Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! (1416 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' / How Nnamdi KANU Killed The Prophet- Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by oladeebo: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
In the world of today any group or organisation, who stage coup against the democratic dispensation must write his will down.
The military resist Democracy for half a century in Africa they were defeated, like wise the authoritarian regime had nearly demolish, So any folly is accepted in democracy except killing theDemocracy mother... Election, Any leaders of group or organisation, president, joking with election is playing with his life.
No one had ever survive it , kanu also can't survive the calling for boycott or interruption of Election!
It's like going on suicide mission.
for those who has ear to hear!
oladeebo
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by DrOgunbuyide(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
He can only achieve that with the help of bittered politicians
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by conductor66: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
In the world of today any group or organisation, who stage coup against the democratic dispensation must write his will down.
The military resist Democracy for half a century in Africa they were defeated, like wise the authoritarian regime had nearly demolish, So any folly is accepted in democracy except killing theDemocracy mother... Election, Any leaders of group or organisation, president, joking with election is playing with his life.
No one had ever survive it , kanu also can't survive the calling for boycott or interruption of Election!
oladeebo
[/s]
Is that all? cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by PehaKaso: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by TheKingdom: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo

I wonder why you guys cant reason and call a spade a spade. IPOB and Kanu are results of the filthy Nigger Area that has a sitting president today lounging in London for over 60 days. Is that reasonable to you, that is Buhari?

Please channel your energy and efforts against him and his Fulani herdsmen for goodness sake.

DAYUM you people

7 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by psucc(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand the moral the op wants to point out here. In the history of Nigeria it is known and established that now President Muhammadu Buhari 'killed' democracy by overthrowing the then democratically elected govet led by Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

2. History will also have it that again, in the 21st century between 2015-2019, the same man President Mohammadu Buhari 'killed' all democratic values that were bequeathed to him to wit disobedient to court orders, lopsided appointments, et al.

So the role of KANU has nothing to do with democracy but freedom.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by conductor66: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
psucc:
I don't understand the moral the op wants to point out here. In the history of Nigeria it is known and established that now President Muhammadu Buhari 'killed' democracy by overthrowing the then democratically elected govet led by Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

2. History will also have it that again, in the 21st century between 2015-2019, the same man President Mohammadu Buhari 'killed' all democratic values that were bequeathed to him to wit disobedient to court orders, lopsided appointments, et al.

So the role of KANU has nothing to do with democracy but freedom.
You guys have too much time. I can't spend my expensive minutes to be typing long epistle hoping to cure a zombie who will still open 100 anti-IPOB threads before 11:59 today.
grin

12 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by profhezekiah: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
conductor66:
[s][/s] Is that all? cheesy
hatred cancer ridden brain

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by conductor66: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
profhezekiah:
hatred cancer ridden brain
[/s]
Little boy no try am before I slap you enter gutter cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by shekauvsbuhari: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
mister your english is miserably pathetic from caption,through body of write-up. Must you write and post something. You even wrote trash.

3 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by oladeebo: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
conductor66:
[s][/s]
Is that all? cheesy
conductor are you now loading pigs & litters?
I won't enter your bus!

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by oladeebo: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
TheKingdom:

I wonder why you guys cant reason and call a spade a spade. IPOB and Kanu are results of the filthy Nigger Area that has a sitting president today lounging in London for over 60 days. Is that reasonable to you, that is Buhari?

Please channel your energy and efforts against him and his Fulani herdsmen for goodness sake.

DAYUM you people
quote Nigeria constitutions or international one that give any one freedom of interruption of election!
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by oladeebo: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
mister your english is miserably pathetic from caption,through body of write-up. Must you write and post something. You even wrote trash.
are you from Queen's Eli village?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by CrtlAltDel: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by limeta(f): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mumu
He will paid

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by Obijulius: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Niger Delta oil dey pain you already?

Lols. You guys had fifty years of free oil money and you spent it on abobaku, advanced mining and owanbe.

If not for the development Lagos enjoyed as FCT I wonder how e for be for una.

Sorry son!!! The story ends soon.

oladeebo:
oladeebo

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
You this guy again that is so obsessed about Obama. You just like posting thrash everytime.

this guy always write thrash both on the international politics section.
What i do is that i ignore every thread he creates because i know he's not normal so the topic won't make sense.
My advice to all is to ignore all his posts for him and his deluded fellows feed on...
BTW I'm not for or against NK so don't think I'm on your side.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by MrSly(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
What point are trying make. Go do some research and back your points with some facts and figure less we take it all trash as there is meaning in the lengthy sermon
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by conductor66: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

Nope…. This is all….
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6dc2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
[/s]
Lets ask Ooni of Ife first cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigeria is no country. To divide is the best shot

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
conductor66:
[s][/s]
Lets ask Ooni of Ife first cheesy
Please for your sake didn't disrespect Ooni again. Throw any yabb but avoid that powerful throne. Go ask olowo of EKO of the repercussion he got from disrespecting Ooni
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by conductor66: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
YorubaNigga2:

Please for your sake didn't disrespect Ooni again. Throw any yabb but avoid that powerful throne. Go ask olowo of EKO of the repercussion he got from disrespecting Ooni
But you think you have monopoly to insult the leader of Igbo race, Kanu and even late Ojukwu. Thunder scatter that your Ooni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by SalamRushdie: 12:10am On Aug 14, 2017
The best IPOB can do for now is call for a boycott and hope the Igbo speaking electorates freely obey it but any attempt to use a picket to disenfranchise electorates will be frowned at by most international observers and will not augur well for Kanu or IPOB.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by Marcelo290(m): 1:47am On Aug 14, 2017
According to the constitution, Buhari should have resigned hence he marked his 90 days in London and has proven to all and sundry that he isn't capable of continuing with his position as president, these are very basic and vital issues I expect you guys to discuss, but as usual, it is neglected and all attention is fixated to Kanu who hasn't hurt a fly, nobody talks about the high rate of anarchy perpetrated by those in the ruling class.

Everyone suddenly makes Kanu a topic as the easiest ladder to relevance...
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by omololu2020(m): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2017
YorubaNigga2:
Nigeria is no country. To divide is the best shot
some stupid Yoruba's like this foolish op they mess up gan.I see no need for this such of senseless thread
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! by oladeebo: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
omololu2020:
some stupid Yoruba's like this foolish op they mess up gan.I see no need for this such of senseless thread
you see am right now!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: GBENGA DANIEL CONCEDES PDP NAT. CHAIRMANSHIP TO DOKPESI / Queen Of Netherlands Visits Lagos Nigeria / Does Shouting During Prayers Guarantee Quick Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.