Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Breaking: Gunmen Attack Assemblies Of God Church In Onitsha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking: Gunmen Attack Assemblies Of God Church In Onitsha (487 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Gunmen Attack Assemblies Of God Church In Onitsha by robosky02(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Two person have been confirmed dead as gunmen attacked the Assemblies of God Church in Oguta Onitsha in Anambra.
Report according to Punch revealed that the gunmen on sighting some policemen at the Assemblies of God Church, opened fire on them.

And that when the shooting became intense for them to contain the policemen abandoned their patrol vehicle. “The gunmen moved to their patrol van and took a gun belonging to the policeman they killed.

“I saw two of the gunmen but I can’t say how many they are in number. eyewitness said The Anambra State Police Commissioner who confirmed the incident said the gunmen took a rifle belonging to the policeman that was killed in the gun duel with the policemen at the Assemblies of God Church in Oguta in Onitsha. More details soon

/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-gunmen-attack-assemblies-god-church-onitsha/
cc: lalasticlala,mynd442

Re: Breaking: Gunmen Attack Assemblies Of God Church In Onitsha by nairayouthcom(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Breaking: Gunmen Attack Assemblies Of God Church In Onitsha by FemiEddy(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2017
I guess we should be carrying guns to church now, A desert eagle is alright for me
Re: Breaking: Gunmen Attack Assemblies Of God Church In Onitsha by Buharimustgo: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2017
I think the IGP should transfer the CP ASAP,its very clear he knows more about the attacks than we do that's why he is always quick to defend that they didn't come to attack the church.

Then NDI Anambra should wake up from there slumber,Satan is at your door step
Re: Breaking: Gunmen Attack Assemblies Of God Church In Onitsha by Mynd44: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2017

(1)

This Ram Be Dodging Celebration Massacre Like..... / There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God / Shock As Nigerian Lady Discovers Her Gateman Of 7yrs Died 20yrs Ago In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.