Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / . (450 Views)

I Need Current Price Of Turkey Bird From Day Old To Maturity / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo / What Do I Do After My Turkey Hatches its eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Chibenze(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: . by fineboynl(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
let me call lalasticklala and seun for you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
whatever you do, please do not eat that bird.
properly dispose of the carcass and try to decongestant your pen.
treat with the appropriate anti-coccidial drugs.
Re: . by remi1444: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
oya prepare mass feeding for your entire village and see how God replenish your bank account.
Re: . by fineboynl(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
lol, first approach is to quarantine those that are weak or sick from the smart ones.

the smart or heathy ones should be move from that sport location. it might by bird flu you know. once of the reasons i prefer fish only that more capital intensive and short team investment.

contact where you buy the birds from they will advice you want drugs you for the weak ones or what caused it. i am suspecting cold. maybe you should give them wood fire at night.

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Of Dry Maize For Sale In Ile Ife / My People In Agriculture You Are Welcome To My World Meat Processing / Rice Delivery Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.