Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban (30823 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Uti Nwachukwu slams Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by MarieSucre(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Vioncy:
anything that does not proclaikm Christr is ungodly... for me the Daddy Adeboye said ban on Aso ebi is the partner in which ladies use it to seduce men

How? Where? When?

Don't men wear aso ebi too? How did he come about this conclusion or should we just believe him because HE said so?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by MarieSucre(f): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
SouthwestNigga:

Your life is upside down. You need Jesus!

Look who is talking about people needing Jesus. You that in the other thread about that woman suffering from a sexual disorder talked about f**king a woman's pussycat red and saying that IPOB's are parasite.

If you're the example of a Christian then Jesus needs to use microscope to examine his followers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by pweetiedee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
snowblaq:

Obviously you didn't read through that statement... Nobody banned aso ebi....
Making aso ebi compulsory for even those that cannot afford it.. Was what was banned... The practice of making it a must to wear aso ebi especially for church events is not right... Because atimes those that cannot afford it are treated differently and most times even looked down on or excluded from the events.
..na wa o... .people just read headlines and feel they have read the whole statement.

Hello,

obviously u didn't read what the person I quoted wrote.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by lexini: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lemme explain something to you:

A Pastor/General Overseer is like a father, the members are his children.

What he tells/instructs his children is none of your business.

What my father tells me doesn't concern you...

Y'all should mind ya business...

RCCG members are not complaining and even if they want to complain, they won't complain to you but to their 'Father' - Pastor Adeboye.

It is simple...

ojimbo:
Why can't there be a platform for arguments and practicals before arriving to conclusion when it comes to Religion. How can one man just stand and be talking out of his mere imagination and expect other intelligent people within to accept his view without praticals and conclusions.
This remind how i was passing along one church within my street and heard the pastor preaching. I just lost control and didn't know when i shouted, its a lie! And the congregation were all looking at me like. "Where did this devil came out from. We rebuke you"
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by pweetiedee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

Look who is talking about people needing Jesus. You that in the other thread about that woman suffering from a sexual disorder talked about f**king a woman's pussycat red and saying that IPOB's are parasite.

If you're the example of a Christian then Jesus needs to use microscope to examine his followers.

Lol...bursted!

Don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by laytoshtwo: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Aso ebi thing is different from what people think,in some parish you can't join choir,ushering and some groups if you don't have Aso ebi so some people can't serve in the church
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by Chicent(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think Freeze is manifesting one of those 52 demons that one man of God used high tech heavenly microscopes to diagnose Freeze's penchant for being in the news while riding on the crest of pastors bashing.

From reliable media reports and not sensationslised, twisted and slanted blog posts, aso ebis in the church was not banned in the main, but a situation where it is made compulsory was frowned at since it tend to exclude those who can't afford it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by Onnasucs1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ovamboland:

See the danger of one man founded church, so he owns the church and not Christ.
It's not about what the scripture says but what the set man who can't be challenged feels.

This is sure recipe for disaster.

Truth has a very long life span, a teenager just asked me about the proprietary of collecting tithes in church . Do I say the truth, sustain the lie or avoid the question
say the truth and I'm very sure you yourself don't know the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by Onnasucs1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

How? Where? When?

Don't men wear aso ebi too? How did he come about this conclusion or should we just believe him because HE said so?
I will advice you to say away from issues that are above you. You will gain nothing if you fight a man of God. Talking ill about God's servants is a simple way of cutting short your life
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
ojimbo:
Why can't there be a platform for arguments and practicals before arriving to conclusion when it comes to Religion. How can one man just stand and be talking out of his mere imagination and expect other intelligent people within to accept his view without praticals and conclusions.
This remind how i was passing along one church within my street and heard the pastor preaching. I just lost control and didn't know when i shouted, its a lie! And the congregation were all looking at me like. "Where did this devil came out from. We rebuke you"
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by rhektor(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2017
SouthwestNigga:
The reason for banning this Aso ebi by RCCG is what I don't understand. Is it demonic?

