Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' (16693 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Generalyemi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
true words
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by kayo80(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
My crush since 2003.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Jaquar456: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
manu1:
I tire for all these HYPOCRITES everywhere. Look at pot calling kettle black. She is as bad as those she is condemning.

Don't mind them, After dem chop clean mouth dem do rush out to preach. Dis girl dey parambulate up and down for every function for Lagos forming slay queen and dating rich guys wey dey dash her money and now she don land here to talk rubbish. The message dey ok, but first she should have kuku apply am for her own life before she come collect all the money from her rich sponsors for open her bizness.

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Generalyemi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
deleyi20:

If you can't express yourself correctly in advertising your business, how do you expect me to entrust a delicate service into your hands?? If no one contacts you for this, you would blame people in your village.... cheesy cheesy

u are a killer
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by bluejean(f): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wow..am thrilled. Being a while I read something with so much content dt makes one think deep.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by gabinogem(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
SouthwestNigga:

Do u mean she's an Ogbanje snake?
lol...I meant the shape of her hips is like that of a cobra head shape cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Memories12411: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Charisdesigns:
Know anyone who is thinking about building a home? We will work with them from initial concept to final print! Weather they know who their builder is or are still shopping
Are you talking about HOME or HOUSE?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by iRepNaija1: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
SouthwestNigga:
I gave up on Naija babes when I fvcked my girlfriend and could manage fvck her best friend too

And the fact that you opened your legs and slept with your girlfriend and then cheated with her friend, what does that say about you?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by iRepNaija1: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because it's a trend to bash women, it's unfortunate this woman decided to jump on the bandwagon. The only thing she's doing by insulting women in this manner is undermining herself as a woman. Women need to band together, support each other. Instead, she could hold workshops on how to dress classy, chic, and professionally, how to start your own business, how to get into her career field/industry. Essentially, how women in Nigeria can better themselves and be financially independent. The last thing we Nigerians need is another etiquette school on how to be trained like obedient dogs.

But no, I guess it's easier to bash them and act like they're beneath you and you think it's your place to guide them. Condescending fool.

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Pataricatering(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
iRepNaija1:
Because it's a trend to bash women, it's unfortunate this woman decided to jump on the bandwagon. The only thing she's doing by insulting women in this manner is undermining herself as a woman. Women need to band together, support each other. Instead, she could hold workshops on how to dress classy, chic, and professionally, how to start your own business, how to get into her career field/industry. Essentially, how women in Nigeria can better themselves and be financially independent. The last thing we Nigerians need is another etiquette school on how to be trained like obedient dogs.

But no, I guess it's easier to bash them and act like they're beneath you and you think it's your place to guide them. Condescending fool.
the girl is just talking rubbish. She should come and tell us how she affords all her channel bags and her masters degree from a top university in the UK and business class tickets for trips etc when her parents are not wealthy ? And her lifestyle did not start today! It started way before she could afford these things . She feels that disparaging other women would make her seem holy. When she is actually worse ! I don't begrudge women however they want to live - it's their right but hypocritically bashing others just to make yourself look good is beyond annoying

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Princedan50: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Seems nobody observed that her hoodie looks like a virgina/clitoris/punany.I strongly believe that was what inspired the whole stuff,turn the pix upside down u would understand more. Nice concept tho.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by laudate: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
iRepNaija1:

Did she lie? Except you do not live in any of the Nigerian cities, you would not fail to realise that the kind of girls and women she spoke about, dot every corner! shocked Otherwise, why do we have such a large number of 'slay queens,' 'baby mamas', unclad girls etc., dotting our cities? Some of them are even being hyped as celebrities, when they have absolutely nothing to offer, and should be looking for ways to fix their own lives. undecided

The first step to solving a problem is to acknowledge that it exists, and not sweep it under the carpet. sad The next step is to analyse the causes, and proffer solutions to address it. Wunmi has identified the problem. Others should work with her if they like, to proffer solutions. Name calling isn't going to solve the problem. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by laudate: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pataricatering:
the girl is just talking rubbish. She should come and tell us how she affords all her channel bags and her masters degree from a top university in the UK and business class tickets for trips etc when her parents are not wealthy ? And her lifestyle did not start today! It started way before she could afford these things . She feels that disparaging other women would make her seem holy. When she is actually worse ! I don't begrudge women however they want to live - it's their right but hypocritically bashing others just to make yourself look good is beyond annoying

How do you know her parents did not pay for it? Before she became a beauty queen, wasn't she studying abroad for her first degree? Why do you chaps just open your mouth to say what you do not know?? shocked
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
GODISGOD223:
I am a new nairalander, how do I create a thread?
Go to the section where you feel the topic fits in, you would see a "create new topic icon", continue from there and probably your topic can get pushed to the front page.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Maynice: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Really? shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile, here are African work outfits you can wear, so trendy and sexy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink Click here and see more pictures http://www.okpeke.com/african-inspired-work-outfits-you-need-to-see/

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by iRepNaija1: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pataricatering:

I don't care about her background. People can't help what circumstances they're born into. Besides, if her parents have the means to pamper her and give her better life, why shouldn't they?

