Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Man Arrested For Attacking Military Nurse With Razor Blade & Setting Her On Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Attacking Military Nurse With Razor Blade & Setting Her On Fire (664 Views)

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Attacking Military Nurse With Razor Blade & Setting Her On Fire by UnbrokenChords: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Clifford Currie from Fort Leavenworth, Kansas has been convicted for attacking a military nurse with a razor blade and setting her on fire with gasoline at the hospital they both worked.

On September 7, 2016, Currie, a civilian who worked in an administrative capacity at the hospital entered Army Lt. Katie Blanchard’s office with a plastic bottle containing gasoline in his hand.

He doused Blanchard, his boss with the gasoline and proceeded to set her on fire and used a razor blade to cut her. He later grabbed a pair of scissors from his office, put his foot on Blanchard’s neck to hold her down but a waitress intervened and tried to help the nurse.

Blanchard who was already covered in blood and badly burned screamed, “I told you this would happen” while military colleagues who had gathered restrained Currie.

Blanchard told PEOPLE that since a dispute occurred between them in January, Currie had been acting aggressively towards her, including cornering and yelling at her.

Since the attack, the woman has been receiving treatment in a San Antonio hospital and sharing her progress with family and friends on Facebook while Currie faces up to 20 years in prison after being convicted of assault with attempt to commit murder.

Re: Man Arrested For Attacking Military Nurse With Razor Blade & Setting Her On Fire by ibkkk(f): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Evil everywhere. Lord,have mercy!

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests 4 Female Teenagers During Cult Initiation / Rev. Fr Cyriacus Onunkwo To Be Buried Alongside His Father (photo) / Police Arrest Franklin, Leader Of Notorious Omeiji Boys Cult Group In Lagos.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.