Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,316 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology (24273 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / Young Thieves Nabbed With Cut To Size Gun During Operation In Ogun State.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Roon9(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2017
arsenic33:

The hustle for FTC is real
Lol
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by arsenic33(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2017
tgmservice:
s

s for... Complete am
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by frankputer: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Go to the nearest DSS/SSS office in you location and report.they are specialized in stolen phone recovery
They may or may not charge you 15k and when the phone is recovered the suspect will pay back the 15k.
DSS will track them down in few days.
do this and thank me later.
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by greggng: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2017
I won't say anything bad cos sometimes Nigerians do buy cheap phones with a viiew to saving money but must of them are stolen phone. Who knows if he is a victim
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Fake blogging! What if they bought it without knowing it was stolen? The mod that moved this to fp is not serious

1 Like

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by LamiHandsome(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2017
Sometimes not using passwords or any form of security pays.

Now think of it, if the phone was secured, they'd have flashed the phone. Thereby deleting the mail account, that backed up the photo.
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Alitair(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2017
SouthwestNigga:
Igbos and crime
Afonjas and hate..
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by lakeside30: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2017
GODISGOD223:
I am a new nairalander, how do I create a thread?

just create it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Jumbus31(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2017
emefav:
So these Lagos phone thieves who didn't know that their recent victim was one step ahead of them, have been nabbed with technology.

Instagram user, Lordesszzetta, who shared photos of the thieves, revealed that the suspects who took photos with the stolen phone didn't know her phone and photos were backed up on gmail. Here's what she wrote;

"PLEASE READ: Hi everyone. My phone was stolen yesterday 12/08/2017 somewhere around my area at Amuwo Odofin. The guys who stole it turned off the phone after a while, would switch it on at times, answer my friends' calls but would stay mute. However, as fate would have it, they were stupid enough to snap with the phone and the picture was backed up on my gmail without them knowing.
Fast forward to today 13/08/2017, I got a new phone and logged into my Google account to back up my saved info/ pictures and Lo and behold, their picture was restored along with mine!
So this is the picture of the thieves who stole my phone. Please do share until they are caught. Thanks.
ZZETTA."

http://www.lailasblog.com/heres-lagos-phone-thieves-nabbed-technology/

Can you please define nab?
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Juve4(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2017
Very gud. Technology is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by ipobarecriminals: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2017
wild PIGLETS. Nah dem dem the ivorian jews
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Sagay212: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
What if they are not the thieves but bought a stolen phone. I hope they get caught sha.
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by mycare(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Post the picture on Facebook and try to tag it.
Facebook will auto recognize their names
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Roon9:
Lols! So next time wen they steal a phone they should first celotape the front camera Abi? grin grin

bros ur comment weak me..hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Gabriel6(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
GODISGOD223:
I am a new nairalander, how do I create a thread?
click on the type of topic u want to Post then scroll down u will see create new topic click on it and u are good to go
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Clemz4u4u: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Same thing happened to me
My camera was backup to my Google account
She started taking selfies even in their bedroom and her hair dressing salon
I got a new phone and downloaded her pix from my google account
Also, she tried to edit my instagram account and by doing that she replaced my phone no with hers on my instagram but forgot to confirm the edited information.
So, from my other phone that has been synchronized, I wrote out her phone and cancel her editing process .
Next, I tried her phone number on truecaller and behold her name came out.
Now, I have phone no, know her name and I also trace her address.
Finally, I came with police to her shop and she was arrested with my phone in her possession.

At the station she told the police that the husband brought it for her and the husband was brought in questioning and they accepted wrong doing.

I got my phone back and we settle out of court
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by EdwinB1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na them... Yorubber fifu... With their Beans head... Na them get ogoor pass

1 Like

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Fearlez: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
And basic Google backup available on all chinko android phone is now technology?

Lolz, technology is having your phone send the number of any SIM put into your phone after it's stolen, or locate the direct location of the phone through GPS.

There are technologies that can remotely turn on the phone front camera for snapping as well as recording audio without the holder of the phone knowing!
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by sayisayi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Alitair:

Afonjas and hate..

No mind dem. Today is Monday and we are too busy working. Will catch up with the jobless touts on Friday eve?

Quote me and be confined to licking Auntie Funmi's sphincter in hell forever! grin grin
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by piagetskinner(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
the topic is misleading abeg....NEXT!!!!
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by zopaks: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Clemz4u4u:
Same thing happened to me
My camera was backup to my Google account
She started taking selfies even in their bedroom and her hair dressing salon
I got a new phone and downloaded her pix from my google account
Also, she tried to edit my instagram account and by doing that she replaced my phone no with hers on my instagram but forgot to confirm the edited information.
So, from my other phone that has been synchronized, I wrote out her phone and cancel her editing process .
Next, I tried her phone number on truecaller and behold her name came out.
Now, I have phone no, know her name and I also trace her address.
Finally, I came with police to her shop and she was arrested with my phone in her possession.

At the station she told the police that the husband brought it for her and the husband was brought in questioning and they accepted wrong doing.

I got my phone back and we settle out of court

wow! ...beautiful detective skills Uve got there!! how did you get the address?
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Boyooosa(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
USELESS YOOTS!

Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by BBraid(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Thief no see better life come...
*singing:You think sey you don jelor, Abi no be so... Thief Ole carry am go, no sorry carry am come
Re: Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology by Clemz4u4u: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
zopaks:

wow! ...beautiful detective skills Uve got there!! how did you get the address?

I use another lady who called after some days to ask her about making of hair and that she got her number from a wedding reception.
She agreed to make my lady her hair the next day and gave her address in the process.

It all went well and i got my infinix hotS back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Seven High Ranking Cultists In Lagos / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.