Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates (41958 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by joenor(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
The place is really massive... Lovely environment
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
emeijeh:

And you disrespect him by using a small "g" and "j"?
I serve a God who is mighty.
I don't know about you.

You are clearly a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by kayo80(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
DeutschJunge:
is it me or does this development look very slow. just 3 buildings?
and with the fact that nigeria is a very bad place to invest in at the moment, just scares me.

I think they are focusing on roads for now. Not bad if you ask me. When all the road networks are completed, then they focus on buildings.

I love the concept.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by LAPREMEDO: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
This is continuity in governance at work. Others state government should take lesson from Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by agbangam: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Oh my Delta State!!! wen will thy Leaders stop looting angry and become creative . Abeg i wan swap state, how do i go about it?

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by natznext(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Stonerobaba:

Radarada..... do you think the housing scheme is meant for common people like you and i? Abeg stop eulogizing these people. Just imagine if this kind of fund is spent on sensible and affordable housing schemes for the common masses in the state.
These are majority private investment oo, that would inturn create hundreds of thousands of Jobs, already creating sef

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by laurel03(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Abbeyme:
I just wanna know what development is happening at the Oworonsoki end of the TMB
sand filling and reclamation.. bros seriously Lagosian dey find water trouble
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by freshvine(f): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
They shouldn't forget to open a manhole for ritual purposes. It's our tradition and heritage cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by FirstCounsel(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Abbeyme:
I just wanna know what development is happening at the Oworonsoki end of the TMB
I saw it too. Wondering what "they're" up to with the sandfilling
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by wristbangle: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2017
DeutschJunge:
and with the fact that nigeria is a very bad place to invest in at the moment, just scares me.

U are not a Nigerian because if u are, u will know by now that investors are beginning to flow in because the economy is showing "green" at the moment

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by osuofia2(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
70% of this eco Atlantic city will be owned by IBO's, 20% by Hausa's then the remaining 10 will be for afonjas and others..... But the developers should watch afonjas before they turn it into popoo state like ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Some condos have been delivered already....the city can't to have you as her first resident

A poster just informed me of that, I am thrilled. Been waiting for this project the last couple of years. This is something to finally uplift my spirit. This is why States should be given access to run their economies. I love it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.
So many negative comments about your post, don't mind them, just keep thanking your God. Na them sabi wetin deh pain them.

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by wristbangle: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
FirstCounsel:

I saw it too. Wondering what "they're" up to with the sandfilling

Some said it is port layby, some an estate construction, some even said it is some kind of beach. I don't know sef
osuofia2:
70% of this eco Atlantic city will be owned by Yorubas, 20% by Hausa's then the remaining 10 will be for SS and others..... But the yorubas should watch Pigs/Idiots before they turn it into filth city like Onitsha

Fixed

9 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Zeze06(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Am sure he is referring to the slanted orientation of the structure... cry

Not the usual afonja - zombie- Ipob fight.... undecided

SweetBoyFriend:

Heart attack about buildings and infrastructures ??

Low mentality is a disease
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

The first Pearl tower is sold out, second is on sale already, and as you can see, it's almost completed, the third would soon begin construction, it's a complex of 5 residential towers, from 24-33 floors
You should be the one to hurry up your buying

Yea, be heading there later today. This is great, very great. Finally, my own New York, New York has been birthed in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
osuofia2:
70% of this eco Atlantic city will be owned by IBO's, 20% by Hausa's then the remaining 10 will be for afonjas and others..... But the developers should watch afonjas before they turn it into popoo state like ibadan
A tribal bigot spotted.... You can't be great with this your attitude, please change uhn!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Moorish: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Rather than spend 950million on a property In Nigeria i would rather invest it in New York.

A zoo is still a zoo

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by 0b100100111: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2017
wolextayo:
Somebody pls help me ., is everything on water?

Yes!

That landmass you see was an ocean before it was reclaimed.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by whizzyjohn(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2017
This is wonderful....����
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Fidelismaria: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2017
slow progress
have they run out of oil money
anyways eko on I baje ooooo
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by natznext(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2017
DeutschJunge:

3 buildings completed, about 5 more under construction, the soon to be tallest building in West Africa, and second tallest in Africa, 75 floor Nigeria Elevation Tower(after the Al Noor tower, SA Calton tower would be third btws) just got approval to begin construction soon. Can still be the tallest if it's completed before the Moroccan Al Noor.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by 0b100100111: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2017
osuofia2:

False!

95% will be bought by Igbo just like you bought Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, India and South-Africa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by goshen26: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2017
i heard u, Ozas. u said "our oyel money"
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2017
osuofia2:

it is too early on in d day to be daft..
your 5 erosion states are in a mess, dilapidated and underdeveloped and here u are saying you would own 70% of houses in a city owned by the Yoruba's.. you think EKO Atlantic is another Aba or Onitsha where u can afford 2by2 shops and be communicating with that ear paining accent... ?
Dude u had better return to ur village in abakaliki cuz very soon Lagos will begin to deport u guys en masse

Na Yoruba's go buy off d whole eko Atlantic

11 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by InvertedHammer: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:
AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ON AN
UNPRECEDENTED SCALE

Eko Atlantic is an entire new coastal city
being built on Victoria Island adjacent to
Lagos, Nigeria, to solve the chronic shortage
of real estate in the world’s fastest-growing
megacity. It is a focal point for investors
capitalising on rich development growth
based on massive demand – and a gateway
to emerging markets of the continent. »
Environmental Impact Assesment Report

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/

I wonder if these projects can be finished in 20 years.
At this pace, all it takes is one bad governor and it all goes up in smoke.
\

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by directonpc(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2017
People like this Eko Atlantic city posts eh, see how many people are viewing.
Make I sand fill river Benue build my own island jare.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by amodu(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.

I guess you're not a party to Lagos is a no man's land
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Moorish: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
zxcvb:

it is too early on in d day to be daft..
your 5 erosion states are in a mess, dilapidated and underdeveloped and here u are saying you would own 70% of houses in a city owned by the Yoruba's.. you think RKO Atlantic is another Aba or Onitsha where u can afford 2by2 shops and be communicating with that ear paining accent... ?
Dude u had better return to ur village in abakaliki cuz very soon Lagos will begin to deport u guys en masse

Na Yoruba's go buy off d whole eko Atlantic

Not entirely true. I work for a company owned by an Igbo man, and he has secured a new site for the company at Eko Atlantic.

Money is not a a tribal bigot, it goes to the hardest/cleverest regardless of tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by zuto4u(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Wow! This is awesome and laudable. Ambode and Lagos state government God bless you all for your good works. If only Rochas Okorocha and other state governors can start emulating this outstanding Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2017
If one should go there it may not be as it is in this pics.So many filtered pics.Flood zone.So gov ambode want me to commend him after using my tax to build these.Nada.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by bakynes(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
comshots:
If one should go there it may not be as it is in this pics.So many filtered pics.Flood zone.So gov ambode want me to commend him after using my tax to build these.Nada.
It's more like 70% Private foreign investment and 30% state investment. It's a PPP Public /Private Partnership. The Lebanese brothers Chagoury are the ones handling the project.

More of such is still coming to Lagos, the smart city MOU Ambode signed in Dubai is coming soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.