No it is not demonic but most times it is used in such a way that make those who couldn't afford it to look like an outcast. This is very simple, freeze with his frozen brain couldn't decipher simple information. Asoebi was not ban in church outrightly but the church was told not to be carried away on the use of aso ebi, if the purpose of the church gathering is spiritual then those who couldn't afford the aso ẹbi should be considered before embarking on using it. On Godly wedding practices, what is wrong with freeze is that he only criticise without proper information on the issue, the church want sanctity within it's confine, there should be a difference between the church and the general public. If there are no distinctions then there are no reason to regard the church as a church. The Bible admonishes moderation but frozen brains like freeze and his followers would not see that. If the church is all allowing what do you think freeze and his unthinking followers would be saying?
Aso ebi was not ban at weddings in the church but it was ban in church programs. Elaborate weddings was not ban but petty lies which is meant to flince the attendants was banned, unholy practices was banned. If freeze want to do all these he is free to do without being bitter against those who didn't.

Just think upon this.

1 corinthians 10:23
KJV
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

NIV
"I have the right to do anything," you say--but not everything is beneficial. "I have the right to do anything"--but not everything is constructive.

So if it is not constructive why engage in it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by rhektor(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2017
rossyc:
Every pastor coming up with their dos and don'ts, well that's for there members left for me I see nothing wrong with asoebi..

You simply said this because you did not read what the church posted but an adulterated account of freeze. Aso ebi outside the church functions wá not banned but on the church functions. Church gathering is meant for edification not jamboree. The church encompasses all rich and poor but you and I know that not all could afford to buy such clothes at all times, those who couldn't but would look like outcasts and may not even attend such functions which might be having a negative impact on their lives. Isn't this a simple logic?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by geozone: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
snowblaq:

The nonsense is thinking anybody is out to colonise any aspect of anybody's life.... Go back to yesterday's post and read and understand the reason for the statement made by the church... Don't just read headlines.
didnt know sheeple were pprogrammed for anti emancipation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by Realhommie(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
acevic:

Obviously, You are not one of his children because if you were truly, you would not call some people rabid dogs.
Thought i was the only one who saw that, she's far from being a Christian.. The type the Bible calls a "HYPOCRITE"...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by adetayo234: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
snowblaq:

Nobody is arguing about rules anywhere Mr thread derailer....keep your catholic self and all your carved images to yourself.... Go and read the original statement Adeboye's wife made and why she made it.. Instead of blindly following a stupid argument someone else is making without comprehending..... She said that sale of aso ebi shouldn't be made compulsory because atimes when people cannot afford it.. Those people are excluded from the activity and made to feel bad... So she said it shouldn't be compulsory .....that was what was posted yesterday.. Yet some people cannot read... Always quick to type before reading and comprehending

You wear church armbands around the place, but it is not a carved image. You place adeboye's calendar in your house for protection, yet it is not carved image. You place church stickers on your door for protection, yet it is not carved image. You wear anointed apron for protection, yet it is not carved image. You use handkerchief for healing, yet it is not carved image.

You worship your pastors , yet you point accusing fingers at Catholics. Aren't you an idiotic hypocrite?

Yes, you are a useless hypocrite
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by snowblaq(f): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
adetayo234:

You wear church armbands around the place, but it is not a carved image. You place adeboye's calendar in your house for protection, yet it is not carved image. You place church stickers on your door for protection, yet it is not carved image. You wear anointed apron for protection, yet it is not carved image. You use handkerchief for healing, yet it is not carved image.

You worship your pastors , yet you point accusing fingers at Catholics. Aren't you an idiotic hypocrite?

Yes, you are a useless hypocrite

Nah.... The only idiotic hypocrite around here is you and your useless self..... Its really unfortunate that someone thinks they have a son... Not knowing that what they have is an apology.....
Last i checked.... The arm bands and calendar you talked about aren't graven or carved images...they are just what they are....arm bands and calendar for checking dates..... Keep on worshipping and being deceived by that carved statue you call your mother mary.... She was made by someone's hands.... Thats not the God we serve. ...open your eyes....
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by adetayo234: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
snowblaq:

Nah.... The only idiotic hypocrite around here is you and your useless self..... Its really unfortunate that someone thinks they have a son... Not knowing that what they have is an apology.....
Last i checked.... The arm bands and calendar you talked about aren't graven or carved images...they are just what they are....arm bands and calendar for checking dates..... Keep on worshipping and being deceived by that carved statue you call your mother mary.... She was made by someone's hands.... Thats not the God we serve. ...open your eyes....

