Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Top 5 Arrogant Bloggers In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Arrogant Bloggers In Nigeria (539 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant / Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Arrogant Bloggers In Nigeria by OkaforGeorge(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2017
There were days —which have gone now when you really have to suffer a lot before you can setup a personal blog and manage it.

Nowadays, many blog hosting companies have surfaced; WordPress, Blogger, Weebly, Squarespace, Tumblr. Some of them secure, supportive and above all free of which you can just signup, do a little design and start posting with your phone at the convenience of your parlor.

At the end of this post, if you're a blogger and enthusiastic, just leave a comment related to this post with a link to your blog. I will review and publish a post on the top 20 enthusiastic bloggers in Nigeria in a countdown list in one week.

Top 5 Arrogant Bloggers In Nigeria is what I want to talk about today.

Celebrity bloggers in Nigeria are arrogant because they have to be. They don’t know you personally, and they probably never will. To them, you are a statistic, a single digit in the scores of people that make up their fan base.

They actually don't give a sh*t about you. A newbie could end up writing an interesting post, well garnished with vocabularies and all and end up being denied a guest post by these bloggers.

What crime did the newbies commit? It's probably not their doing that they want to make money or any other thing from blogging, it's just NATURE, everyone loves the paper!

A little bit of advice to you my reader before I continue. If you are a blogger, you probably started blogging because of one of these: To help people, become popular, as a hobby, because of the money (adsense et al) which ever one it is, things that will make you become a successful blogger in Nigeria is basically MONEY before your idea, passion, influence and a little bit of luck comes into play. Any other thing apart from the above, just forget it.

Without wasting much of your time, let me proceed to mention a list of them arrogant bloggers in Nigeria, just 10 of them who have an A1 grade in arrogance.

It is nice, everyone sings their praises but no one remembers the enthusiastic ones. It's all about the influential bloggers here and there.

A summary of the list is that they are the popular blogs in Nigeria, mostly entertainment, fashion and gossip blogs.

Top 5 Arrogant Bloggers In Nigeria

5. Uche Pedro

A very cool blogger. Everyone hates spam comments. She doesn't publish your spam comments on her blog. I wonder how she does that! Newbies are only tryna' get traffic; that's all! Uche blogs at BellaNaija.com.

4. Jide Ogunsayan

Jide is my Facebook friend, he has not replied my series or let me say episodes of complaint message since we became friends on Facebook. He blogs at Ogbongeblog.com a very helpful blog for newbie bloggers but this guy is arrogant. He could reply your comment on his post though.

3. Linda Ikeji

Probably the richest blogger but not the most arrogant. Linda Ikeji in one of her #selfmade tours to secondary schools, at Yinkyem International Schools conked a little girl that mistakenly stepped on her green and black dress while trying to talk to her. What do you call that? Maybe what she learnt while being a model. Linda Ikeji pays you for a tipoff but you pay her for a guest post. No one competes with Linda, she blogs at lindaikejisblog.com and is the richest single lady online.

More at: www.johnkingsblog.com/2017/08/top-5-arrogant-bloggers-in-nigeria.html

Re: Top 5 Arrogant Bloggers In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2017
There's one small boy in tech niche that is so arrogant, mentioning him here will just make his head swell.

He doesn't like comment with links but would be spamming other blogs with comments using a female handle.
The day cheats go finish, him blogging career go end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could Harrysong’s Exit From 5-star Have Affected Kcee’s Ability To Drop A Hit / Adaigbo Linda Ikeji To Set Up Tv Station / Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian Officially Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.