Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,649 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice (4319 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice / He Is 35 And Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by germainediva(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just need friends to chat with this life is becoming lonely and boring (am in a relationship)

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thorpido(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why is your relationship boring?
How about colleagues at work and people at your church(if you attend one)?

5 Likes

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by michaelbills(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
how can i add you up
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Rtopzy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
thorpido:
Why is your relationship boring?
How about colleagues at work and people at your church(if you attend one)?
She probably doesn't have someone she is free with or the relationship has gone sour.

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by gentlemafia(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
U ve no serious rlsp y nt cum out plain
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by TR1212: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
gentlemafia:
U ve no serious rlsp y nt cum out plain

What's your point? Does it matter? Chat her up if you want to and stop looking for amebo gist.

4 Likes

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
chat with me,am always available
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
germainediva:
Just need friends to chat with this life is becoming lonely and boring (am in a relationship)
I love you but the problem is that you are Bisexual, what do we do,?
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by coolcatty: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Jobless thing.... Little wonder you are always available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
coolcatty:

I swear to God almighty,I can feed your entire family,do you think is every body that is affected by the recession?

Guy,carry your poverty go push Barrow under scorching sun to find food,idiot.

Sometimes I wonder why some imbeciles will not mind their business.

Send your poor mum and dad acc number,if by tomorrow you don't see cash in it call me bastard,but failure to do that, you are a compound fool.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
coolcatty:

I have gone thru your comments and I dis covered that you enjoy calling people thing and you have this hate for women,but that is your business, if you ever insult me unprovoked again I let you know that social media is not that all secure to hides behind it to insult people.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by cybriz82(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
germainediva:

here's my email Osagieharrison6@gmail.com
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by coolcatty: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I have gone thru your comments and I dis covered that you enjoy calling people thing and you have this hate for women,but that is your business, if you ever insult me unprovoked again I let you know that social media is not that all secure to hides behind it to insult people.

U opened ur mouth and called ur self Jobless.... I reiterated ur assertion and u r angry... U have a big problem sha

AntiIPOB:
I swear to God almighty,I can feed your entire family,do you think is every body that is affected by the recession?

Send your poor mum and dad acc number,if by tomorrow you don't see cash in it call me bastard,but failure to do that, you are a compound fool.

Have sent the account number to u.... Do as u say.. If not... The joke is on u

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by escapefromusa(f): 1:00am On Aug 15, 2017
germainediva:

If you single working class friends from descent/respectable homes let "us" know.

Those are the ones we wanna chat with.

No offense.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Get into video gaming you will never be bored. Am too lazy to keep up with chats.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Ranchhoddas: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Make I send the numbers on his behalf?
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
coolcatty:

U opened ur mouth and called ur self Jobless.... I reiterated ur assertion and u r angry... U have a big problem sha

Is an open challenged,send the number.EOD.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Shut up, Taiwo. AKA Thesuave10.

Jobless thing!.

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Make I send the numbers on his behalf?
The guy no get 1kobo. All na mouth. What social media could do for some broke niggas claiming what they're not. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Shut up, Taiwo. AKA Thesuave10.

Jobless thing!.

Lol. Hahaha This girl loves me grin leave me alone na grin undecided
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol. Hahaha This girl loves me grin leave me alone na grin undecided
coolcatty:

This is his alternate account. Has he sent the money yet?.

Jobless, broke, thing!.

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
This is his alternate account. Has he sent the money yet?.

Jobless, broke, thing!.

Hahahahahaha who is this mad woman o grin are you seeing things undecidedlol see how pained you are it just tells a lot of bad things about you. I cast out the demons of ugliness poverty illusions and madness in you grin

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Hahahahahaha who is this mad woman o grin are you seeing things undecidedlol see how pained you are it just tells a lot of bad things about you. I cast out the demons of ugliness poverty illusions and madness in you grin
Sex-starved idiot. Look how you keep embarrassing yourself over some pussy. grin cheesy

Taiwo, get a life!. grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Sex-starved idiot. Look how you keep embarrassing yourself over some pussy. grin cheesy

Taiwo, get a life!. grin
undecided by the way..

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
The guy no get 1kobo. All na mouth. What social media could do for some broke niggas claiming what they're not. cheesy

How u take know say him brokegrin
Are you his wife or accountant
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

undecided by the way..
AntiIPOB:
See your life!, always looking for a hole to put your smelly dick. You're not married again?. grin

Attention seeking imp, you can now login your AntiIPOB account to debunk my claims.

Bye!.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

If e even get job make I know Waitin cause am. Very ugly, dirty, looking thing forming what he isn't. grin

I know him in person. Thesuave10 is his alternate account while his real name is Taiwo. grin He likes anything in skirts so NL is a platform for him to hide behind his keypad while forming what he isn't.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
If e even get job make I know Waitin cause am. Very ugly, dirty, looking thing forming what he isn't. grin

I know him in person. Thesuave10 is his alternate account while his real name is Taiwo. grin He likes anything in skirts so NL is a platform for him to hide behind his keypad while forming what he isn't.

Eh eh so u know him well oh now I see why taiwo dey vex,grin

U con dey spoil show for am abigrin
Nor let dat guy catch you ooogrin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

My man Is this girl not mad ;Dhahahahahaha from slyone2 to Taiwo to antipob. Infact any guy that attacks her she'll relate it to me at least it shows that I'm treating her FÛCK up cuz na mad woman she be. I've invited her to come and see class and wealth Cuz she know say she ugly. Fashi her man. She's not worth anyone's time

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh so u know him well oh now I see why taiwo dey vex,grin

U con dey spoil show for am abigrin
Nor let dat guy catch you ooogrin
The boy na psychopath. grin

As he thinks keeping quiet is a sign of weakness I go disgrace am. cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
I[s]f e even get job make I know Waitin cause am. Very ugly, dirty, looking thing forming what he isn't. grin

I know him in person. Thesuave10 is his alternate account while his real name is Taiwo. grin He likes anything in skirts so NL is a platform for him to hide behind his keypad while forming what he isn't[/s].

Madam worwor I greet thee able president of ugly ladies on nairaland association grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught Between Mother's Wish And Her Sibblings Want. / 7 Look-alike Sisters In A Family Photo In Rwanda / What Is The Meaning Of WOTO-WOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.