Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims (54414 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by MhizzAJ(f): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
rodrirodri:
Blood doctor.... you mus have caught her with you papa abi.... oloribruku somebody...

werey
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Based on the Yoruba culture. She's in soup.

1. She is married to one of the most "powerful" Kings in Yorubaland.

2. Anybody married to a King in Yorubaland can never marry another person or sleep with another person. Or else na trouble. Even after the death of such King, the wives can only be married by another King (after some rites had been performed) and not just a normal person.

3. Any normal person that marries or sleeps with the King's wife either dead or alive has brought a curse upon himself. He may probably die in Penury.
-----------------------------------

Best thing for her is to stop the lucrative business of being a professional call girl and stick with the demons and ancestors in the palace.

She's a Queen

Humm things i hear, but TRUE!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by landlaw2: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by mamapidgin: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
She ran to Obasanjo shocked

She definitely ran to the wrong person

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Her story was everywhere before the idiot Ooni went to waste his resources and the sanctity of his crown on the lesbian girl.
She was not just a runs girl but a hardcore lesbian whose stock in trade was sleeping with big men for money and sleeping with small girls for pleasure.

It is a lesson, another foolish man will fall in her trap.

Oh Shit ! I just saw the news of Google, she has been married 3 times and then remarries. But how can a King like OONI of IFE stoop so low? Aren't they other pretty good women in Nigeria anymore

So OONI married a left over, Mehn I'm so sad right now.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Olulinks(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

2. Anybody married to a King in Yorubaland can never marry another person or sleep with another person. Or else na trouble. Even after the death of such King, the wives can only be married by another King (after some rites had been performed) and not just a normal person.

3. Any normal person that marries or sleeps with the King's wife either dead or alive has brought a curse upon himself. He may probably die in Penury.

Best thing for her is to stop the lucrative business of being a professional call girl and stick with the demons and ancestors in the palace.

She's a Queen

Sit down there dey deceive yourself. Wetin you think say go cause that separation, nor be one of those things you mention so? She go just continue her game now more free than ever.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
sexybaby22:

It was when the news of their engagement or marriage came out that the revelations about her past was also disclosed. I guess he just had to Marry her cuz he didn't know how to back down after telling the world he was to marry her and marrying her would also cover her shame.

So he married out of shame? Chaii I reject this kind of thing for both myself & my enemies IJN cry

The world is unfair honestly. How Good Men marry bad ladies & Good ladies marry molesters.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by otitokoroleti: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:
wen u get married to retired runs babe..expect anything..
the present ooni is a kid that doesn't know the right from wrong. if not for politics, someone like him would have never become ooni.
Ooni met the said gal at a night club only some weeks before he turned her to wife whereas the woman that gave him a daughter is yet to be married to another man.
the said woman is a very decent & beautiful light skinned gal yet the ooni can't make her the Olori.
the said woman is well known to me & I'm not just saying what I feel like saying buy fact.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by otitokoroleti: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
mamapidgin:
She ran to Obasanjo shocked
She definitely ran to the wrong person
grin Obasanjo wey fucck the hell out of his daughter in law grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by stephleena(f): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:

the present ooni is a kid that doesn't know the right from wrong. if not for politics, someone like him would have never become ooni.
Ooni met the said gal at a night club only some weeks before he turned her to wife whereas the woman that gave him a daughter is yet to be married to another man.
the said woman is a very decent & beautiful light skinned gal yet the ooni can't make her the Olori.
the said woman is well known to me & I'm not just saying what I feel like saying buy fact.
yes it's so obvious, that man got carried away by pussi power..i just don't,what he was thinking..oba of lagoon needs to become the ooni,ASAP.. coz this present one,is just a client to stripper's club.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by wickedworld: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na wa o, where mouth reach leg dey learn. Se has ppl use mouth finish this lady marriage. They bad mouth her all because one jealous friend expose her to the world.

Hope that her girl friend is happy now but she has forgotten karma expect she is not a woman I do pray she' s clean o.

Every one makes mistake at a point in life, may the lord restore her marriage amen.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by moshoodn(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jpmacleo:
They are human irrespective of their royal status

Exactly.... Humans will always be humans.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by InvertedHammer: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
stane007:

http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=18920

Nonsense story.
It is impossible.
Arabian men are chronic misogynists and racists by virtue of their culture. Any Nigerian lady that dates them must be desperate and worse, willing to bear psychological abuses. Such used Arabian toilet has no dignity left to be able to walk away from a glamorous marriage because of any reason. It is all about cash.
\

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by thayora: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you want your past to stay buried beware of friends with shovels and diggers .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by AuroraB(f): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jackals shocked
They've gathered, foaming from both sides of 'em mouths undecided
Always looking for the worse sad
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Why can't he make her the Olori? Don't tell me she's from the east
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by teebillz: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:

Don't be silly, young man. At no time was she ever retired. He married her in active service.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by shegie(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
But it has been confirm as olosho before she got married to the king. No suprise
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Jbleenk: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is the lady In this pic same as the one in the thread?

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by dayowunmi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
The report makes no sense. Many words without any meaning. Apart from the fact that thecapital.ng is hardly a credible news portal, The wife went to meet obasanjo and that automatically means the marriage is on the rocks? Assuming the report is true, how can you say the marriage has crashed irretrievably i.e no chance of reconciliation! It's either of the king or the queen that can issue such verdict, not you.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by otitokoroleti: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
Why can't he make her the Olori? Don't tell me she's from the east
she's a Yoruba. a daughter of a friend to ooni of Ife's dad. she's someone that's very close to me & I can visit her at anytime of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Tchinaidi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Look out how this man has ridiculed the highest traditional stool in yorubaland?anyways the monarchy has long been sold out to the highest bidder.what a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by holluphemydavid(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:
D Babe na real retired olosho truly
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

She's a Queen

Most powerful king wey open him two eyes korokoro go marry ashawo instead of tear rubber nko? When we talk that time them call us haters. Foolish ooni.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
holluphemydavid:

D Babe na real retired olosho truly

She no retire anything! She still dey fnck.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
teebillz:

Don't be silly, young man. At no time was she ever retired. He married her in active service.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Jettage: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Muafrika2:
The writer of this article is biased grin

Reminds me of the story of queen Vashti and artexexes cool He should call for a reed dance ASAP smiley

A good reader is one who can apply what is read to the Bible
There are not too many people like this in modern days.
Nice one, Give a full account of Haman's execution after Esther became queen �

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
bigtt76:
Well he was warned at the onset e never gree grin. Sontem de oda wife don go jazz de man head so e nor get sense again. No wonder he was just visiting people anyhow. Imagine Oba of Ife going to cruise at Quilox grin na Oba be dat?

Fake oba wey no know tradition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by shadrach77: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I think the problem is Ooni's 3 sisters. They are the ones dictating to him. They forced him to marry this Wuraola ashawo girl

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by holluphemydavid(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Xda59:

She no retire anything! She still dey fnck.
Am not sure she is still fucking while married to Onni if not, d man Climbing her wud av been trapped with thunderbolt
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by sexaddict08(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

She's a Queen

before i will believe you, bring her for me let me fukk and see what will happen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House / Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.