Very well yeah, religion is the opium of the people, that's why we are still where we are today, light years behind those who aren't slaved by religion and expect God to come down and make things right.

9 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Yawns, the masses are frustrated and venting out there accumulated dashed hopes with no sight that the current challenges will be over so soon, it takes extra Grace to give thanks to God in the midst of hunger tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by masterP042(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2017
But when tithes and offerings starts reducing, u complain, start preaching about seed etc, even transfer pastors when the proceeds are reducing.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Simeonarome: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This man they smoke bomb

Drive private jet with our money now telling us not to complain
May God forgive you..... The Bible says touch not my annoited
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Rapwiz(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
U dey flex life and dey tell us make we no complain.. Thunder fire �..... undecided

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

May God forgive you.....
The Bible says touch not my annoited
Did the Bible also say make them they scam us?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by remsonik(f): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Praise God. God loves the praise of his people

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by kenedy144: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2017
yeahhh
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Pataricatering(f): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Off course ! The more people praise God the heavier pastor adeboye s account becomes . So people suffering shouldn't complain anymore , they should keep praising! I don't blame him sha! Its the sheep i blame . Lol

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by KGBEAST(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2017
eyesoflagostv:

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/stop-complaining-adeboye-tells-nigerians.html
Who won't he say that when his boy is Acting president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Camlot000007: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Honestly waking up on a Sunday morning like this with terrible hunger after realizing the last meal on you was yesterday breakfast. Am a student here in Ogun state, and this month family is facing financial instability, had to suffer somehow for the time being, pls any one that can help me with some token just to feed for some days will really appreciate.

Pls If ain't ready to help don't yab me
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Simeonarome: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Please why are you guys mentioning private jet, he didn't steal from any of you did he. Pls you guys should be careful about what you say against God's annoited. Everything he has is a reward from God and nothing more. Most of his possessions are gifts from people.
Please let's watch what we say!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Earthquake1: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2017
The man would probably receive 1 million naira in tithe today.

Ewu.
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by ProfEinstein: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Camlot000007:
Honestly waking up on a Sunday morning like this with terrible hunger after realizing the last meal on you was yesterday breakfast. Am a student here in Ogun state, and this month family is facing financial instability, had to suffer somehow for the time being, pls any one that can help me with some token just to feed for some days will really appreciate.

Pls If ain't ready to help don't yab me
Thanks
You no get money to chop but you have data to come here and type trash. Gerarrahia

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / My Collection Of Religious Memes. / Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.