Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology (24268 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / Young Thieves Nabbed With Cut To Size Gun During Operation In Ogun State.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by emefav: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2017
So these Lagos phone thieves who didn't know that their recent victim was one step ahead of them, have been nabbed with technology.

Instagram user, Lordesszzetta, who shared photos of the thieves, revealed that the suspects who took photos with the stolen phone didn't know her phone and photos were backed up on gmail. Here's what she wrote;

"PLEASE READ: Hi everyone. My phone was stolen yesterday 12/08/2017 somewhere around my area at Amuwo Odofin. The guys who stole it turned off the phone after a while, would switch it on at times, answer my friends' calls but would stay mute. However, as fate would have it, they were stupid enough to snap with the phone and the picture was backed up on my gmail without them knowing.
Fast forward to today 13/08/2017, I got a new phone and logged into my Google account to back up my saved info/ pictures and Lo and behold, their picture was restored along with mine!
So this is the picture of the thieves who stole my phone. Please do share until they are caught. Thanks.
ZZETTA."

http://www.lailasblog.com/heres-lagos-phone-thieves-nabbed-technology/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by wahles(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Lol! Oju ole da?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by fafambo: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2017
HAAA! IS DIS NOT AFOLABI AND EBUKA, na waooo dis na FLATIFONJA COLLABO! NA joke I dey ooo!

33 Likes

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by StakerLives(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2017
cool
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by BeautifulSE: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by icedfire(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2017
I shame for them. See fine boys wey dey thief
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by moneychannel: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2017
With Technology kwa?

Ok, but I didn't read where they were nabbed. She just saw their pictures, another task is to find them.

Though it'll be easier to find them with their pics already in circulation.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by seunny4lif(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin
Busted grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Roon9(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Lols! So next time wen they steal a phone they should first celotape the front camera Abi? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by propanet(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
From the title, I thought maybe they were already chilling in police cell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by thundafire: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Hard times calls for new thinking sai baba u dn try
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by blaise00700(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Lolzz, this ones still dey learn work.

You steal phone, Chakham!!!
You they big mansion, Chakam!!!
Even for toilet mirror, Chakam!!!
Snapchating video, Chakam!!!
Olo lo lo lo
Eh, na watin be this oh
Na disease oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by GloryCardinal(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
ojuelegba dey knw my people
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by amilak: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
R
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by tgmservice: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
what a pity they dont look like thieves though maybe they are a victim of buying stolen phones

But they where stupid enough not to reset the phone after buying or selling it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Dhayor001(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
While not disputing your claim, this may just be the pic of the dude unfortunate enough to buy it.

Which ever way, should help in tracking the thieves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by hisroyalrealnes(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
E be like say na dis ones buy d phone.....no be dem thief am....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
I am a new nairalander, how do I create a thread?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Asek1(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2017
Fine boys wasting their future and I guess they had no parental guidance... Too bad
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by AlexCk: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2017
Lol,

They could be the thieves as the story implies, or it could just be some made-up story to 'get back' at the 2guys tho.

Who knows.
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by arsenic33(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2017
Roon9:
S
The hustle for FTC is real

1 Like

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by okonja(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
See them face...they look like 2 brothers undecided
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by King4Roller: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Amuwo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by arsenic33(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
amilak:
R

R for wetin?
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Report them to a nearby police station .
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by bigass123(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Misleading headline.. angry
I thought you said they've been nabbed.. But the owner is saying to pass it round until they're caught. Has the word nab gotten another meaning? These bloggers sef undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by obailala(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Nabbed?... How does seeing a person's picture translate to nabbing?

Dhayor001:
While not disputing your claim, this may just be the pic of the dude unfortunate enough to buy it.

Which ever way, should help in tracking the thieves.
The guys in the picture may not have even bought the phone yet; maybe they were just being shown the phone by the seller and they decided to test it's camera. grin

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by goodmorning40: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2017
The boys them go disappear underground now. U for take silent intelligence follow am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki / Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.