Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates (41954 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by malonephill(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Waste of resources and a dangerous haven to our ecosystem
exactly my thought, very dangerous
for the future to come, a big provoking for an ocean. undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ba7man(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Aba beer parlor drunkards talk in percentages like...........
osuofia2:
70% of this eco Atlantic city will be owned by IBO's, 20% by Hausa's then the remaining 10 will be for afonjas and others..... But the developers should watch afonjas before they turn it into popoo state like ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ba7man(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

Proud of what exactly? Something that you can't enjoy even when it's in your own land?

Shouldn't you be having some sort of entitlement based on the fact that you're a Yoruba man and the city is in your land? An igbo man will invest in that place and make his money while you're in your house claiming it on the internet. grin

I expect you to call me a hater or an igbo man next. grin
You're just pulling unverified trash talk out of your butt-hole, colouring it blue and pasting it online.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Eko atlantic will be an island for the rich
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Oba22: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2017
FirstCounsel:

I saw it too. Wondering what "they're" up to with the sandfilling

A new Entertainment Transportation HUB
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by paradigmshift(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
wolextayo:
Somebody pls help me ., is everything on water?
no the place was a river before , it was sand filled. kiss
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
ba7man:
You're just pulling unverified trash talk out of your butt-hole, colouring it blue and pasting it online.
But is it your butt-hole? grin

Leave me and my "unverified trash talk" mister man and face your damn business.

Nansense! grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by oduastates: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
litaninja:
Nigeria doesn't learn anything bro. This should be obvious by the way they're constantly reclaiming and filling. In a few years, they'll see results....

There is nothing wrong with reclaiming that part of Lagos .What was reclaimed was land that was eroded by the Atlantic in the last 40 years .

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
comshots:
No.It's tinubu that owns it just like lekki toll gate.Stop misinforming the public.

TINUBU OWNS,DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE GAVE YOU EVIDENCE.that is DELUSION.

THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE WILL COME BACK TOMORROW AND CHESTBEAT AND CLAIM THEY OWN 75% OF IT.

CONFUSED SET OF PEOPLE.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by bakynes(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
thank God is not in our Lagos, even as that we are coming to possess our possession in Eko Atlantic city
You see u guys don't know anything about Lagos, na your Papa land abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by paradigmshift(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
I laf whenever I see eko Atlantic bla bla.
Lagos has all it take to finish this project long time ago. they are just looting money all in d name of eko atlantic. same shit different toilet. if u know how much Lagos state is making a day and how much is spent, u will shake your head. Lagos is suppose to be miles ahead in Africa but we re use to mediocrity . Dubai has done this kind of project b4 and it didn't take time, working night n day and boom they are good to go. they did one called palm island ,it was an impossible task but with work force all over the world, they built it and the first week of opening , they made billions of dollars and that gave them the strength to build world island and more. watch the construction of palm island Dubai here , I thank God for engineering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BXGh0EYJtE

they finished one building in eko Atlantic, celebration lmao. the government should not play politics with this, build this thing and make more money from it, u re there looting all in the name of eko Atlantic. only God knows if 2020 if eko Atlantic go get head.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Wow!
The second picture is out of this world!

Some peeps be having heart attack already... grin
yeast side
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
oduastates:

There is nothing wrong with reclaiming that part of Lagos .What was reclaimed was land that was eroded by the Atlantic in the last 40 years .
Majority of people has little knowledge about the project.I have been following the project since 2011.

instead of seeking knowledge about what they know nothing about,they will spewing thrash.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by hermosa7: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
I wish other governors could learn frm ds Lagos governors (past n present) no governor in Lagos dat didn't perform, when Fashola was there we tot he has done it all but look @ wat Orobo is doing again.
Meanwhile in other news, Osinbajo came to Minna ystday n Nepa gave us 24hrs Light, they took d Light ds morning sad I guess he has left. Wickedness.

lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sniper12:
Waste of money
Ipob
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nword22: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Wow!

The second picture is out of this world!

Some peeps be having heart attack already... grin

Words from someone who can't afford to live there, I laugh in Egbera language.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
paradigmshift:
Lagos has all it take to finish this project long time ago. they are just looting money all in d name of eko atlantic. same shit different toilet. if u know how much Lagos state is making a day and how much is spent, u will shake your head. Lagos is suppose to be miles ahead in Africa but we re use to mediocrity . Dubai has done this kind of project b4 and it didn't take time, working night n day and boom they are good to go. they did one called palm island ,it was an impossible task but with work force all over the world, they built it and the first week of opening , they made billions of dollars and that gave them the strength to build world island and more. watch the construction of palm island Dubai here , I thank God for engineering.

they finished one building in eko Atlantic, celebration lmao. the government should not play politics with this, build this thing and make more money from it, u re there looting all in the name of eko Atlantic. only God knows if 2020 if eko Atlantic go get head.
it is not a government funded projects.Do your home work wella.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by paradigmshift(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:
it is not a government funded projects.Do your home work wella.

who's now funding it oga tell me ?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is not an investment but a gamble with long term sure failure. Just listen to the science and decide, the environmental and climatic science that is. Next pls.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by 400billionman: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.

