Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested (25577 Views)

Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by victor44843(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
chukslawrence:
Evans abeg just go commit suicide lipsrsealed
if e catch una grin
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Sagay212: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:
Very Old news, Afonjas trying to console themselves after being trashed on every posts by the Igbos.

Who doesn't know Evans was shot in the hand by police in South Africa

well a lot of people didn't know Evans was shot in South africa or that he was doing drugs in south africa too. Only you ipod criminal pigs know yourselves intoto but always try to blame other tribes for your criminal acts and madness. You ipod pigs know the criminals and ritualists in your toxic land but will always shift blame on herdsmen or afonja. Amadioha crush your toxic brain with thunder

5 Likes

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by lathrowinger: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
meehn.. .. evans na BIG BOY!!.. Even don go international pass wizkid seff gringrin
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

well a lot of people didn't know Evans was shot in South africa or that he was doing drugs in south africa too. Only you ipod criminal pigs know yourselves intoto but always try to blame other tribes for your criminal acts and madness. You ipod pigs know the criminals and ritualists in your toxic land but will always shift blame on herdsmen or afonja. Amadioha crush your toxic brain with thunder
Sounding or Commenting like a wounded Dog.

He had numerous interviews after he was arrested and he confessed, that was the reason he had a sore on his right arm.

Make e nor pain you too much because it is gon reflect on your comments.

It's nobody's fault that We keep hearing and reading about the Ritual activities, Skull Mining, Human body part harvest happening in Afonja land everyday. Back to Back.

Dem use am swear for Una?

No wonder all the tribes in Nigeria now tag the Yorubas as "Skull Miners" even the Ghanaians on this platform.

Too bad that's a very bad stigma on the Yoruba people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
reverse is the case .. Yoruba's has been the ones trashing you on every threads , trashing your lies with facts and figures , giving cownu and iporks sleepless nights , dominating every threads with stats and facts ... I see more pigs pictures on every post this days , I don't know why ...ohhh I forgot igbos are now pigs .. no b me say that oo Na your lord and Savior kanu say so
No need to act Childish , we all know who keep shouting and asking the mods to pull down comments when tribal e war starts, we all know the most emotional tribe here, whereas they start first.

We all know what is Trending on Nairaland now : Ritual, Skull mining, Heart uprooting, Breast and Private Part harvest happening in Afonja land.

The below pictures are the trending pictures on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by chi4ik(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
nextprince:
Hmmm.

Is there any crime the useless Ugandan jew was not involved in?
at least, better than ritualists in every nooks and crannies of Afonja Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by rapcy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
nawa o!
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

No need to act Childish , we all know who keep shouting and asking the mods to pull down comments when tribal e war starts, we all know the most emotional tribe here, whereas they start first.

We all know what is Trending on Nairaland now : Ritual, Skull mining, Heart uprooting, Breast and Private Part harvest happening in Afonja land.

The below pictures are the trending pictures on Nairaland.

DAT guys u quoted back is dumb ooo..they always like comparing their misearable ritualist lives with Igbo's..

I am just tired of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
dindirin... the real skull mine is in the east ... have you forgotten the most popular world known okija shrine where over 450 skulls were discovered ? Yoruba's still dey follow you low lifes for skull mining ... maybe that's why most of of your people do everything just to migrate from the east to the west just to prevent their skull from been harvested by the eastern cannibals ... even those igbos living in the north now tag themselves norther igbos just to avoid going back to the barren , erosion ravaged , cursed undeveloped igboland and to secure their heads ... even those living in Lagos , Ibadan and akure now name their children Yoruba names and claim yorybas just to mix with Yoruba and prevent them from going back to the east .. sorry bro I feel ur pain and frustration , it so unfortunate to be called an igbo

By the time una finish blaming okija no afonja head will remain in Southwest
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

DAT guys u quoted back is dumb ooo..they always like comparing their misearable ritualist lives with Igbo's..

I am just tired of them
We will continue to thrash and deal with them on this Forum.

They started it, we will give it to the Afonjas in double fold.

Funny Enough they cry woe,complaining to Mods to delete comments, some of them even start preaching peace anytime we are on their matter grin grin
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
pigs and idiots ...hahahahahahhah
We all know the Dirtiest Tribe in this Country.

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Sagay212: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

Sounding or Commenting like a wounded Dog.

