Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? (15804 Views)

Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by Guyman02: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because he has nothing to tell Nigerians grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by Oildichotomy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Come to think of it. Is Buhari still the president of Nigeria as it stands?

I have given up on Buhari long ago.. President and Buhari in the same sentence is actually an insult to the English word.

1 Like

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by livinus009(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because he is Vocally Impaired

1 Like

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by sweatlana: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because he is an idiot undecided
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by lycan2: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
what kind of question is this dont u know he is a nigerian and he is using glo like a good nigerian but there is no network in london. Dont worry be calm i have told him to port
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by me69: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
You can smell by far distance that politicians have invaded nairaland.

Personally whether he gives a speech or not that is not my problem, let him come and continue the fight, them saraki and the corrupt class are about to kill this country off
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by truGambit(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
He should spoke to his family not us, we don't want to contacted his diseases.

Don't know which is worse; the president's absence or this plaque that u have laid upon dis thread .....

3 Likes

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nigerian's collectively are not important to this Presilldent..........

1 Like

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Really i dont care again...
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by mikejj(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin uncle zoro cum to surulere
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Omooba77:

Very funny indeed, for over 90 days and everyone that has been to London told us he is hale and hearty and yet he can not grant press interview for the whole world to see for 2 minutes.
how do you expert someone who's full of integrity to speak to you when you pack integrity.
That man has Relocated to UK if you don't know
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by potent5(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op, if you ask me na who I go ask...?
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Omooba77:

He is still the President sir.
president of Nigerians in diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
useless Fulani coma induced 94years farmer, he is deaf and dumb... Yoruba Muslims have your demigod spoken to you
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by rottennaija(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Omooba77:
With the recent video and pictures paparazi released, it is disdainful for our President not to have transmitted atleast 2 minutes video message to Nigeria. It is disheartening to see shameful acts by acclaimed honest and righteous men who are takeing over 170 million populace as we don't matter and continue to show how hyprocritical they are and turning London to a Mecca of such.
God bless Nigeria.

Because for all intent and purposes... He is a private citizen, at the moment. The is a president the constitution recognises at the moment, and it's not PMB
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by amosyanyan(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=RIPEnglish post=59471521] He should spoke to his family not us, we don't want to contacted his diseases.
Oyinbo pepper
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by frubben(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
brainpulse:
As what and for what? Don't you people have sense? He has transmitted powers, he is concerned more about his health and recuperating. Him talking to Nigerians is not sensible since for now the constitution doesn't recognises him.
Until he comes and writes letter back to the Senate.
since the constitution does nt recognize him why him still dey use tax payer money to take care of himself. Respect ur self o

3 Likes

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by crazygod(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Doctors told him not to.
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by maclatunji: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
If he speaks, you will still complain he is undermining the Acting President.

You guys just keep whining, from claiming he is dead to he is on life support to he is only showing pictures, to his video did not address Nigerians.

Haba, go find other things to whine about now.

1 Like

Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by Iamsheye(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
when i saw your comment,i wanted to type RIP English but your moniker saved me the stress
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by okechuks22: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Will it make any difference if he speaks to Nigerians
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by magnusmovies: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Omooba77:
With the recent video and pictures paparazi released, it is disdainful for our President not to have transmitted atleast 2 minutes video message to Nigeria. It is disheartening to see shameful acts by acclaimed honest and righteous men who are takeing over 170 million populace as we don't matter and continue to show how hyprocritical they are and turning London to a Mecca of such.
God bless Nigeria.
because buhari doesnt owe us anything.
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by stephleena(f): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:
Video what? Omg lmao! grin
yep
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by Chuksxyview(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
They still take us to be their dumb subjects that can be treated anyhow, the same Nigeria of old, with old sets of people that can not see the advancement in the world. Until we rise up over certain things, there would be no change of the status quo. Nigeria can't just remain the same country of anything and/or everything goes, we have to start doing things right. Its starts with you and I.
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by stephleena(f): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:
Video what? Omg lmao! grin
fox of course
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by bejeria101(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because he is HALE and HEARTY
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by jahsharon: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Your own disease has no cure, illiteracy is a an incurable disease.
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by Ugoeze2016: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because he is sick, do u talk when you are sick? To eat sef na war. smiley

Mr president get well soon sir, Nigerians want to hear your voice
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by solidicon(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked JAMB NUMBER 1 QUESTION. WHERE ARE THE JAMBITES? ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONES. JUST LEAVE YOUR NUMBERS.
Re: Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nigerians are nothing but pigs to Buhari.

It is the evidence that Nigeria is a zoo and Nigerians are zombies.

A zoo/republic where her leaders are not trusting their educational institutions, even the Nigeria minister of education and majority of professors' families are schooling in overseas.

Ask Lai Muhammad to tell us where his children are schooling.

Once Biafra Republic is restored and develop economically in all sectors and politically, Nigeria's leaders will always send their families to receiving medical treatment and education in Biafra Republic. Nigeria will always import her resources to Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Governors At NEC Meeting In Abuja / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.