Okay.

So how much come enter your account ?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
bamidelee:

Ipob
omo ogun ni mi. My office even dey opposite the waste of money. See my pic dem never even sand fill d whole place, some pple wey buy land der used stolen money from GEJ era, dem no fit come out develop am. Waste

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by piagetskinner(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
this was how Dubai started
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by JikanBaura(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked I just followed them on facebook.....

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by JikanBaura(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
cheesy wallahi the roads are beautiful..... Sai Oduduwa Republic grin where no Igbo exist.... (joking) tongue aai One Nigeria cool

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by JikanBaura(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
cheesy wallahi the roads are beautiful..... Sai Oduduwa Republic grin where no Igbo exist.... (joking) tongue sai One Nigeria cool

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by JikanBaura(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked By 2030 this city should be halfway complete

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Bashir75: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abbeyme:
I just wanna know what development is happening at the Oworonsoki end of the TMB

LAGOS MOVES TO TRANSFORM OWORONSHOKI TO TRANSPORT, ENTERTAINMENT HUB
The Lagos State Government on Monday outlined plans to transform the blighted areas of Oworonshoki Waterfront into one of the biggest transportation, tourism and entertainment hubs in Nigeria.

Commissioner for Waterfront Infrastructure Development, Engr. Ade Akinsanya in a statement, said that the project will improve the aesthetics and security of the environment, while attracting investments in water transportation and boosting socio-economic activities in the axis, with the provision of shopping malls and related infrastructures.

According to the Commissioner, the proposed entertainment and mega ferry terminal site, already under reclamation, would divert a lot of human and vehicular traffic gridlocks away from the Lagos Island and take advantage of the central location and accessibility of the proposed Oworonshoki terminal to the Apapa Port, Ikeja Airport and other parts of the State.

“Youths and residents will enjoy quality sports, recreational, entertainment and emergency response facilities at the terminal.

“Commuters transiting through the terminal will not only enjoy state-of the arts infrastructure, they will also be able to park and ride and park and cruise from the state-of-the-art jetty, thus reducing the carbon emission level and travel time within the city,” Akinsanya said.

He expressed optimism that the reclaimed 29.6 hectares site of the project, which would involve revetment work to protect the jetty area, would also eliminate illegal dredging activities in the area.

Explaining that the project will be in three phases, Akinsanya said that it was also part of efforts by the State Government to revitalise and augment inter-modal system of water, rail and road transportation and housing development, just as he revealed that the Epe, Badagry and Mile 2 waterfronts have also been earmarked in the Master Plan for similar regeneration.

He said that Phase One, which is the ongoing reclamation of the 29.5 hectares of the project site by Messrs Fountain Construction Company (FCC), would be completed by November 2017.

The Commissioner further said, “Consolidation and settlement of the reclaimed land for six to nine months, will be followed by Phase Two, which will involve provision of shoreline protection and reconstruction of 2.8km Ariyo Street as an alternative road, that will run under the 3rd Mainland Bridge along with other infrastructures within nine months and to be completed by June 2018”.

“The third Phase which will be both State financed and Public-Private Sector (PPP) financed, will involve the construction of the Mega Jetty and Bus Terminal, complete with entertainment and Tourism facilities (Multiple Boutique, Hotels, Museums/Art Galleries, Sport and recreational facilities as well as a 1000 capacity car park, based on the design master plan of the area.”

Akinsanya said that on completion, Lagosians would be able to embark on travel from Oworonshoki either via water using the Jetty Terminal or via Ultra-Modern Buses departing from the New Bus Terminal

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ba7man(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

But is it your butt-hole? grin

Leave me and my "unverified trash talk" mister man and face your damn business.

Nansense! grin
More trash coloured in blue and proudly spewed in public due to ignorance.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
bakynes:

You see u guys don't know anything about Lagos, na your Papa land abeg shift.
yea nah my papa land... ur hungry ancestors sold it to him,
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by naijaboiy: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
ba7man:
More trash coloured in blue and proudly spewed in public due to ignorance.
I'm not responsible for the pain you feel bro! grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
ba7man:
Aba beer parlor drunkards talk in percentages like...........
when you now ask them to list the 75% Ibo they are chestbeating about they will post ewedu pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ba7man(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

Compare the scale of sand filling for the palm island with its duplexes and eko atlantic with its high rises, bridges, road network, skyscrapers etc and you'll see eko Atlantic is a far larger, more complex project.

And it's not a govt project, Lagos only invited investors to carry out the project.

You should see the project in person to understand it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.