Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" (36977 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by vickayo: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Share

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by vickayo: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
All these clowns should shut the fuck_ up and go to hell!
Cockroach brain people that won’t let us hear word.
Upon all the problems we’re facing in this country!

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by MJBOLT: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
he should back up his claim with evidence

8 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Ehiscotch(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bro, man. I hate it when guys behave like little sissies. She is trying to sue for peace so she called you in private to explain her joke. Don't be dumb, she acknowledged calling you and I don't see how that belittles her.

Try to be a man here and stop engaging in internet fights with a girl.

In fact, we wouldn't haven't been constantly disturbed by you overnight celebs if not for our priorities in this country.

Take a cue from Bisola and do something with your overnight fame.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Ytea(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Smh. When a so called comedian doesn't get a joke, this is the problem we'll be having. Disturbing people's peace up and down.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
This two just want to trend, Don't believe everything you see online undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by emeijeh(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who are they?!

25 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Successdude(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
See, 2 of una. If una no respect una self this period eh ?

In fact dee1 u r mad, ifu ennada u don mad. In fact d mod DAT pushd dis dey mad. NL is mad. Aso rock sef dey mad, d urchin der is mad. NEPA dey mad, lai ur fada. Ol of trouble pipu don mad.... .mad mad mad people every where.

11 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Tospringe: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ifu Enanda stinks!! Ride on Dee one baba and put the b.itch to where she belong.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by chiboy1116: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Just one condom.

8 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Orevastar5(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
See news.. sad

5 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by alukstea(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who is he? Is he him ? Or is her she ? Who are them ? Are them they ?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Onlinealaba(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
all this celeb one kobo that can't handle their issue will be giving us wahala here

check my siggy, get your SMART TV and sound bars at flat rate,payment on delivery for Lagos resident, BUY4ME services available too

3 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by MYHUBBY: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Bro, man. I hate it when guys behave like little sissies. She is trying to sue for peace so she called you in private to explain her joke. Don't be dumb, she acknowledged calling you and I don't see how that belittles her.

Try to be a man here and stop engaging in internet fights with a girl.

In fact, we wouldn't haven't been constantly disturbed by you overnight celebs if not for our priorities in this country.

Take a cue from Bisola and do something with your overnight fame.

pvssy nigga shut up

she called to sue for peace, how did you get to know that dumb thing? you people with half brain won't know what caused a rift btw people but will rushed to type nonsense as if you're their P.A

this guy is well known than you, who you EPP? aproko gbuo gi there

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by uju22(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is this one also a comedian, comedian that can't take a joke,please pack well already Dee one, you are a boy-man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Built2last: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tospringe:
Ifu Enanda stinks!! Ride one Dee one baba and put the b.itch to where she belongs.

Where did you keep your brain.

You have no clue what the fight is about and have taken side.

Nawa

9 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by harley88(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
I never liked this D-One guy. Very ugly insensitive irritating dawg with his dry jokes........No wonder he couldn't get anything to do for himself with his quick and easy rise to stardom.

14 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by AnalQueenluci: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dats a lie deeone dnt lie against our girl ,ifuu i knw wont do dat!

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by meobizy(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
It’s gathering steam. Let’s see how far they’ll go.
Last-last both of them will give separate public apologies for their actions.
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by mezarddinny: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
fatality

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by harley88(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tospringe:
Ifu Enanda stinks!! Ride one Dee one baba and put the b.itch to where she belongs.

It's "Ride on" not "ride one"
Put the Bitch "where she belongs"
Go to school. Dullard

17 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Emytini(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
what's wrong with this 2 overnight celebs that can't allow us to read something cool from NL. if e no be Ninna na dis 1 eya! we no go rest?

6 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by SmartMugu: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who is this one again?

3 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Successdude:
See, 2 of una. If una no respect una self this period eh ?

In fact dee1 u r mad, ifu ennada u don mad. In fact d mod DAT pushd dis dey mad. NL is mad. Aso rock sef dey mad, d urchin der is mad. NEPA dey mad, lai ur fada. Ol of trouble pipu don mad.... .mad mad mad people every where. Mad. M--A---D mad.

Make somebody hold am b4 him mad go far o

3 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by oshe111(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Its a known fact that D1 loves joking with others but hates being the subject of the joke......

Its also a fact that Ifu Ennada loves begging

But D1 is just pissed because he thought with BBN, he has blown already but Nigga couldnt even blow after pledging allegiance to Boko haram as a Suicide Bomber

13 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by JBmarz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
oshe111:
Its a known fact that D1 loves joking with others but hates being the subject of the joke......

Its also a fact that Ifu Ennada loves begging

But D1 is just pissed because he thought with BBN, he has blown already but Nigga couldnt even blow after pledging allegiance to Boko haram as a Suicide Bomber

shocked shocked shocked shocked my chest!!! I can't breathe... This one was epic grin

5 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by enemyofprogress: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Small childrens everywhere
Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by EdoBozz(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
How can a full grown man like this be exchanging words like this with a lady. Na wa oooo, this must be a publicity stunt they are both playing because it doesn't make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" by kanicorp9(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed / Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.