He had numerous interviews after he was arrested and he confessed, that was the reason he had a sore on his right arm.

Make e nor pain you too much because it is gon reflect on your comments.

It's nobody's fault that We keep hearing and reading about the Ritual activities, Skull Mining, Human body part harvest happening in Afonja land everyday. Back to Back.

Dem use am swear for Una?

No wonder all the tribes in Nigeria now tag the Yorubas as "Skull Miners" even the Ghanaians on this platform.

Too bad that's a very bad stigma on the Yoruba people.

ok stop crying now. I know I hurt you and did you bad. Sorry ...

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

ok i will stop crying now. I know I am hurt and you did that to me. Sorry ...
The most sincere Afonja

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Sagay212: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

The most sincere Afonja

Lol...at least you have learnt a lot today. Afonjas will continue to school you toxic brain ipod criminal pigs.
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

Lol...at least you have learnt a lot today. Afonjas will continue to school you toxic brain ipod criminal pigs.
God forbid.
Those they schooled are now Members of Badoo group, Ritualists, Armed Robbers and Rapist... I reject the schooling, with your Cone shaped Ewedu Head grin grin
Omo Oluabi gbomogbomo

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Zamystical12: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand anytime something is posted about an event in nairaland, be it crime some group of individual will cease as opportunity to rain hate speech against a certain tribe. Please, instead of hate the promotes division, let us join hand together to with our comments to bring activate positive change in Nigeria.
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
ofcus we know the dirtiest region in Nigeria ... we all know how the united nation ranked anambra as the dirtiest and filthiest place in the whole world ... we all know how aba, other three enclaves in your region makes the 10 most dirtiest place in the world according to united nations 2016... it's so frustrating to be a igbo and to have igbo blood flowing in your body .. I understand your misfortunes ..
We all know the Dirtiest region in Nigeria.
Where they walk on Wrapped poo during flood
.Ibadan ,Osogbo and the rest

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by bamite(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:
Very Old news, Afonjas trying to console themselves after being trashed on every posts by the Igbos.

Who doesn't know Evans was shot in the hand by police in South Africa

IgboAmakaa:

Don't mind does low life ritualists

They should b more worried for their lives

Igbos are truely shameless, no wonder your dilector call you people pigs, idiots and prostitutes
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:

Igbos are truely shameless, no wonder your dilector call you people pigs, idiots and prostitutes
I think Shame is when Skull mining, Breasts and private part harvest, heart uprooting, Human Abattoirs and being sold for 3000 naira becomes a normal thing I. Afonja land.
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Trailii: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

We all know the Dirtiest region in Nigeria.
Where they walk on Wrapped poo during flood
.Ibadan ,Osogbo and the rest
those pictures are taken in aba and awka by the united nations in 2015 .. those pictures are from the east .. these are the pictures that make the united nation call anambra the filthiest place in the whole world ... you know we yorubas deals with facts and figures
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by bamite(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

I think Shame is when Skull mining, Breasts and private part harvest, heart uprooting, Human Abattoirs and being sold for 3000 naira becomes a normal thing I. Afonja land.
Yet Pigs and idiots still moving in droves to the south west, while no body else wants to live in their forsaken biafraudd land. smh
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
those that school in your unfortunate region , we all know wat they ended up to be , drug pushers , pigs and piglets , kidnappers , arm robbers , cannibals , rapist , ritualist, gala seller , idps .... only the only ones that escaped from your cursed region and migrated to the south west make it in life and become somebody ..
All this things you mentioned are continuation of my comments on the types of crimes and activities going on in Afonja land, where everybody claim Lagosian just because they are ashamed its only Lagos that is Manageable in the Afonja land

The things you forgot to Mention are Bread Hawking and Agbo Hawking

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
those pictures are taken in aba and awka by the united nations in 2015 .. those pictures are from the east .. these are the pictures that make the united nation call anambra the filthiest place in the whole world ... you know we yorubas deals with facts and figures
Sorry, but those pictures depicts the level of dirtiness in your region. You want me to post some links to prove my points.

Besides we all know the type of soil or soil type found in your Land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide / Thunderstorm Killed Kidnappers In Cameroon Forest Not In Adamawa - Police / Bartender Jailed Eight Years For Illegal Withdrawals From Employer’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.