Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested (25581 Views)

Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
Yet Pigs and idiots still moving in droves to the south west, while no body else wants to live in their forsaken biafraudd land. smh
Tell me why the Chinese people are everywhere, even in Mali.
So Mali or Nigeria is better than China?
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by bamite(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
don't mind the frustrated pigbo... they still move enmass to the same south west they called dirty .. it's that not contradicting .... this people are confused and tactless , no direction no brain ...
I thank God I don't belong to this miserable cursed nomadic tribe... they are so unfortunate and forsaken ..
This senatorm in particular lives under the bridge in oshodi. He's mentioning china in mali as if chinese people are there selling gala on the streets. Bunch of low life animals
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
oboi ... Ure so daft ... how old are you ? hahahahah .. where in your enclave and cursed erosion ravaged red mud land is manageable ? .. I was so surprised when I saw your kinsmen in war ravaged area of potiskum, maduguri and dabao , I was even speechless when I wen for a project in zamfara and I saw you kinsmen in their thousand in a Zaria state like zamfara... then I wonder what could make your people migrate enmass out of the east ... I couldn't just comprehend why you tribe could be so cursed and are ready to run out of the east at any chance available .... Jesus wept for you ..

E pain am,
Those Igbos you see in those places are well to do, they have mansions, big business even employ the indigenes. Same thing in Lagos, when you youth are busy Looking for skull to mine, Agbero looking for Money to collect from Drivers.they Igbos are exploring and making it big for themselves.

Those Igbos you see, go to their Villages and see the houses they've gotten for themselves

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
[s]oboi... Ure so dumb ... see this pig comparing the Chinese with the cursed igbos... Chinese people only go to places where they are invited .. they are not scavengers , they are not parasite unlike your cursed tribe , you migrate to other places in search of greener pastures and good life , your kinsmen migrates to maduguri so as to search for a better life compare to those in the east.. your tribes are parasites to their hosts , they bring crime , tears and sorry everywhere they go ... that's why the northerners and westerners ask your people to go because you are pollution and you pollutes our lands ... the Chinese are blessing to everywhere they go , your kinsmen are curse to every where they step they feets[/s]

You just wasted your time and Energy typing this load of poo.
Tell me anywhere in this world you won't find an Igbo man.

Look at your mouth like better life, tell me anywhere in this Zoo that you can get better Life.
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
This senatorm in particular lives under the bridge in oshodi. He's mentioning china in mali as if chinese people are there selling gala on the streets. Bunch of low life animals
The Last time I checked it was those Afonja Agbero/rapists that stayed under the Bridges in Lagos.

They poo in the drainage

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
just because you and your mother don't have better life where your are staying in your cursed land doesn't mean others don't have ... you are a kid in this game ... we will slay you with facts and figures ..
Your Mother have better life, no wonder she resulted in Hawking Concoction, Agbo,Bread, Fish,Iru,Kpomo etc.With their unwashed dirty wrappers.

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by bamite(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:
The Last time I checked it was those Afonja Agbero/rapists that stayed under the Bridges in Lagos.

They poo in the drainage
The kind of pictures you keep in your phone shows how deranged you are. Most of you biafraudians are mentally challenged
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Trailii: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

E pain am,
Those Igbos you see in those places are well to do, they have mansions, big business even employ the indigenes. Same thing in Lagos, when you youth are busy Looking for skull to mine, Agbero looking for Money to collect from Drivers.they Igbos are exploring and making it big for themselves.

Those Igbos you see, go to their Villages and see the houses they've gotten for themselves
mansion indeed , big business indeed.... is that what your uncle told you ... come down to Lagos and see the thing your kinsmen they do ... they are scavengers , fayogo seller , newspaper seller , housemaids , gala seller arm robbers and kidnappers .. most of the live under bridge in iyana ipaja, osodi ,ikotun and ojoo... low lifes... nomadic lost tribe
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
The kind of pictures you keep in your phone shows how deranged you are. Most of you biafraudians are mentally challenged

E pain am grin

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Ugosample(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
oboi ... Ure so daft ... how old are you ? hahahahah .. where in your enclave and cursed erosion ravaged red mud land is manageable ? .. I was so surprised when I saw your kinsmen in war ravaged area of potiskum, maduguri and dabao , I was even speechless when I wen for a project in zamfara and I saw you kinsmen in their thousand in a Zaria state like zamfara... then I wonder what could make your people migrate enmass out of the east ... I couldn't just comprehend why you tribe could be so cursed and are ready to run out of the east at any chance available .... Jesus wept for you ..

