Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo (1221 Views)

Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by uc4uandc(f): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
The same people who criticised the Holy Rosary are the same people wearing a photo of their pastors around their necks for protection and good luck. I am not against your beliefs, but why criticise another and invent your own. That is Hypocrisy!
The Holy Rosary has survived years even before the birth of these pastors.

When church needs money, they tell the members to contribute.
When the members need money the Church will tell them to pray to God.

I believe in one God, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit not Church.
#HappySunday

1 Like

Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by dingbang(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Lol.
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by makydebbie(f): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Lol, pastor's photo is funny. Makes it look like you're worshipping the pastor not God. undecided
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2017
That's how one sexy WINNER'S usher was forcing me to buy Bishop David Oyedepo's special picture "necklace" but I refuse. I always see disappointment all over her face.

But I nor send am mehn.
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by kevoh(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Where are the pictures na? undecided undecided
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by torres89: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2017
it's just like snatching a girl from.her current boyfriend
u just need to talk some bad stuffs about the guy.
and she's all yours.
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
JasonScolari:
That's how one sexy WINNER'S usher was forcing me to buy Bishop David Oyedepo's special picture "necklace" but I refuse. I always see disappointment all over her face.

But I nor send am mehn.
I'm very sure the Bishop knows nothing about that necklace. It's just people's way of making money. Was cool you didn't get it.
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by profhezekiah: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Well people do so many ungodly things today claiming being a christian but in real fact they are just bench warmers
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by zionmade1: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2017
uc4uandc:
The same people who criticised the Holy Rosary are the same people wearing a photo of their pastors around their necks for protection and good luck. I am not against your beliefs, but why criticise another and invent your own. That is Hypocrisy!

#HappySunday
God mercy for u for calling that thing holy.
by calling that stuff holy u put it on the same pedestal with God. How can u say a common chain made by someone is holy?
Most people that wear a picture of their pastor around their neck don't tag the necklace or picture holy. And they don't involve the picture in prayer.
Even that guy on the rosary is not a picture of Jesus, he was just an actor. U guys don't even know the kind of life he lived, and yet u wear his picture around ur neck and call it Holy rubbish. the day one guy told me I will run mad if I tear it that's the day I showed him that that stuff was rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm very sure the Bishop knows nothing about that necklace. It's just people's way of making money. Was cool you didn't get it.
I believe so too..... If you see the way she was trying to force me ehn, you'll think it was Bishop that instructed her to sell the necklace for me.

I think the marketing department needs to do something about this......
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by makydebbie(f): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
JasonScolari:
I believe so too..... If you see the way she was trying to force me ehn, you'll think it was Bishop that instructed her to sell the necklace for me.

I think the marketing department needs to do something about this......
Hahaha! cheesy grin
By force market. Then I remember when people were selling unauthorized wristband and Bishop banned it. So I'm sure about this necklace. If you send an email to the pastors, they'll do something about it.
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by uc4uandc(f): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
zionmade1:

by calling that stuff holy u put it on the same pedestal with God. How can u say a common chain made by someone is holy?
Most people that wear a picture of their pastor around their neck don't tag the necklace or picture holy. And they don't involve the picture in prayer.
Even that guy on the rosary is not a picture of Jesus, he was just an actor. U guys don't even know the kind of life he lived, and yet u wear his picture around ur neck and call it Holy rubbish. the day one guy told me I will run mad if I tear it that's the day I showed him that that stuff was rubbish

The "Holy Rosary" has survived past time. Is that not how you know if something is Original?....... . Laughing
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahaha! cheesy grin
By force market. Then I remember when people were selling unauthorized wristband and Bishop banned it. So I'm sure about this necklace. If you send an email to the pastors, they'll do something about it.
Lol, nice suggestion but Nigeria Winner's pastor's don't go through their mails except when bishop himself sends them the "theme of the month" or topic for "spiritual week of emphasis" cheesy
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by makydebbie(f): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
JasonScolari:
Lol, nice suggestion but Nigeria Winner's pastor's don't go through their mails except when bishop himself sends them the "theme of the month" or topic for "spiritual week of emphasis" cheesy
LOL, you know them so well. cheesy
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
uc4uandc:

#HappySunday
For real! You mean some Christians did that to Catholics? It's unbelievable but does that change the fact that they bow Dow to graven images? No. Some of us love the rosary but don't use but condemn the idol worship going on in the Catholic faith. If they can remove those images and stop saying hail Mary it would be much better..
Do you know that some Pentecostal kicked against holy water yet they use it too. The Catholic church is one of the organized church I have ever seen but their members keep on worshipping Mary by calling her all kinds of names.Queen of Heaven, Morning stars,Help of the sick,refuge for sinners, compassionate mother e.t.c.Some of this attribute are for Jesus not Mary.
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, pastor's photo is funny. Makes it look like you're worshipping the pastor not God. undecided
When you give much glory to those pictures rather than God,it becomes idolatry. Anybody can wear a picture of whatever he or she believes ,admire,love but don't worship it.I can wear scapular or rosary on my neck if I choose to but worshipping it becomes a sin. I can have the paintings of Jesus, Mary and other apostles in my house but worshipping it becomes a sin. This is the basis of argument between the Catholic faith and Protestants
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
JasonScolari:

But I nor send am mehn.
If she was forcing to buy then it means she lacks understanding. Thank God you didn't buy
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, you know them so well. cheesy
Greetings ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Oyindidi(f): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
uc4uandc:

#HappySunday
Use your Rosary, the paragraph before the last is a useless as p in pneumonia to this post
Re: The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo by Dnaz(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2017
zionmade1:

Even that guy on the rosary is not a picture of Jesus, he was just an actor. U guys don't even know the kind of life he lived, and yet u wear his picture around ur neck and call it Holy rubbish
. the day one guy told me I will run mad if I tear it that's the day I showed him that that stuff was rubbish

U call the bible holy. U put it in the same pedestal with God. U worship the bible. This ur principle and u ll be judged by it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Demonic Oppression / Prophet ABIARA Celebrate 75th Birthday, Osinbajo, Adeboye In Attendance / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Acquired New Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.