Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates (41957 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by pautex: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by lonelydora: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Ogashub(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
One day I would build and own great things like this ......Amen

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by colossus91(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Then flood comes grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by tokrizy: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2017
nawa oooo dis is beautiful
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Tmex(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by sukkot: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2017
wink
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2017
They should hurry up the constructions, cos I need to buy a condo there, a guest house for weekends joyrides.

7 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Rekyz(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
If all cities can do likewise... We'll be great

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by hola106(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
ok
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by wolextayo: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Somebody pls help me ., is everything on water?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by GoldNiagara(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Some people will not like this.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by natznext(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
The walkway by the great Wall of Lagos should be turned into a walk of fame.

...and I'm thinking electric cars and intracity cabs would finally work in this city, since the city would be powered off the N.grid, would make the city green to a good extent

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by wolextayo: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Wow!
The second picture is out of this world!
Some peeps be having heart attack already... grin
Pls Is everything on water?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by 0b100100111: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Going well, but I hope Eko is learning from Miami and the American coastal cities. If you push water, water would push back at you.

And U.A.E?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Lobolintin(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Thank God am living close
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by adegeye38(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2017
5DMindset:
They should hurry up the constructions, cos I need to buy a condo there, a guest house for weekends joyrides.
one tower has already been completed and furnished and available for sale and rentage
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by soleskate(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2017
DeutschJunge:
is it me or does this development look very slow. just 3 buildings?
and with the fact that nigeria is a very bad place to invest in at the moment, just scares me.

i doubt if u're a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Laudable....really so....it's a statement of fact this project is putting out there to the rest of the world that in spite of the negative there are pple who believe in the future of Nigeria and emphatically so engaged in project of ds magnitude.....Pple who reasons like ds appeal to me than naysayers and pessimists, who have tons of excuses while it's impossible for greatness to happen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by fuck2conquer(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.

See this one oo. Stay there and be using Lagos State's developmental strides to console urself as a Yoruba boy. If you like, don't push and demand for same to be replicated in ur state, Osun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Stonerobaba(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.

Radarada..... do you think the housing scheme is meant for common people like you and i? Abeg stop eulogizing these people. Just imagine if this kind of fund is spent on sensible and affordable housing schemes for the common masses in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by pretty16(f): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Lovely
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2017
adegeye38:

two towers has already been completed and furnished and available for sale and rentage

I had no idea. Thanks for informing me, I will drive down to their Bar Beach office and make inquiries. I really love the clean air.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
emeijeh:

And you disrespect him by using a small "g" and "j"?
I serve a God who is mighty.
I don't know about you.
And she doesn't serve a mighty God because she used a small letter g? Do you know I actually read the comment without noticing the use of G or J? There is more to your comment just spill it already. Don't be scared, atleast this is nairaland, we don't know you personally.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by natznext(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
5DMindset:

The first Pearl tower is sold out, second is on sale already, and as you can see, it's almost completed, the third would soon begin construction, it's a complex of 5 residential towers, from 24-33 floors
You should be the one to hurry up your buying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by wristbangle: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
I wish other governors could learn frm ds Lagos governors (past n present) no governor in Lagos dat didn't perform, when Fashola was there we tot he has done it all but look @ wat Orobo is doing again.
Meanwhile in other news, Osinbajo came to Minna ystday n Nepa gave us 24hrs Light, they took d Light ds morning sad I guess he has left. Wickedness.

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Moorish: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:

And how many so called yorubas can afford this place ? How does Eko Atlantic better my plight or your plight as a Yoruba?

The country is a failed state. Eko Atlantic cannot save it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
5DMindset:

Some condos have been delivered already....the city can't to have you as her first resident
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Callmedondee(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Waste of resources and a dangerous haven to our ecosystem

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.