Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Where Did Demons Come From (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Demons Come From (part 1) (483 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Demons Come From (part 1) by daps1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good day to you reading this from whatever part of the world. I wrote a book on Angels and I think I should tell you a little about Demons. Every man is free to believe what they feel what you will be reading in this series is what I have believed.
So let’s begin from the Bible –
Revelation 12:7-9(ERV)
“Then there was a war in Heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon. The Dragon and it’s Angels fought back, but they were not strong enough. The Dragon and it’s Angels lost their place in Heaven. It was throwing down out of Heaven. (This giant Dragon is that old snake, the one called Devil or Satan, who leads the whole world into the wrong way.) The Dragon and it’s Angels were thrown to the Earth.”
Was this the origin of Demons? Where the Angels that fell that day the ones we now call Demons? Let’s look at another scripture.
Jude 1:6 (KJV)
“And the Angels which kept not their first Estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day. ”
From this⬆ scripture you can see where those Fallen Angels are, so they can’t possibly be the Demons roaming the Earth.
So who are Demons?
Stay tuned for Part 2.

Visit my blog to read more:
http://beneaththeheaven.com/where-did-demons-come-from-part-1/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Fayose Wears Turban As He Joins Buhari, Other Muslim Faithful In Sallah / God's Blessing For Higher Level - Join Us / How Should We Prepare For The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.