Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money (856 Views)

Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by Virgohills(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
I was coming down using the elevator in Ozone Yaba Lagos. This big guy just greeted me before i entered the elevator i greeted him back, he saw i did not respond to his body language he then entered the empty elevator with me and kept tell me 'your boy loyal oh anything for the boys''

What the hell is all that? don't they pay them well?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by MiaB(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
And you didn't see the management to report to over there , you had to bring it to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by Virgohills(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Where is the management office Madam
MiaB:
And you didn't see the management to report to over there ,
you had to bring it to nairaland
Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by skedman(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dont mind him , can your salary be enough in this ash economy .transport and food will take 70 percent of it. Since you never gave him what he requested for why bring such to nairaland or do you want them to sack him.you shouldnt have mentioned the particular place .you should have just written increase rate of bribery in most of the centres in lagos .
Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by MiaB(f): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Virgohills:
Where is the management office Madam
rhetorical question
Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by Virgohills(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thanks
skedman:
Dont mind him , can your salary be enough in this ash economy .transport and food will take 70 percent of it. Since you never gave him what he requested for why bring such to nairaland or do you want them to sack him.you shouldnt have mentioned the particular place .you should have just written increase rate of bribery in most of the centres in lagos .
Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by Virgohills(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
You still did not answer
MiaB:

rhetorical question
Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by MiaB(f): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Virgohills:
You still did not answer
every mall has a management ,go there and ask
Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by Virgohills(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okay great...thanks for your contribution
MiaB:
every mall has a management ,go there and ask
Re: Why Do Bouncers And Ozone Ecenter Yaba, Beg For Money by hngprincess: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Ozone cinemas is not the same as it used to be! I remember when it first opened and I and my family would leave our house in Abule Egba to got and window shop and play those arcade games. That time, it was like an American wonder. Now everything is poorly run to the point that their workers are begging boldly? Wow!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's wife Olga shares video of their daughter celebrating her dad's goal / One Corner Crooner Patapaa Will Go International Says Stonebwoy / Top Dumbest Publicity Stunts Pulled By Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.