Divorce your akamu brain from Ignorance please, and travel more to educate yourself

Come to Nnewi, Awka, Onitsha, Enugu, "Alor London" and even Owerri to see things for yourself, instead of drowning in your man made ignorance

And FYI, in all these cities, Yolobas live their in their multitude too, especially in Onitsha and even Alor.

Go and see for yourself.

bigot

2 Likes

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by bamite(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

E pain am grin
Mumu is that all Oya take this 'L' and crawl back to the dustbin you emerged from.
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
mansion indeed , big business indeed.... is that what your uncle told you ... come down to Lagos and see the thing your kinsmen they do ... they are scavengers , fayogo seller , newspaper seller , housemaids , gala seller arm robbers and kidnappers .. most of the live under bridge in iyana ipaja, osodi ,ikotun and ojoo... low lifes... nomadic lost tribe

You can tell that to your fellow deluded cone heads.

I stayed in Lagos for over 13 years .Non indigenes own more than half of the properties in Lagos, In terms of Business, the Afonjas are nowhere compared.

The Omo oniles only wake up in the morning looking for who to extort from.

The last time I passed those bridges, it was some Afonja women selling food, Agbo, Ogogoro to Bus drivers, conductors, Agberos.

It was the Almajiris and Afonjas I saw sleeping under those Bridges.

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
Mumu is that all Oya take this 'L' and crawl back to the dustbin you emerged from.
You mean your Dustbin at Ibadan.

Sorry not everybody stays in Dustbin like your people

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Trailii: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

You can tell that to your fellow deluded cone heads.

I stayed in Lagos for over 13 years .Non indigenes own more than half of the properties in Lagos, In terms of Business, the Afonjas are nowhere compared.

The Omo oniles only wake up in the morning looking for who to extort from.

The last time I passed those bridges, it was some Afonja women selling food, Agbo, Ogogoro to Bus drivers, conductors, Agberos.

It was the Almajiris and Afonjas I saw sleeping under those Bridges.
pig ....bring your facts and figures to buttress your point ... I don't deal with my someone told my uncle and my uncle told me fact .... pigbos live under bridges and do house maids In Lagos
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
bush man ... fool .... alor London indeed ... no sensible Yoruba will leave the whole southwest to live in that forsaken desert ... what's in your land that can attract foreigners to come to that unproductive enclave .. when your people are even running away from their land
You mean no Yoruba in the Dirty, Unfortunate villages of Osun, Ogun, Oyo Ekiti can leave to other places?

There are thousands of Yorubas here, most of them are Herbalists, Mechanic, Gen repairer, Bricklayers, Some hawk some sort of drugs and you there typing poo.
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Ugosample(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
bush man ... fool .... alor London indeed ... no sensible Yoruba will leave the whole southwest to live in that forsaken desert ... what's in your land that can attract foreigners to come to that unproductive enclave .. when your people are even running away from their land

grin grin

Tell that to the Yoruba agbo sellers at head bridge, the Yoruba tailors both in Onitsha, Ojoto and Nnewi, the ones running thriving plastic businesses in Ochanja, and even the restaurant owners, or even the Yoruba lecturers scattered across Higher institutions in the SE

Heck, even in Nekede you will see a Yoloba HOD

Ignorance is very bad

Hustle for transport money and traverse the country

Your eyes will open

2 Likes

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
pig ....bring your facts and figures to buttress your point ... I don't deal with my someone told my uncle and my uncle told me fact .... pigbos live under bridges and do house maids In Lagos
Once again, you can only tell this to your fellow deluded Afonjas, or probably you've not been to Lagos.

Afonjas are the ones who sleep under the Bridge in Lagos

Fact and Proof by An Afonja

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/feature/58284-we-live-better-than-those-in-duplexes-say-lagos-under-bridge-squatters

Another fact and proof by Bankole and Mr Iyiola also Afonjas

"That my corner near that pillar is for only me," said a sullen looking Bankole who is called ‘Banky’ by his friends under the bridge. "In the afternoon, anybody can stay there. But in the night when I want to sleep, it’s only me that can stay there. Anybody that says he wants to sleep there is looking for my trouble and I will just show the person."