My issue is her being condescending toward other women and girls, behaving as if she has the right to tell people what is wrong with women and girls today. I've come to realize that in Nigeria and NL, it's always easiest to bash women because it's the lowest hanging fruit. We don't have steady electricity in Nigeria but some think we need an etiquette school to train women? We prioritize the wrong things and eventually we're going to pay for it, if not now then very soon.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by iRepNaija1: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
laudate:

Did she lie? Except you do not live in any of the Nigerian cities, you would not fail to realise that the kind of girls and women she spoke about, dot every corner! shocked Otherwise, why do we have such a large number of 'slay queens,' 'baby mamas', unclad girls etc., dotting our cities? Some of them are even being hyped as celebrities, when they have absolutely nothing to offer, and should be looking for ways to fix their own lives. undecided

The first step to solving a problem is to acknowledge that it exists, and not sweep it under the carpet. sad The next step is to analyse the causes, and proffer solutions to address it. Wunmi has identified the problem. Others should work with her if they like, to proffer solutions. Name calling isn't going to solve the problem. Chikena!

First, you don't know where the f-ck I live so don't pretend that you know. Second, I never said anything needs to be swept under the rug.
My issue is her being condescending toward other women and girls, behaving as if she has the right to tell people what is wrong with women and girls today. I've come to realize that in Nigeria and NL, it's always easiest to bash women because it's the lowest hanging fruit. All of us, men and women, think we have the right to judge, objectify, and criticize women because if she chooses to dress a certain way, that is somehow linked to her character? Do you even know what that's like? Dressing/talking/acting/living your life a certain way and having that be equated with your worth as a human being? Instead of empowering women and girls (as well as boys and men), we resort to name calling: slay queens, baby mamas, and unclad girls, as you so put it.

We don't have steady electricity, we have nonsense roads, there was terrible flooding in Nigeria but some think we need an etiquette school to train women? The issue, the real issue, is that we prioritize the wrong things so we don't have to face the fact that Nigeria is a corrupt, hypocritical, disorganized country run by old men who refuse to go away but want to keep eating money. It's only a matter of time before we all pay for it. And then we'll see who's smiling and suffering.

Modified: because I don't want NL censoring my cursing.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
SouthwestNigga:
I gave up on Naija babes when I fvcked my girlfriend and could manage fvck her best friend too
you tried. But your case is critical. You ducked your girlfriend and her friend and yet gave up on naija babes? It's suppose to be the other way round nah
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who integrity help? And how has buhary the father of integrity helped Nigerians? Is he not the one that carried all the integrity in this conrntry to London?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by laudate: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
iRepNaija1:
First, you don't know where the f-ck I live so don't pretend that you know. Second, I never said anything needs to be swept under the rug.
My issue is her being condescending toward other women and girls, behaving as if she has the right to tell people what is wrong with women and girls today. I've come to realize that in Nigeria and NL, it's always easiest to bash women because it's the lowest hanging fruit. All of us, men and women, think we have the right to judge, objectify, and criticize women because if she chooses to dress a certain way, that is somehow linked to her character? Do you even know what that's like? Dressing/talking/acting/living your life a certain way and having that be equated with your worth as a human being? Instead of empowering women and girls (as well as boys and men), we resort to name calling: slay queens, baby mamas, and unclad girls, as you so put it.

We don't have steady electricity, we have nonsense roads, there was terrible flooding in Nigeria but some think we need an etiquette school to train women? The issue, the real issue, is that we prioritize the wrong things so we don't have to face the fact that Nigeria is a corrupt, hypocritical, disorganized country run by old men who refuse to go away but want to keep eating money. It's only a matter of time before we all pay for it. And then we'll see who's smiling and suffering.

Modified: because I don't want NL censoring my cursing.

