Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (457 Views)

Igbo: Type Of Politics Of Stupidity And Ideology / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara / Awo's Dysfunctional Legacy On Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by Uniquemedia(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
angry[color=#006600][/color]*They kill my father,set our house ablaze because of political power tussle*.....by victor olawale olusegun

My name is Olusegun Olawale Victor .i was born to the family of mr and mrs olusegun,I am the only surviving Child of my father,10yrs ago my mother died while in labour trying to give birth in a clinic,the child was born before mom died but later in the evening of same day the baby died .My father is a politician and I work as his personal assistance. During the last election, father notify the party chairman Mr Christian Nnaka of his intention to contest the post of  local government chairman in obafemi owode local government under the party PDP.During the postponmnet of the presidential election from the 14th of feb 2015,party meeting were held time to time for discussions on planning and strategy on how to win their rivalry party (APC);the incumbent ruling party, So on the 23rd of March 2015, my father went to a general meeting in owode  but the outcome of the meeting was chaotic as a huge argument arise between boards because some of the leaders had candidate to present to rival dad in the party primary election which is usual done within the party to enable the party decide whom to be presented to contest other parties,but the party chairman does not show interest in the discussion,the party chairman said issue at hand is to focus on the presidential election and not chairmanship which is a later election. the following day dad got a call from a party member inviting him  for discussion at a club house which he did not reveal name of the caller nor the club venue to me,while he left the house I went to a neighboring street to get stuff for the house when I heard shout of commotion around the street,I tried approaching house when I see hoodlums taking over our house,some shouting my name to come out if am man enough and other voices shouting my name to show up that I will definitely die and that I should know there is no hiding place for me ,that they will  definately fecth me out and be killed,I had to hide myself to call dad as I watch them burn the building,I called dad but someone else picked the call that
dad is been taking to hospital that he was shot by gun men and that due to the loss of blood he gave up the ghost,I was so terrified and I had to run to a friends house  where I took refuge for me to gain my conciouseness  because I can't even explain why they have to destroy my family for a power tussle. I was confuse trying to get a way out of my ordeal,I became clueless and confused because no person can tell those who are after my life.......these is so pathetic and am appealing to all Nigerian to come to my aid as am now in danger and my life is exposed to death .........
News Dated
News flash magazine
3RD,APRIL,2015.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello And Their Mindset. / Eagle Is About To Land! / Five (5) Ways To Remain Sane In Nigeria Of Today. No 5 Is Controversial!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.