Mr Iyiola is only one out of the hundreds of homeless people in Lagos. Being the most populous state in the country with over 17million inhabitants, Lagos state is faced with a myriad of housing problems. A large number of people come into Lagos daily, with a greater proportion migrating for permanent stay in the state. This presents a challenge for housing, thereby resulting in the growth of slums and other derogatory forms of living for its inhabitants. The housing deficit is so overwhelming that street corners and bridges serve as somewhat permanent homes for a good number of people.

http://www.castles.com.ng/magazine/article/PROPERTY%20RENTAL%20GUIDE/479
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Ugosample(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
thousands indeed ... a fool like you will just sit in a hut and manufacture figures ... bring your facts and figures and credible stats that shows yourubas live in your cursed forsaken unproductive enclave .... I don't deal with imaginary figures

This ignorant oshogbo boy needs help

grin

2 Likes

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Trailii: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

Once again, you can only tell this to your fellow deluded Afonjas, or probably you've not been to Lagos.

Afonjas are the ones who sleep under the Bridge in Lagos

Fact and Proof by An Afonja

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/feature/58284-we-live-better-than-those-in-duplexes-say-lagos-under-bridge-squatters

Another fact and proof by Bankole and Mr Iyiola also Afonjas

"That my corner near that pillar is for only me," said a sullen looking Bankole who is called ‘Banky’ by his friends under the bridge. "In the afternoon, anybody can stay there. But in the night when I want to sleep, it’s only me that can stay there. Anybody that says he wants to sleep there is looking for my trouble and I will just show the person."

Mr Iyiola is only one out of the hundreds of homeless people in Lagos. Being the most populous state in the country with over 17million inhabitants, Lagos state is faced with a myriad of housing problems. A large number of people come into Lagos daily, with a greater proportion migrating for permanent stay in the state. This presents a challenge for housing, thereby resulting in the growth of slums and other derogatory forms of living for its inhabitants. The housing deficit is so overwhelming that street corners and bridges serve as somewhat permanent homes for a good number of people.

http://www.castles.com.ng/magazine/article/PROPERTY%20RENTAL%20GUIDE/479
pig ... do you go to school at all ? do u know what they call stats and figures ? see this pig posting an article written on an unidentified blog as fact ... I even stop reading when the wriitter of the article called the population of Lagos 17 million... pig pleas bring a proper fact from NBC , NPC , and other notable stats provider ... we deal with facts and figures here
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
pig ... do you go to school at all ? do u know what they call stats and figures ? see this pig posting an article written on an unidentified blog as fact ... I even stop reading when the wriitter of the article called the population of Lagos 17 million... pig pleas bring a proper fact from NBC , NPC , and other notable stats provider ... we deal with facts and figures here

DailyTrust:

We live better than those in duplexes, say Lagos under-bridge squatters

Sitting on a wooden bench, the middle-aged Dunjoye, a native of Omu-Aran in Kwara state lacks any specific job he can ascribe to himself. Whatever he comes across is what he does. Interestingly, that does not seem to bother him. All that matters is that he lives in Lagos, he has some challenges, which according to him, are normal, and he is contented with life.

Dunjoye like many other squatters living under notorious bridges at Ijora Badia end of Lagos live in squalor. Apart from the not-comforting environment they co-habit, smoking of all manners of hard drugs, gambling in lottery (popularly known as Baba Ijebu) thievery, among other criminal activities is a common phenomena among these squatters.

“For now, I can’t really guarantee you a space because there are so many like you that come here on daily basis,” he said. He had been approached by this reporter who has presented himself as someone looking for a space to also squat under the popular Ijora Bridge at the Forte Oil section of the blighted community. “But I may help you look for ‘Base’ if we get him he can help you find a space,” Dunjoye added.

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by SenatorM(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
pig ... do you go to school at all ? do u know what they call stats and figures ? see this pig posting an article written on an unidentified blog as fact ... I even stop reading when the wriitter of the article called the population of Lagos 17 million.. pig pleas bring a proper fact from NBC , NPC , and other notable stats provider ... we deal with facts and figures here

The Article says Over 17million not "it is exactly 17million"

You go school at all?
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Markfemi2: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

You just wasted your time and Energy typing this load of poo.
Tell me anywhere in this world you won't find an Igbo man.

