Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) (35681 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by columbus007(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
because of this tribal war and ethic division amongs everybody here on nairaland,i regret to say that it has been having negative effect on me as a person,i now hate some certain part of people and that wasnt in me before i decided to join nairaland,so maybe i will soon quit this dis-jointed forum if the said owners cannot do anything about it then.

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by madone: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Imo state eh na WA. If u no get money for there hide ur face ooo. Thank God they caught them oo.those boys are not smiling.sell car of 19m for 300k Chao.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Nackzy: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
So where are the girls now...u see don't do anything illegal to impress girls cos they will surely deny u...even food for cell she no go bring am
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by smartnero24(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Too lazy to work hard in school but strong enough to steal just to "live a good life with my girlfriend".

If I may ask what exactly is this good life?

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Sagay212: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
The police should drill them further. The ipod criminal pigs steal money to donate to kanu's biafrau.d scam.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Austinoiz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Senseless niggurs doing non-legit stuffs to 'appease' the worrying 'spirits' of the punas they've been str&ffing or aiming to str&ff since the days of Samson.

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by saintandsinnerz: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Of course it is, a very big curse at that.

How else do you explain it?
Lol are you back from your ban grin grin. If you no behave yourself, you will chop another one tongue tongue
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by LionDeLeo: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Lol are you back from your ban grin grin. If you no behave yourself, you will chop another one tongue tongue
Ban?

Lol, I was banned actually but ban expired about 3 weeks ago, but not bothered, meanwhile, you can push for another ban while you live your life on nl, absolutely meaningless.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Odukes(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
NCAN reporting live. Na them Igbo aka Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
magoo10:
This kind story ,they sold Hilux van worth 19m for 300k and Toyota car worth 3.9m for 350k haba. while criminality is totally condemned there is something wrong with the report.very poor

There isn't anything wrong with the report. The thieves might not know the actual price of the vehicles and they were sold at different time intervals. They might need urgent cash when the Hilux was sold.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Ireben: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
So he did all these things just because of a girl not even for your parents sake, nawa ooooo!!
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by mcparrotnnam(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
hahahahaha this one is doing me some how
www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by misspineapple(f): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeye Ppl
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by saintandsinnerz: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ban?

Lol, I was banned actually but ban expired about 3 weeks ago, but not bothered, meanwhile, you can push for another ban while you live your life on nl, absolutely meaningless.
What I'm saying is that if you fail to deviate from your hate-filled comments and tribal slurs, you will be banned again. Oh, you no longer live in NL? That's refreshing to hear because you were actually well known here for your bigotry.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Crownadex(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
very soon love will endup like this

gf frnds .....haha can't go & check ur fiancée in prison even if it's once

his gf..... pls frnds I don't really like it , check who ? abeg let's talk on another issue . if God save him there , he gt luck & if not I'm less concern

That's woman life
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by uzoormah(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
See name "JOHNBOSCO"
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Boyooosa(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
USELESS YOOT.

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by LionDeLeo: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

What I'm saying is that if you fail to deviate from your hate-filled comments and tribal slurs, you will be banned again. Oh, you no longer live in NL? That's refreshing to hear because you were actually well known here for your bigotry.
No need reminding me, just keep track and get me banned cos I ain't stopping.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rot in jail, another dudu will rock the girl for you,
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Bigshow84: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
it's not a crime to be a fool. But Don't be an OLD FOOL.

[color=#990000][/color]lol
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by KingRexUb(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
cars worth millions u sold for some thousand of niara bt whyyyy.......
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin shocked grin

The guy is an idiot!

Instead of him to implicate the girlfriend so they both go down, to prevent another guy from "chopping" her when he is in jail. He is there making vain confessions.

He should have confessed his girlfriend as a member of his gang.

Those lecturers in his school that he used the proceed to sort out should also be roped for manipulation and forgery of result.

Him for declare operation everybody goes down with me.

But guys, NEVER DO A CRIME TO PLEASE ANYBODY ESPECIALLY A WOMAN!

WHEN D CHIPS ARE DOWN, NA OYO FOR U.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Imagine selling a car of 19 million for 300k, aye ole oni da
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Narldon:

So...

Where is the Girlfriend??
Being With You Will Be So Fun Honestly

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Quincyolarks:
Imagine selling a car of 19 million for 300k, aye ole oni da

I think the op wanted to say 1.9M not N19M
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by anukulapo: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who did he sort?

Investigation should continue.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Azam101: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Igbo kwenu
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Azam101: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
franzeezco:

I think the op wanted to say 1.9M not N19M
guy it is possible with the situation of the country
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
TROLL T- TOTALLY AND R- RIDICULOUSLY O- OBSESSED WITH L- LIVING L- LARGE
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by vertueptime: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
magoo10:
This kind story ,they sold Hilux van worth 19m for 300k and Toyota car worth 3.9m for 350k haba. while criminality is totally condemned there is something wrong with the report.very poor

The fool needed quick cash or the buyers will expose him, so he opted to collect d peanut
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by profbabatunde: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid / Killer of US Army veteran Chuks Okebata shot dead in Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.