Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. (2573 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Nigeria's Grazing Conflict Deadlier Than Boko Haram - Al Jazeera / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by Kazim88: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
In this latest interview "The Core " with Channels TV....
Nnamdi Kanu was asked :
What if push comes to shove, and you are pressed, Would you go to war?

He responded calmly
No, Not necessary because "The Truth" is far more Potent and deadlier than Bullets and War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cx9-1QbHnI

my take is this :
He is indeed right.... "The Truth" is indeed more powerful but yet Nnamdi Kanu Wisdom and Knowledge of Nigeria is his most powerful weapon.

Northerner can't stand him, They keep falling for his traps,... They have been shooting themselves on the foot by threaten violence which is out of tune in 2017 ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by kingjomezy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
truth ke... all I see is lies upon lies.. this man has already booked to be the next president of biafra....the way I have booked this ftp...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by Zeze06(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
NK, I see no crime in what are doing....

Even if you die today, history will never forget your struggles for a true course...

Martin Luther king Jr. Fought and died for the truth, with forces much stronger than the ones opposing you right now....

Be strong and not lose faith, "for the Egyptians you see today, one day you shall see them no more"...

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by sarrki(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
We understand that of bullets

That's what ipob miscreants understands

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by Igboesika: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ohamadike , speak !!!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by tossie101(f): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lion

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by sarrki(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
tossie101:
Lion

He's a cat

We will cage him once more

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by tossie101(f): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
sarrki:

He's a cat

Loud mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by MalcoImX: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ok oo Nnamdi. na you get your mouth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by timecapsule: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
If some youths of this union are like you, this old men would have learn their lesson by now.
Ride on MY ABLE LEADER, because who is able is able!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by SolidGenius(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
sarrki:

He's a cat

Sarrki, why are you this gluttonous with Igbo threads??

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by franchizy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Imagine a terorist and school drop out spewing rubbish.

I will never slee or rest until kanu is executed.

I hate kanu and his Igbos brainwashed youths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by Progressive01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Truth and ipob shouldn't exist in the same sentence.

Also, didn't he know about this when he was soliciting for arms?

Smh.

Confused broke Arsehole. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by MalcoImX: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
That's why I always call Nnamdi a fake freedom fighter. Freedom isn't just given, you have to take it. Nnamdi is not ready. He wants to eat his cake and have it.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by Kazim88: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
MalcoImX:
That's why I always call Nnamdi a fake freedom fighter. Freedom isn't just given, you have to take it. Nnamdi is not ready. He wants to eat his cake and have it.

you should have just invested about 5mb to Atleast watch the video before u comment

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by Kazim88: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
franchizy:

Don't go and commit suicide over Nnamdi Kanu matter.... it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by MalcoImX: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kazim88:

you should have just invested about 5mb to Atleast watch the video before u comment
Oga d man na scammer. Real freedom fighters don't rule out anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by attackgat: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
franchizy:

How is a graduate of London metropolitan university a school drop out?

How is someone who has never killed or touched anyone a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by Kazim88: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
MalcoImX:

Nobody is ruling out anything...

The highest that would happen is the Arewa youths to rebel against their elite...
Because only northern elite understand the consequences of using violence, to even try to evict the Igbos.

but you and most pro north even here in NL don't understand the ripple effect of the action.
They are so bent on action and destruction because they think it would teach the Igbos a lesson (how blind).

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by schoolmaster: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
MalcoImX:

why not go back to d video and listen again

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by mpianya39(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
I will destroy the Zoo with truth....Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by franchizy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
attackgat:

How is a graduate of London metropolitan university a school drop out?

How is someone who has never killed or touched anyone a terrorist?

Graduate your ass abi. Nnamdi kanu you say have never killed. Keep dreaming.

Kanu is a terorist and a highway robber.

A ritualist and a UNN drop out.

Kanu must be executed. He is an enemy of the state and a criminal.

We the educated igbos will never support kanu.

Kanu is an enemy of Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by kp3tech(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Front page
lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by kp3tech(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kazim88:

Nobody is ruling out anything...

The highest that would happen is the Arewa youths to rebel against their elite...
Because only northern elite understand the consequences of using violence, to even try to evict the Igbos.

but you and most pro north even here in NL don't understand the ripple effect of the action.
They are so bent on action and destruction because they think it would teach the Igbos a lesson (how blind).

That's the way Boko Haram started....

The same youths that was told (decieved) that Igbos are the problem of the North.... That Igbos kill their leaders and caused the Civil war (lies) {for more lies read the Kaduna Declaration } now they have the opportunity to end the "Igbo Problem" once and for all by... Then the same elite come back to tell them Igbos should Stay because they are important to the Northern Economy, and any attack on the Igbos is an attack on the whole World..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by conductor6a: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
We understand that of bullets

That's what ipob miscreants understands
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by kettykin: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
MalcoImX:

I totally disagree with you on this, How did Nigeri get its independence from britain, did nigeri fight british solidiers for it was there any time violnece was used , why do you want IPOB to use violence , the sensitization and mobilization is fair enough , Britain neer gave nigerians quit notice , so why the quit notices from the north .
i think something is wrong with nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by qualityovenbake(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by MalcoImX: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
kettykin:

I totally disagree with you on this, How did Nigeri get its independence from britain, did nigeri fight british solidiers for it was there any time violnece was used , why do you want IPOB to use violence , the sensitization and mobilization is fair enough , Britain neer gave nigerians quit notice , so why the quit notices from the north .
i think something is wrong with nigeria .
Take it from me, Kanu's ruling out what cannot be done is not the stuff of freedom fighters. Is the truth he's talking about such forceful as to compel others to see his way. Remember this is a guy who's even not specific as to what constitute his Biafra. Nonviolent agitators use love to bring you to their sides. When you claim being a firebrand and rule out using fire, what are you then? Nobody will take him serious with doublespeak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by kp3tech(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
MalcoImX:
Take it from me, Kanu's ruling out what cannot be done is not the stuff of freedom fighters. Is the truth he's talking about such forceful as to compel others to see his way. Remember this is a guy who's even not specific as to what constitute his Biafra. Nonviolent agitators use love to bring you to their sides. When you claim being a firebrand and rule out using fire, what are you then? Nobody will take him serious with doublespeak.

Don't take him serious.... Stop bothering your self.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. by MalcoImX: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
kp3tech:

Don't take him serious.... Stop bothering your self.
You can say that again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Hangsout Wit James Ibori As He Attend Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter's Wedding / Governor Ambode Wins "Most Innovative Leadership" Award In West, Central Africa / See Obasanjo Trying To Decide Between Buhari And Atiku(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.