Madam, stop getting hysterical. sad There was nothing in my post that suggested that I know where you live. As for Wunmi's comments, I did not see it as condescending. She merely highlighted a problem that is prevalent in our society. There is something called proper & responsible behaviour, decorum, good morals, values and manners. If everyone were to act out, in any way they like, without imbibing these tenets, then we would have a Hobbesian, lawless society, where everyone does what they like in their own eyes. undecided

The lack of electricity and good roads can only be solved, by good leaders who prioritise the welfare of the people, above their own selfish interests. Are you saying that while roads and electricity are being fixed (or even yet to be fixed), we should turn a blind eye to the moral malaise or decadence in our society? shocked

You can curse as much as you want, if you feel that is the best way to express your emotions. sad As for me, it doesn't change the truth. The slay queens & baby mamas that keep celebrating or flaunting their poor morals everywhere, shows that something has badly gone wrong with their values, as well as the values we hold as a people.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Amajerry83(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
What's this way saying?
Charisdesigns:
Know anyone who is thinking about building a house? We will work with them from initial concept to final print! Weather they know who their builder is or are still shopping
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by Adebola314: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
iRepNaija1:

If she is looking for a ready market to flog her services, she does not have to start by portraying herself as the superior overseer of a country of morally bankrupt ladies, while she is the saint that will reform them

I agree that she is insulting and condescending to Nigerian women. If I was one, I will definitely take offense with this kind of attitude she has, after all what makes her better than them? Rich men have been sustaining her extravagant lifestyle, and her parents are definitely not of the dangote clan, so, who is she fooling?

Let her concentrate on her business, set up with funds acquired through doing those things that she is pretending to be against now, and if she want to do something really useful then she should head to Chibok and rehabilitate displaced families there, or help the girl child get basic education instead of this frivolous etiquette rubbish.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by iRepNaija1: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2017
laudate:

Madam, stop getting hysterical. sad There was nothing in my post that suggested that I know where you live. As for Wunmi's comments, I did not see it as condescending. She merely highlighted a problem that is prevalent in our society. There is something called proper & responsible behaviour, decorum, good morals, values and manners. If everyone were to act out, in any way they like, without imbibing these tenets, then we would have a Hobbesian, lawless society, where everyone does what they like in their own eyes. undecided

The lack of electricity and good roads can only be solved, by good leaders who prioritise the welfare of the people, above their own selfish interests. Are you saying that while roads and electricity are being fixed (or even yet to be fixed), we should turn a blind eye to the moral malaise or decadence in our society? shocked

You can curse as much as you want, if you feel that is the best way to express your emotions. sad As for me, it doesn't change the truth. The slay queens & baby mamas that keep celebrating or flaunting their poor morals everywhere, shows that something has badly gone wrong with their values, as well as the values we hold as a people.

Go away. All my points are valid and the first thing you start off with is telling me to stop being hysterical. Stop being a condescending, misogynistic mumu. Let's start there. You said, "you don't live in any of the Nigerian cities" or was that someone else?

My point, which you don't get, is that Nigerians like you are focusing their attention on the wrong things. You're so worried about slay queens and baby mamas because it's obvious they're not giving your broke, sad behind the time of day. The moral dilemma of this country does not depend on how tight a woman's dress is but the leaders of this country and them chopping money.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' by laudate: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
iRepNaija1:
Go away. All my points are valid and the first thing you start off with is telling me to stop being hysterical. Stop being a condescending, misogynistic mumu. Let's start there. You said, "you don't live in any of the Nigerian cities" or was that someone else?

My point, which you don't get, is that Nigerians like you are focusing their attention on the wrong things. You're so worried about slay queens and baby mamas because it's obvious they're not giving your broke, sad behind the time of day. The moral dilemma of this country does not depend on how tight a woman's dress is but the leaders of this country and them chopping money.
Madam, is the name-calling really necessary? (sigh) Anyway, please go back to my previous post. What I said was "Even if you do not live in any of the Nigerian cities..." You ignored the beginning - 'even if.' It was just a guess, as I do not know where you even live since I do not know who you are. It was just a turn of phrase. I still do not understand why it upsets you so much! shocked

And point of correction - am worried about loss of morals, values, decency, decorum, integrity,good conduct, responsibility, transparency, things that promote the greater good. undecided The loss of these virtues, is a recipe for anarchy, and lawlessness in a society. Just think, if everyone did whatever they liked, what kind of society would we have? The slay queens and baby mamas are just a metaphor, for the loss of those virtues, and typify one of the many things that have gone wrong with our values, as a people. We cannot have better societies, unless we have better men and women.

Yes I agree, the leaders of this country and their habit of chopping money is a real moral dilemma. sad But there are so many other moral dilemmas that we have chosen to ignore, that are also destroying the fabric of our society. It depends on what we choose to prioritise. Getting better leaders, starts with putting better men and women in positions of power. How do we develop those better men and women? By churning out baby mamas and slay queens?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Waje Working Out / New Look (photos) Of The Most Beautiful Girl In The World / Popular Yoruba Actress, Iya Ofili Ganga Is Dead. To Be Buried On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.