Look at your mouth like better life, tell me anywhere in this Zoo that you can get better Life.

They are mostly in Asian prison

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Markfemi2: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

DailyTrust:

We live better than those in duplexes, say Lagos under-bridge squatters

Sitting on a wooden bench, the middle-aged Dunjoye, a native of Omu-Aran in Kwara state lacks any specific job he can ascribe to himself. Whatever he comes across is what he does. Interestingly, that does not seem to bother him. All that matters is that he lives in Lagos, he has some challenges, which according to him, are normal, and he is contented with life.

Dunjoye like many other squatters living under notorious bridges at Ijora Badia end of Lagos live in squalor. Apart from the not-comforting environment they co-habit, smoking of all manners of hard drugs, gambling in lottery (popularly known as Baba Ijebu) thievery, among other criminal activities is a common phenomena among these squatters.

“For now, I can’t really guarantee you a space because there are so many like you that come here on daily basis,” he said. He had been approached by this reporter who has presented himself as someone looking for a space to also squat under the popular Ijora Bridge at the Forte Oil section of the blighted community. “But I may help you look for ‘Base’ if we get him he can help you find a space,” Dunjoye added.

See this ILLITRATE

By Henry Umahi and Sunday Ani

Every morning Cynthia set out for work, dressed neatly in jackets and matching skirts/trousers and shoes, she painted the picture of a working-class lady. Indeed, her neighbours held her in high esteem, thinking that she was working in a white-collar firm, probably a bank or finance house. But that was far from the truth. She was only garbed in borrowed robes, as she was really a beggar at bus stops in Lagos.

Her mode of operation was to tell passersby that she lost her purse containing her transport fare. Her tale was believable because of her corporate attire. So, people gave her money to continue her journey. But rather than board a vehicle to her supposed destination, she usually looked for other unsuspecting ‘clients’ to tell the same story and separate them from their money.

Not too long ago, she approached one of our reporters twice in two days at the popular Cele bus stop along the Apapa-Oshodi expressway. On those two occasions, she told her well-rehearsed story. When the reporter asked her if she was in the habit of losing her purse every day, she took off from the spot, but the reporter went after her.

While the reporter was reprimanding her, one of her neighbours happened by and was shocked to her marrow to learn that Cynthia was a beggar. According to her, “no one could have imagined that this is what she does for a living.”

Cynthia is not alone in this ‘trade.’ The number of people engaged in begging is on the upswing, and it is the same story all over the country. Beggars have emerged even in places where begging was hitherto regarded as taboo. Moreover, the beggars devise new strategies all the time, with fantastical stories that pull the heartstrings of their audience. Usually, beggars pretend to suffer one ailment or another.

There are also ‘corporate beggars’ around places like banks, eateries, supermarkets and hotels. Whenever you are leaving such places, they throw greetings at you, bowing in a manner that leaves no doubt about their intensions.

Recently, Mrs. Blessing Ubom was arrested in Onitsha, Anambra State, for allegedly begging with a borrowed baby. It was alleged that the suspect borrowed a baby from someone in addition to her own and put them on show at a pedestrian bridge to solicit for alms. The essence of going with two kids was to attract sympathy and more money from kindhearted Nigerians. Meanwhile the mother of the borrowed baby got N1,500 whenever he was taken out for ‘work.’

Similarly, [b]Mrs. Chinagoro Uwenke was nabbed at Oshodi, Lago[/b]s, recently for using her son to con residents. It was gathered that the woman “confirmed that she bandaged her son’s leg with rolls of white bandage and poured gentian violet ink on the leg every day to deceive the public to give alms to the innocent boy.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/inside-the-world-of-beggars/

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by MasterChen: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Do you think Evans might know about the killings in Ozubulu and the ongoing Igbo drug war?

Lol...i have no idea oh grin
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by Charly68: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why charging Evans,SARS should have discharged him to the world beyond..criminals like him can't repent ,they are die hard criminals .
Re: Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested by burakado17: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
You nailed it
nextprince:
Hmmm.

Is there any crime the useless Ugandan jew was not involved in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam / Largest Drug Bust In Mexico : 22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer Home / Thunderstorm Killed Kidnappers In Cameroon Forest Not In Adamawa - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.