It is either you are a complete dead brain or you are an unrepentant idiotic and cursed hypocrite. Visit many so-called Pentecostal homes and see how they put so much trust in calendars and armbands bearing pastor's pictures and church logos for protection. I've been in many; so, I know what I'm saying.

And to underscore the uselessness of your cursed life, you avoided addressing the use of stickers and the worship of pastors.

You see, I begin to imagine how the world would have been better if your im.becile dad had discharged his sperm into a pit latrine instead of inside your dog mother's pussy. The world would have been spared the misfortune of your unfortunate birth. I spit on you and those who sired you
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by snowblaq(f): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
adetayo234:

It is either you are a complete dead brain or you are an unrepentant idiotic and cursed hypocrite. Visit many so-called Pentecostal homes and see how they put so much trust in calendars and armbands bearing pastor's pictures and church logos for protection. I've been in many; so, I know what I'm saying.

And to underscore the uselessness of your cursed life, you avoided addressing the use of stickers and the worship of pastors.

You see, I begin to imagine how the world would have been better if your im.becile dad had discharged his sperm into a pit latrine instead of inside your dog mother's pussy. The world would have been spared the misfortune of your unfortunate birth. I spit on you and those who sired you

Hahahhaaaa!!!... Lol!!!!... Omo see vex.... E pain am no be small...... Abeg try and not get high bp where u dey fine curse u hear?.... Because at the end na back to sender.... Ode.
And for ur info...ur Mary na still statue grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by adetayo234: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
snowblaq:

Hahahhaaaa!!!... Lol!!!!... Omo see vex.... E pain am no be small...... Abeg try and not get high bp where u dey fine curse u hear?.... Because at the end na back to sender.... Ode.
And for ur info...ur Mary na still statue grin grin grin cheesy

You only ranted here like a demented fool without addressing any of the issues I raised. As usual, your stupidity hit exposed and you are seeking for cover up.

You worship pastors, rely on armbands, calendars, door stickers aprons, etc for protection, yet you point accusing fingers at Catholics for honouring Mary.

Like I told you earlier, your Im.becile dad should have released his diseased sperm into a pit latrine. You are more or less a waste of oxygen.

And yes, Mary is my mother and it is in the Bible. If you don't believe, you can put your head under Dangote lorry and crushed to death.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by snowblaq(f): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
adetayo234:

You only ranted here like a demented fool without addressing any of the issues I raised. As usual, your stupidity hit exposed and you are seeking for cover up.

You worship pastors, rely on armbands, calendars, door stickers aprons, etc for protection, yet you point accusing fingers at Catholics for honouring Mary.

Like I told you earlier, your Im.becile dad should have released his diseased sperm into a pit latrine. You are more or less a waste of oxygen.

And yes, Mary is my mother and it is in the Bible. If you don't believe, you can put your head under Dangote lorry and crushed to death.

Lmao!!!!!!....... All these for a wretched statue..... Statue worshipper.... No break ur head for ground you hear.... Continue!!!......

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by adetayo234: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
snowblaq:

Lmao!!!!!!....... All these for a wretched statue..... Statue worshipper.... No break ur head for ground you hear.... Continue!!!......

I worship status and you worship pastor, so, what's the difference between you and me?

You are a useless hypocrite. I still repeat your useless father should have poured his sperm away. Investing sperm over yuou is a waste of life
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by snowblaq(f): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
adetayo234:

I worship status and you worship pastor, so, what's the difference between you and me?

You are a useless hypocrite. I still repeat your useless father should have poured his sperm away. Investing sperm over yuou is a waste of life

Statue pikin..... No go throw all those Little Mary's wey full your house... Lol.... Anyways.... You've made my day.... Now skedaddle back to the slum you crawled out from... Some people have actual jobs to do than rant over a statue they serve...

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban by adetayo234: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
snowblaq:

Statue pikin..... No go throw all those Little Mary's wey full your house... Lol.... Anyways.... You've made my day.... Now skedaddle back to the slum you crawled out from... Some people have actual jobs to do than rant over a statue they serve...

As usual, you are ranting like an idiot. Address the issues on hand and stop showing how useless you and your parents are.

I worship status ( if that makes yoiu feel fulfilled) and you worship pastors. So, what's the difference between us?

Answer logically if they didn't throw your placenta to a dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Ini Edo Looks Classy In New Photo / Annie Idibia Stuns For Date Night(photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.