Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free (2192 Views)

Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East / How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / Customers Harass Kesley Mega Micro-Finance Bank MD In Enugu, Police Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free by CosmicJames(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Today I will reveal the last genuine paying micro company in the series to us free of charge. The platform is similar and work the same way other micro job websites we've already discussed works. The other genuine paying micro job companies that actually pay you for doing simple tasks online and now all available on my official website free of charge. You may want to check them out if you missed previous tutorials.

Let's get started.

Introducing....Jobboy

Webpage www.jobboy.com

This company is genuine, have more available jobs and is free to join. No test or application is required. Just sign up and start working immediately. The tasks are easy sign-ups, downloads, reviews, etc

With this Jobboy, we've come to the end of the micro job series.
Now you have four different genuine paying micro job companies that will actually pay you to do simple online tasks delivered to you free of charge.

Make sure you take advantage of them to generate some few bucks online daily free.

But remember, like I earlier told us in the beginning of this micro job series, this opportunities will not make you rich. They are designed to help you make few bucks online daily even if you don't have a skill.
So don't put your hope on it. Do it as a hubby or at your free time.

I will later introduce higher money making opportunities that can make you rich here on Nairaland or on my website where this tutorial is coming from.

Source
https://www.kikimat.com/community/work-at-home-opportunities/jobboy-another-genuine-micro-job-company-5-10daily-earnings/#post-71
Re: Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free by Xone3(f): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Scam

Re: Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free by CosmicJames(m): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Xone3:
Scam
No, Jobboy is not a scam site.
But sometimes bad people entered the network and game the system.
Just like it normally happens here on Nairaland where some bad people scam others of their hard earned money in the name of selling one product or the other. That doesn't make Nairaland a scam.

If you check very well, the said report is way back 2011. That's over 6years now. If Jobboy was a scam site, there is no way they would've continue to exist and funtion till now after that report was posted online. And the complaint is from an employer whose job was not done as expected. It also happen to employees where some bad emplyers refuse to pay for work done. That does't mean there are no honest people using the site and getting paid.

Note: I don't share scam sites. I do some background checks on any site to be sure they are genuine before sharing it.
Re: Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free by Cheny(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
@OP,what is their mode of payment?
Re: Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free by CosmicJames(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cheny:
@OP,what is their mode of payment?
PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer etc
Re: Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free by BelloSKK: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sir, please, I want to be doing all these legitimate, Genuine, and paying online jobs, but I don't know which ones to start with.. Also, I want to buy some products from clickbank.com, but do not know how. I need your assistance, please. Please, call me: 08038870405.

CosmicJames:
Today I will reveal the last genuine paying micro company in the series to us free of charge. The platform is similar and work the same way other micro job websites we've already discussed works. The other genuine paying micro job companies that actually pay you for doing simple tasks online and now all available on my official website free of charge. You may want to check them out if you missed previous tutorials.

Let's get started.

Introducing....Jobboy

Webpage www.jobboy.com

This company is genuine, have more available jobs and is free to join. No test or application is required. Just sign up and start working immediately. The tasks are easy sign-ups, downloads, reviews, etc

With this Jobboy, we've come to the end of the micro job series.
Now you have four different genuine paying micro job companies that will actually pay you to do simple online tasks delivered to you free of charge.

Make sure you take advantage of them to generate some few bucks online daily free.

But remember, like I earlier told us in the beginning of this micro job series, this opportunities will not make you rich. They are designed to help you make few bucks online daily even if you don't have a skill.
So don't put your hope on it. Do it as a hubby or at your free time.

I will later introduce higher money making opportunities that can make you rich here on Nairaland or on my website where this tutorial is coming from.

Source
https://www.kikimat.com/community/work-at-home-opportunities/jobboy-another-genuine-micro-job-company-5-10daily-earnings/#post-71

(1) (Reply)

Business People, Stop Enriching These Importation Information Marketers / Have Questions On Setting Up A Business/company In Rwanda? / Big Idea Tech Startups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.